Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:01 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"......Sub, was there at any time within that time that you had any dealings with Pokemon apart from that egg? Or anything chi related. Like artifacts, for instance." He suggested. Anything would be of a help.
"Artifacts? No, haven't been near any nor dealt with such. I don't think I've even been around any Pokemon on that cruise beside the egg, other than Nevermore of course." Sub said as he raised his head. "Why do you ask?" He asked the dock as he pulled his backpack closer to him, which was sat on the table. "Ack! That hurt, suddenly felt like I got punched in the head." He complained as he held his head.

"Sub, for some strange reason, I sense an abnormal amount of chi within you. Akin to that of perhaps celestial chi. A type of chi shared with Dark and Psychic types of course." He said to him. "I'm not quite sure what it-" He stopped himself when Sub yelped then looked at the pack. "Let me look at this." He said, taking the pack back and opening it up. Was something in here that Sub picked up that he didn't know of?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:07 pm
Blizzard120

"Sub, for some strange reason, I sense an abnormal amount of chi within you. Akin to that of perhaps celestial chi. A type of chi shared with Dark and Psychic types of course." He said to him. "I'm not quite sure what it-" He stopped himself when Sub yelped then looked at the pack. "Let me look at this." He said, taking the pack back and opening it up. Was something in here that Sub picked up that he didn't know of?
"Abnormal amount of chi? What's that mean?" Sub said as he watched the Doc take the backpack and open it up. "What are you looking for?" He asked him. Once the Doc opens the backpack he would almost immediately find inside a small green and white Pokemon egg, only a shirt was covering it from sight, but the shape alone should alert the Doc.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:18 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Abnormal amount of chi? What's that mean?" Sub said as he watched the Doc take the backpack and open it up. "What are you looking for?" He asked him. Once the Doc opens the backpack he would almost immediately find inside a small green and white Pokemon egg, only a shirt was covering it from sight, but the shape alone should alert the Doc.

He rummaged through the items, then pulled out the egg, revealing it. "Was this the Pokemon egg you pursued through the boat?" He asked. This may have been the source of his problems the entire time...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:20 pm
I gave up on food and watched Sub and the doctor instead, wondering just what was going on.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:22 pm
Blizzard120

He rummaged through the items, then pulled out the egg, revealing it. "Was this the Pokemon egg you pursued through the boat?" He asked. This may have been the source of his problems the entire time...
Sub stared at the egg in Doc's hand in shock as he pulled his head back in disbelief. "Y-yeah, it is. But how did that get into my backpack?" Sub asked the Doc, not really expecting him to know how. The Doc could easily tell by the chi signature of the egg that it was a Psychic type Pokemon egg. "And how could a Pokemon egg give me such a horrible headache?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:30 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Sub stared at the egg in Doc's hand in shock as he pulled his head back in disbelief. "Y-yeah, it is. But how did that get into my backpack?" Sub asked the Doc, not really expecting him to know how. The Doc could easily tell by the chi signature of the egg that it was a Psychic type Pokemon egg. "And how could a Pokemon egg give me such a horrible headache?" He asked.

"You have a affinity for the Dark type, do you not?" He asked. "Your constant exposure to Pokemon puts you in a situation where your chi signature, however little it is with you being a human, can actually convert, slowly but surely, akin to the Pokemon you tend to associate with more often than not, as such, your Dark types. Mind you, this won't make YOU into a hybrid or anything, its more like...hooooo...I guess you can say you carry a indirect piece of the Pokemon you carry. With that in mind, if there is something that doesn't go kosher with your system, say a Psychic Pokemon, it can very well clash with your system, which is what I suspect this is, whatever is in this egg, and it may stay this way until the Pokemon hatches or at least, have this egg get some distance from you."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:33 pm
"Huh, really, I didn't know that." Sub said as he continued to eye the egg. "Still don't understand how it got into my backpack though, I could have swore I saw it flew out the window." He said as his eyes remained on the egg. "Well, I have no idea who it belongs to, so I guess I have to tend to it until it at least hatches, is there nothing that can be done until then?" He asked the Doc.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:39 pm
Great. More hybrid business. Now, suddenly, the pokemon you carry with you can have an effect on your genetic makeup or something? Ugh. As if I'm not beat up enough.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:41 pm
SubonicXP
"Huh, really, I didn't know that." Sub said as he continued to eye the egg. "Still don't understand how it got into my backpack though, I could have swore I saw it flew out the window." He said as his eyes remained on the egg. "Well, I have no idea who it belongs to, so I guess I have to tend to it until it at least hatches, is there nothing that can be done until then?" He asked the Doc.

"Sadly, this is a problem that's Pokemon induced, and there's only a few ailments that are Pokemon induced can be contended with, namely the more common ones like paralysis and poison." He said. "Im not exactly knowing though what the egg is doing, and its not like I can simply ask it." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:45 pm
Suddenly, a realization dawned upon me, and it didn't occur to me to keep it to myself. "Wait, aren't Dark-types immune to Psychic-types? Even if Sub was becoming a Dark-type... something, wouldn't he be immune to that kind of an effect from an egg?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:54 pm
"He's not becoming a dark-type. I was insinuating that given that since he he is consistantly around Dark types, he'd have a chi signature similar to a Dark type Pokemon, despite he is just as much human as you are. It'd be like, I suspect, when Blizzard was human years ago, I suspect that he'd have the affinity towards Ice types, due to him being the apprentice of the Mahogany Town Gym, let alone being around Ice types of all flavors for a grand deal of his life." He said to him. "At any rate, despite which, it wouldn't make Sub immune at all thing. In a way, it'd be like if you were once living in a constantly warm climate, then right out of the blue, you're living in polar regions. You by no means would be used to something like that, not for a long time, and I am imagining that Sub here hasn't had too much exposure towards the Psychic type, if that be the case."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:00 pm
"The only Psychic type I've really ever been around is the Claydol we keep around here, even then I've been taking my Mandibuzz out for getting around." Sub explained to the Doc. "So basically, I have to deal with this headache until the thing hatches, that's what you're telling me right?" He asked. "And if it's doing something I won't know until then, that is if it still persists even."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:01 pm
As much as that was to take in, the more the Doctor explained it, the more it made sense. It was hard to believe that we were both talking about pokemon. But then I wasn't an expert on hybrids by any stretch of the word. "Uh... okay," I said, not knowing how to respond.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:13 pm
SubonicXP
"The only Psychic type I've really ever been around is the Claydol we keep around here, even then I've been taking my Mandibuzz out for getting around." Sub explained to the Doc. "So basically, I have to deal with this headache until the thing hatches, that's what you're telling me right?" He asked. "And if it's doing something I won't know until then, that is if it still persists even."

"Sadly, yes. Though, this egg has been around you a few weeks, I assume?" He asked. "..........." He then thought for a moment. This egg has been around for some time, apparently, leaving him to wonder what exactly is in this egg. Usually, golden rule, according to professors, the rarer the breed of Pokemon the longer the hatching, dragons usually sometime topping the list. But since he already deduced that its Psychic, that's out of the question. Usually the egg itself is a hint to what it could be. Green and white coloration...one more question had to be asked...

"Sub, did you get this egg AT the cruise ship, or did you find this elsewhere?" He asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:18 pm
Green and white coloration of the psychic type? I can only think of two pokemon fitting that description, and neither of them are native to Unova. Natu and Ralts."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games