Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
--- S P A M B O X --- It lives!!! XD --- v.2.0 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy the box is back?
  Yes!
  No
  Could care less
View Results

Darkside of the Moon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:26 pm
here chicken head means whore if you say it to a girl it's funny  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:29 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Quote:
icon_rofl.gif I cant stop laughing...thats hilarious

Quote:
icon_eek.gif s**t icon_sweatdrop.gif

we british are dirty minded xd another great mishap is that st. ives apricot scrub stuff....dunno if you have it but the girls says "it's those little scrubbers that slop of dull dead skin" (with an anoyingly vacant smile).....if you call a girl a scrubber here it means whore......

being dirty minded is fun.... ninja twisted  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:32 pm
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
Quote:

Quote:

we british are dirty minded xd another great mishap is that st. ives apricot scrub stuff....dunno if you have it but the girls says "it's those little scrubbers that slop of dull dead skin" (with an anoyingly vacant smile).....if you call a girl a scrubber here it means whore......
blaugh That's ******** up and yet makes me laugh
It's reall yfunny when they play it in the cinema because everyone laughs it it (well it's bloody funny!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:33 pm
This just reminds me of when I was hanging out with Gianna and Dahlia xd Gianna was going around, and saying "Hey, is that a mirror in your pocket because I can see myself in your pants" to every second person on the street rofl  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:34 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy
Quote:

Quote:

being dirty minded is fun.... ninja twisted
And sarcastic to boot xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:34 pm
deadly_demon
This just reminds me of when I was hanging out with Gianna and Dahlia xd Gianna was going around, and saying "Hey, is that a mirror in your pocket because I can see myself in your pants" to every second person on the street rofl

*cant breathe*  

Tenebrion Valefor

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:35 pm
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
Quote:

Quote:

blaugh That's ******** up and yet makes me laugh
It's reall yfunny when they play it in the cinema because everyone laughs it it (well it's bloody funny!!!)
xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:36 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
deadly_demon

*cant breathe*
3nodding It really was hilarious xd  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:36 pm
deadly_demon
*laughs hysterically....actually fell off her chair* rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:38 pm
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
xd And she more or less targeted old people and women xd  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:40 pm
deadly_demon
Koneko_DarkLight
deadly_demon

*cant breathe*
random crazy people on the streets are fun xd my friends saku-chan and jekri-chan and I pointed at random people and shouted HIDEKI! at them...obviously none of them had seem chobits because they looked at us as if we were mad (we all are anyway)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:40 pm
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon

Old ppl eek *Has burst a lung*  

Tenebrion Valefor

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:42 pm
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Koneko_DarkLight
deadly_demon

*cant breathe*
random crazy people on the streets are fun xd my friends saku-chan and jekri-chan and I pointed at random people and shouted HIDEKI! at them...obviously none of them had seem chobits because they looked at us as if we were mad (we all are anyway)
xd Cool  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:42 pm
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
*laughs* old people and women look at me as if I'm going to rob them and beat them to a pulp because goths aren't exactly common here  

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:44 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon

Old ppl eek *Has burst a lung*
xd You ok?  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games