Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:24 pm
*Sarah looks at Recks* umm b4 n e one gets her i has a question...*looks down and whispers* Will you go out with me?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:25 pm
well uh" "well umm" *blushes*  

lord chazxr

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:26 pm
*Sigh* you can say no if you want *sits down next to you*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:27 pm
*yuki gets up like a mummy*
wats going on?
*yuki rubbs her little eyes*
weres everyone?
*she gets up and starts to wonder around the school*

iNaneBunBun

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:27 pm
*blushes hard* (can you put your neko sarah up right now?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:29 pm
User Image
(Yes lol)  

RaWr-i-lovely

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:30 pm
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover
busos_gurl
HONEY-CHAN lover

(oh yeah!!!! lol) lucily hides behind kaias arm and sniffles. "blair?" Kaia started to say something buit then lucily runs to you and holds you crying. "or not..." Kaia looks at lucily with concern and sypethy. (i dunno how to spell that lol)

(Is she holding me im confuzed lol lets just say she is lol)*Hols lucily and hums a lulliby to calm her while askink Kaia questions* When did she get here and what did she say?

Lucily cries in blairs arms obviously safe. Kaia answered. "i dont rlly know she just kinda ran up to me in my dorm. i was walking out and bam there she is crying all she said was my name and the shadow." He looks at his little sister and wished secretly inside that she would go away from here.

*Picks her up and sits with her in a rocking chair trying to help her get calm* And thats all she said? thats it?

He nodded and said, "yup just those three words." Lucily looked up at blair. "blair im sorry for my behavior." She gets off of blair and straights out her outfit and wipes away any left over tears escaping her eyes. She goes to stand beside Kaia who looked down at her took her hand.

*Smiles* its ok hunny but i need you to tell me whats happening

She nods and smiles weakly, "ok." She looks at kaia for help. He mentioned for her to see him in the corner. "lucily go on and tell her all of it." "ALL!?" she says a little loud. He shushses her and nods "yes all. now sh!" SHe nods tears gone but you can tell shes been crying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:31 pm
"sure i guess" *blushes more*  

lord chazxr

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:32 pm
She nods and smiles weakly, "ok." She looks at kaia for help. He mentioned for her to see him in the corner. "lucily go on and tell her all of it." "ALL!?" she says a little loud. He shushses her and nods "yes all. now sh!" SHe nods tears gone but you can tell shes been crying.
*Smiles* ok hunny i need to no everything that happened  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:33 pm
notingles
ViniCullen
"So..." Yuki said blushing...."Wanna come in?" she asks quietly.

(( Seems someone forgot about our date Dx ))
arent we suposed to go to the movies?(brb i need to eat you know?)

(( Ok ))
" I have a gift for you.... Let me get it..." Yuki runs to her room and gets her present for him and runs back and hands him the paper with the sketch of him on it. ( Shes talented at sketching xP )  

ViniCullen

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:33 pm
*thinks* "heck YEAH!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:34 pm
lord chazxr

*smiles, tackles you, raps my arms around your neck and kisses you then stops* oops sorry *Blushes and gets off you and sits next to you*  

RaWr-i-lovely

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:36 pm
busos_gurl
lord chazxr

*smiles, tackles you, raps my arms around your neck and kisses you then stops* oops sorry *Blushes and gets off you and sits next to you*

"nah thats ok!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:38 pm
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
"So..." Yuki said blushing...."Wanna come in?" she asks quietly.

(( Seems someone forgot about our date Dx ))
arent we suposed to go to the movies?(brb i need to eat you know?)

(( Ok ))
" I have a gift for you.... Let me get it..." Yuki runs to her room and gets her present for him and runs back and hands him the paper with the sketch of him on it. ( Shes talented at sketching xP )
(back) it's great! thank you. *puts it inside the jacket(or tux? you know it) so... lets go? i belive we might still catch the begining...  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games