Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:58 am
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"i say...a little of both"
hmm so are you going to track down marka?
"i might, but im not so sure" she said thinking
well when you figure it out i will help *opens a portal and walks through* (i got to go)
(kk) "ok" she turned to the other person "its not what they did to me, but what they did to my family"

Leader- Then perhaps you should finally get revenge. If you need help call on me, your friend Lance I have a feeling would help in a heart beat. He's been getting stronger at a rapid rate and isn't the confused human he was in the beginning. You also have many friends willing to protect you that is a good thing. Whatever you do don't listen to Avenger. He plays on peoples emotions and will try to enlist you into his advanced force of loyal servants in exchange for a falsehood of some kind.

Avenger- An old magician starts walking from far away toward the two of them followed by the evil magician that had attacked Leader injuring him greatly only a week ago. You disappoint me, didn't I keep my part of the bargain when I offered you great power?

Leader- "He gritted his teeth, "all you did was take my arm and give me this curse instead. And don't forget, half of your forces are already loyal to me.

Avenger- Ahhh yes those, they will come back to me soon enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:01 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"i say...a little of both"
hmm so are you going to track down marka?
well when you figure it out i will help *opens a portal and walks through* (i got to go)
(kk) "ok" she turned to the other person "its not what they did to me, but what they did to my family"

Leader- Then perhaps you should finally get revenge. If you need help call on me, your friend Lance I have a feeling would help in a heart beat. He's been getting stronger at a rapid rate and isn't the confused human he was in the beginning. You also have many friends willing to protect you that is a good thing. Whatever you do don't listen to Avenger. He plays on peoples emotions and will try to enlist you into his advanced force of loyal servants in exchange for a falsehood of some kind.

Avenger- An old magician starts walking from far away toward the two of them followed by the evil magician that had attacked Leader injuring him greatly only a week ago. You disappoint me, didn't I keep my part of the bargain when I offered you great power?

Leader- "He gritted his teeth, "all you did was take my arm and give me this curse instead. And don't forget, half of your forces are already loyal to me.

she looked at them "ill think about it"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:09 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1

Avenger- Are you sure you can trust the person standing next to you. Even one of your good friends said they were not to be trusted. Gather your real friends and do what your heart tells you. If you act rashly you will regret it in the long run.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:11 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1

Avenger- Are you sure you can trust the person standing next to you. Even one of your good friends said they were not to be trusted. Gather your real friends and do what your heart tells you. If you act rashly you will regret it in the long run.
"i just have to think about it, the last time i faced him i almost died so just give me some tim" she walked away thinking  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:08 pm
((back))kenji walks out of a graveyard wearing a cloak that covers him so completey that few can tell it is him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:15 pm
lupinewarrior
((back))kenji walks out of a graveyard wearing a cloak that covers him so completey that few can tell it is him
*appears* why hello kenji  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:16 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior

hello penguin
and how are you this dark night  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:17 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior

hello penguin
i am well how are you?  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:20 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior

hello penguin
i am well how are you?

so-so
its the aniversery of my parents death and im coming back from there pocket dimmension  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:21 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior

hello penguin
i am well how are you?

so-so
its the aniversery of my parents death and im coming back from there pocket dimmension
i see well have fun with that (i got to go)  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:22 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior

hello penguin
i am well how are you?

so-so
i see well have fun with that (i got to go)
((kk))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:57 pm
she walked around, her head down, her hood up, as it started to rain, she hummed softly, thinking  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:01 pm
kenji starts to head back to the school holding the black ankh that serves as a key to there tomb in the other dimension

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:03 pm
*marka grabs ragnos and pulls him in a fiary portal*  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:04 pm
she put the hood down, and shook her hair around, the rain falling lightly down "its so lonely here" she whispered sitting by the lake, she put her hand in the water, watching the fish swim away  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games