Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:37 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she laughs "oh boy, what a sight" she shakes her head smiling, she sips her water "vue effrayante" she muttered smiling
belive me thats a sight im not going to let happen
tal fineshes off his salad and eats his shank
she laughs "yea i hope not" she finishes her water and eats a strawberry, she stops eating and looks around, she looks back at him waiting for him to finish
tal fineshes his shank and stands up
well what do you want to do now?
she thinks "umm explore, stay away from empty rooms and away from perverted people" she smirks and stands up, she throws her stuff away, a guy comes up behind her and trails a hand along her exposed back, she blushed and quickly got out of the room
tal follwed after her and got smacked on the a** on the way out
well now i know that i have to dead bolt the door's
he says with a ticked off face  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:39 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she laughs "oh boy, what a sight" she shakes her head smiling, she sips her water "vue effrayante" she muttered smiling
belive me thats a sight im not going to let happen
tal fineshes off his salad and eats his shank
she laughs "yea i hope not" she finishes her water and eats a strawberry, she stops eating and looks around, she looks back at him waiting for him to finish
she thinks "umm explore, stay away from empty rooms and away from perverted people" she smirks and stands up, she throws her stuff away, a guy comes up behind her and trails a hand along her exposed back, she blushed and quickly got out of the room
her face still a little red "yea i think ill do the same" she laughs seeing his face, she shakes her head and walks to the edge, she looks out  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:41 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
her face still a little red "yea i think ill do the same" she laughs seeing his face, she shakes her head and walks to the edge, she looks out
well other then a very disterbing slap id say the food was good
tal leans over the side the sun now out and small ice floes are visible in the water below
you ever been in cold temperatures?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:43 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal leans over the side the sun now out and small ice floes are visible in the water below
"kinda, ive been through most weathers, but rarely in ice or cold" she leans over the edge to get a better look of the ice in the water  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:45 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"kinda, ive been through most weathers, but rarely in ice or cold" she leans over the edge to get a better look of the ice in the water
tal laughs slightly
well this is going to be an experience for you
frankie crwals up onto tal's head and makes a whimperish hiss
i know frank you miss your mom and dad back in tyros  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:47 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal laughs slightly
"huh? why is that" she feels something rub up against her leg, she looks down seeing the pup "oh hey there" she smiles, she leans over some more "psh wish i can feel the water" she said then thought of an idea "be back" she hops up and stands on the edge  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:52 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal laughs slightly
"huh? why is that" she feels something rub up against her leg, she looks down seeing the pup "oh hey there" she smiles, she leans over some more "psh wish i can feel the water" she said then thought of an idea "be back" she hops up and stands on the
edge
xanthor has sub-zero temperatures year round and the water temp right now is probably around 10 degrees  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:54 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal laughs slightly
"huh? why is that" she feels something rub up against her leg, she looks down seeing the pup "oh hey there" she smiles, she leans over some more "psh wish i can feel the water" she said then thought of an idea "be back" she hops up and stands on the
edge
xanthor has sub-zero temperatures year round and the water temp right now is probably around 10 degrees
"oh" she sits on the edge, she thinks then notices something "hey" she shows her wings except they werent there " que s'est produit ? là où sont mes ailes" she panicked she grips the edge wondering what happend, she sighs and bows her head "oh great" she mumbled

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:56 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal laughs slightly
edge
"oh" she sits on the edge, she thinks then notices something "hey" she shows her wings except they werent there " que s'est produit ? là où sont mes ailes" she panicked she grips the edge wondering what happend, she sighs and bows her head "oh great" she mumbled
tal looked up at her
whats wrong?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:57 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal laughs slightly
edge
tal looked up at her
whats wrong?
she closes her eyes "dad took my wings" she whispered "im un mortel maintenant" she sighs

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:01 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
edge
tal looked up at her
whats wrong?
she closes her eyes "dad took my wings" she whispered "im un mortel maintenant" she sighs
at least your still alive and not dead
frankie crawls onto her back and flaps two legs on each side trying to act like her wings  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:03 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
edge
tal looked up at her
whats wrong?
frankie crawls onto her back and flaps two legs on each side trying to act like her wings
she smiles and picks frankie off her back, she cuddles him and petts him "yes i know, but now i cant fly, i hate it when he does that" she sighs  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:05 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal looked up at her
whats wrong?
she smiles and picks frankie off her back, she cuddles him and petts him "yes i know, but now i cant fly, i hate it when he does that" she sighs
they might have mechanical wings in xanthor...we could see about getting some  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:07 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal looked up at her
whats wrong?
"no no its okay" she looks at frankie "ill be fine, he cant take them away forever.....i think" she sighs and turns around, she hops off the edge and leans against it, she looks around  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:11 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"no no its okay" she looks at frankie "ill be fine, he cant take them away forever.....i think" she sighs and turns around, she hops off the edge and leans against it, she looks around
dont worry i doubt he could keep them forever  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games