Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:13 pm
MDaylus

Skadi watched as his queen brought Loki's son into the room setting the pup into the seat that seemed to be designed for him as one of the woman moved off to what Skadi assumed was the kitchen. He also observed the genius return with his queen and the distressed state he was in. Though Skadi did not know if it was because of the prince or the agent that sat at the table. He continued to watch as the man took his seat and finally looked up to the agent. The dark frown that crossed Tony's face made Skadi tense. If the genius was unhappy by this man that was supposed to be his friend. Skadi's hand moved closer to his sword as Tony declared that the man was supposed to be dead. "I was dead, at least for a few moments." Coulson answered. "Loki knicked my heart, and I spent months recovering." he contined. Skadi glared, that was no excuse to continue keeping one's health or relative state of being a secret.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:14 am
Alikia Tsuki

“You should have told us.” Tony responded quickly to Coulson. The agent took a breath to reply and Tony waved him off. “Secrets, I know. Always secrets. That’s why no one trusts SHIELD. That’s why no one likes SHIELD. And that’s why you are not making any further deals to imprison Loki.” Tony said lowly. Coulson clearly didn’t look pleased at that, but Tony cut him off again. “No. Loki is not making any deal with you, and no one else in this mansion is either. We give you even a little opportunity, even a little leeway, and you take it all. If Loki goes off the deep end, you can help contain him. But he will always end in our custody, not yours. He will never be imprisoned or tested on by your people. Do you understand me?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:32 pm
MDaylus

Coulson had indeed opened his mouth to interject when Tony said that he said that he should have told them of his survival but snapped it shut quickly after as Tony continued. He frowned when the man listed his survival and the secrets that followed as the reason no one trusted SHIELD and why no one was going to make futher deals with loki. Coulson gave a dark frown with that that made Skadi tighten his grip on his sword. He knew not of what the man was capable of but he was not going to take chances. "You know that is not how is works Mister Stark." Coulson responded when Tony had finally ranted. "How do you purpose we help contain him if none of us are allowed near him?" Coulson questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a harsh bark of laughter at Coulson’s words. “You actually think I give a damn about how you think this is supposed to play out?” he asked quickly. I’ve let SHIELD control the terms for long enough, and it has never worked well. Never.” He growled out. “Loki is my mate. Mine. He is carrying my children. SHIELD is not going to do anything to him. They are not going to state any rules or restrictions on him. If he has to be stopped or contained, you can send people to help the Avengers. They will work under the direction and supervision of the Avengers. And when we are done, they will leave Loki with us and go. That is it. That is all you get.” He said firmly. “We are not playing ball Coulson, if you even are Coulson. You take this and we can still count ourselves to be on good terms. You try anything and I will personally see to it that SHIELD will regret it. You think HYDRA was a nightmare. You haven’t seen me pissed off.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:45 pm
MDaylus

Coulson almost glared as Tony gave a harsh bark of laughter at him. He did glare when Tony continued to say that he didn't give a damn about how he thought things were supposed to play out. "SHIELD was not as it was before, we no longer have Hydra infiltrating our ranks." Coulson argued. He listened as Tony claimed Loki as his mate and that he was carrying his children. "Can you prove the children are yours?" Coulson questioned. It had been a concern of SHIELD that whomever was controlling Loki was using the pregnancy as a way to manipulate the most influental Avenger. He knew the question would probably make Tony angry but they had no way of knowing how long Loki would carry a pregnancy. Perhaps with magic someone could suspend a pregnancy until it was convienent. He rolled his eyes at Tony not believing that he was Coulson. "Fury would like me to stay close to Loki to make sure someone is around in case something happens. Otherwise SHIELD has no demands for Loki to be imprisoned, we only ask that he remain accompanied by someone when he leaves the mansion." Coulson stated ignoring Tony's comment on becoming a nightmare worse than Hydra had been.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“You can’t claim that. HYDRA was infiltrating SHIELD for decades, and no one had a clue.” Tony pointed out. He’d never trust SHIELD to not have enemy agents in it now, no matter how carefully they were playing things. When Coulson asked if he really was the father of Loki’s children he stiffened, looking like he was ready to jump across the table without a second thought. Now was not the time to be pushing him on these things. Bruce spoke up first though. “They are Tony’s children. I took some samples….with Loki’s permission.” He added, clearly not happy with how SHIELD had handled Loki. “I have the DNA. They are Tony’s beyond a doubt.” Frigga placed a hand on Tony’s arm to settle him then, the genius taking a few deep breaths. “So what? You’re supposed to move in here and watch us?” Tony asked after Coulson spoke. “This is still my house. You aren’t invited. You’re lucky you were even allowed on the grounds for this meeting. One that wasn’t even run by me might I add.” He said, glaring at Steve for a moment, the soldier actually seeming uncomfortable under the gaze. “I am not having a SHIELD agent living here to gather intel on me and my family just so you can pull the same crap you just did.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:33 pm
MDaylus

Coulson couldn’t help but shake his head at Tony's words about hydra infiltrating them for years. He didn't know the caution they were taking in screening all their agents and members of SHIELD to find the remains of Hydra agents. They were gonna cut off every head and eradicate them. When Tony looked furious at his question he knew the man hadn't thought about the possibilities of manipulation and was about to say so when Bruce spoke. He nodded when Bruce said that he was sure of the legitimacy of the children being Tony's. "It was a concern, that perhaps there would be a manipulation going on by whomever it is that is controlling Loii." he explained. When Tony responded to the request to stay near he nodded. "It would be for the best and it would only be myself. I would not be watching you merely around to help should something go wrong. To be here as well if there is a mission for all of you. I would not take Loki to SHIELD he would remain here." he continued to explain. He frowned at Tony's words of not wanting him on the grounds at all. "I would never do such a thing, the commander knows that and that is why he sent me. Think about it tony, this is the best option SHIELD could possibly offer." Coulson stated. He had known this would be a battle but expect a little help from the team.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just curled his lip slightly at the idea that the pregnancy was a manipulation. SHIELD truly knew nothing about what was going on. Thanos didn’t have that kind of power, and Loki would never do something like that. “You can be around with a phone call. There’s nothing you could do if Loki was being controlled. If the rest of us couldn’t contain Loki, then you’d just end up being stabbed again. And you must really be stupid if you think I’m ever leaving Loki alone with a SHIELD agent now. I don’t care who it is. None of you are getting any time alone with Loki, ever. You’re more likely to kill him than keep him safe.” He sneered. Steve shifted uncomfortably. He wanted to make a truce of some sort, mediate the problem, but his movement caught Tony’s eye and the genius pointed at him. “You sit there and keep your mouth shut Captain. This is my home and my family, not yours.” He snapped.

Frigga listened in silence, petting Fenrir gently. She’d expected tony to be protective, but he was being more aggressive than she’d imagined. Sighing, she shook her head gently. “Agent Coulson….You keep speaking as if everyone here must come into line with SHIELD’s wishes. And I’m sure you feel that way. However, the actions of your agent, sanctioned or not, have removed all legitimacy of your operation. No one here trusts you anymore, and no matter if you are willing to admit it or not, you need the support of the Avengers and of Asgard. You cannot afford to lose either. You are not the one in a position to make any demands.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:21 pm
MDaylus
]

Coulson stared at Tony as the man claimed that he could be around with merely a phone call. He didn't think that there was nothing he could do if Loki was being controlled again. He had learned much in the past months. With those that had come to SHIELD for protection, the one that had designed the cuffs for Loki originally without knowing what they were really for. He didn't expect to be left alone with Loki either, obviously the wolf, Jane and Betty were around. Natasha too for as long as she stayed on maternity leave unless there was a very important mission. Coulson glared when Tony scolded steve, he had always admired Captain America and to hear the spoiled child of stark put the man down was irritating. His heated words were shut down by the queen. "It is not a demand your highness more a request or even a trade. I know that Loki was interested in the person who made the magic binding cuffs. He is willing to come here and speak with him but only if I am to join him." Coulson explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:08 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Then you can visit with him.” Tony said simply. “Besides I doubt Loki will be up for any kind of visits for a while thanks to what happened.” He said tightly. Frigga shook her head slightly. “If you’re going to try and bribe us with something like that, you’d best do it when Loki is present, he is the one that would decide if meeting this person is worth the risk of you being around. And you won’t be seeing Loki for a while.” She said slowly. Tony nodded slightly at that. Betty returned then, placing a plate of food in front of Tony and Fenrir. Fenrir quickly began eating, still remaining abnormally silent, sensing how important this conversation was. Tony ignored the food, even though he was hungry.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:57 am
MDaylus
]

Coulson sighed as Tony said that he could visit with the man that Loki had wanted to meet and that he doubted Loki would be up for visitors anytime soon. Looking back to the queen when she said that if he was going to try that he should have tried with loki. "I would have offered Loki such a thing, but I was under the impression that he is recovering and that I would he allowed no where near him. Or was I mistaken?" Coulson questioned with a raised eyebrow. Of course her words had already cemented that fact that he would not be seeing loki. "Well as I said this was a request from SHIELD not and order or demand. I will take my leave since it appears there is really nothing more to do or discuss. I would like to ask for an update every few days but I doubt I would get that. However if you need anything let me know. I have once again been assigned as the handler for the team, in both public relations and other things." Coulson stated as he stood.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:13 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stiffened as Coulson spoke about seeing Loki. He wasn’t going to let the god anywhere near his mate. The god was too weak and too fragile for that. The man seemed to know that however as he moved to leave. Tony snorted at the idea that he was handling things for the Avengers again. They’d been handling things perfectly well themselves. They wouldn’t be needing him. As he moved to leave, Bruce stood as well, walking him out, knowing Tony may not trust the others to do so. As soon as he was out of the room, Tony let out a long breath, sinking back against his chair. Frigga shook her head slightly before looking to Tony. “You should eat my dear. Your shielding of Loki’s mind took much energy.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:58 am
MDaylus

Coulson stole a glance at Tony that was a familiar annoyed one which he had often used with the man before when he had first been evaluating him for SHIELD. Stull he said nothing and allowed Bruce to walk him out. He didn't try to persuade any further knowing he had said what he needed to and nothing would change anyone's mind, least of all bruce who was as loyal to tony as anyone could be. Skadi watched the man leave not relaxing until he was sure the man was gone for good. Only then did he dare to look around the room, more specifically to his queen and Tony. The man seemed exhausted and his queen fatigued, still she was the one encouraging Tony to eat and regain strength. "You may seek to eat something as well my queen." he prompted gently. Then after a few moments he posed a question. "Would you like me to fetch what we brought for Loki from the healer. I believe the brothers left a note for the lord." Skadi questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:15 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face at the idea of eating. He really had no interest in eating, even if he should. Still, he slowly began picking at the food, knowing Frigga wouldn’t be happy until he ate. Frigga looked back to Skadi and smiled gently. “I suppose I should eat something.” She agreed. Steve stood then to fetch her something to eat, eager to escape the room for a moment after having been the target of Tony’s anger. The queen gave a small nod to Skadi. “I would appreciate that. If nothing else, We can give Tony and the doctors instructions on the use of it.” She said slowly. “And perhaps you could fetch Thor as well. I don’t think Loki needs guarding with that agent gone…and there is something Loki asked me to speak with him about.” She said softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:25 am
MDaylus

Skadi gave his queen a gentle smile when she aquiesed to his suggestion. He was pleased to see the solider go off to fetch something for her as week saving him the trouble of finding the kitchen and dealing with Midgardian ffood. When she said that she would appreciate him following through with his suggestion he gave a bow to her ready to do just that when she suggested collecting Thor as well. "As you wish my queen.." he said with another bow before leaving.

A few minutes later it was not Skadi who returned but merely Thor by himself hold a good sized wooden box with what seemed to be runes enscribed on it. "I left Skadi with Loki mother, I did not see it fit to leave my brother alone. SHIELD can be very tricky." Thor explained his single presence.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games