Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:45 pm
So like I'm pretty sure my roommate is having unnotifed sex in my room atm... and I have class in the morning and I'd like very much to go to bed. BUT I CAN"T!! I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO DO! crying I hate college  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:45 pm
The breeders I linked to are fiarly cheap, at least compared to most I have seen at stores.  

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:48 pm
Sakiimi
So like I'm pretty sure my roommate is having unnotifed sex in my room atm... and I have class in the morning and I'd like very much to go to bed. BUT I CAN"T!! I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO DO! crying I hate college

*caughs* xd Turns your music on real loud and annoy them?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:58 pm
Sakiimi

Get an RA and squeal? D: Because if they do something you don't like, you don't have to take it  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:03 pm
Sheol Kitten

~Frowns~ No, I don't want to get to get a pet if I can't afford to take care of the medical needs. .. could you please explain more about the problems with a Marshall? I really do want a ferret, but I don't want to make a bad decision in this.. Even though she was adorable. e.e;
Mashall ferrets, like many commercial breeders are more worried about breeding and selling as many animals as possible, than the health of what they are producing. They are far more interesting in producing a ferret with a pretty coat than making sure it is going to live a long healthy life.

From most people I have talked too, including my last vet, Marshall ferrets are notourious for getting illnesses such as inslanoma (sp?) Basicly it is a kind of like ferret diabetes only I think it may be opposit of diabetes. I actually had a ferret (was a Marshall) who suffered from it. Thankfully Blade did get it when he was older, but he was still ended up dieing before his time. I had to put him down this summer when the tummors got to the point where his quality of life was no longer good enough to qualify keeping him alive. However for about six months he was taking drugs twice a day to regulate his insulan. If he had gotten it when he was younger which many Marshall ferrets see to, he probably would have undergone surger to help lengthen his life, though that usually only keeps the tumors at bay for so long. My other ferret Duo, also was a Marshall ferret and suffered from tumor that we had to have surgacly removed. A year later he died from a hair blockage in his intestines that was both unexpeted and rare. They did surgery on him, even bringing him back to life at one point, but he just couldn't make it through that first night in the recovery room.

These are just my experiences, but my vet says he never saw anyone bring a Marshall ferret in over the age of seven. They can live to ten. I have also heard from many other ferret lovers that Marshalls is a bad way to go. Sadly when I got my ferrets I had never heard Marshalls brought up, even though I very indepthly researched them before getting them. While I loved both of my babies, I encourage anyone getting a ferret to try and avoid Marshalls. It is just saddening to loose your babies before their time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:05 pm
Diana Vulpes
Sakiimi

Get a camera and start taking some photos. That will probably get them to stop pretty quick. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Otterish

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:10 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sheol Kitten

~Frowns~ No, I don't want to get to get a pet if I can't afford to take care of the medical needs. .. could you please explain more about the problems with a Marshall? I really do want a ferret, but I don't want to make a bad decision in this.. Even though she was adorable. e.e;
Mashall ferrets, like many commercial breeders are more worried about breeding and selling as many animals as possible, than the health of what they are producing. They are far more interesting in producing a ferret with a pretty coat than making sure it is going to live a long healthy life.

From most people I have talked too, including my last vet, Marshall ferrets are notourious for getting illnesses such as inslanoma (sp?) Basicly it is a kind of like ferret diabetes only I think it may be opposit of diabetes. I actually had a ferret (was a Marshall) who suffered from it. Thankfully Blade did get it when he was older, but he was still ended up dieing before his time. I had to put him down this summer when the tummors got to the point where his quality of life was no longer good enough to qualify keeping him alive. However for about six months he was taking drugs twice a day to regulate his insulan. If he had gotten it when he was younger which many Marshall ferrets see to, he probably would have undergone surger to help lengthen his life, though that usually only keeps the tumors at bay for so long. My other ferret Duo, also was a Marshall ferret and suffered from tumor that we had to have surgacly removed. A year later he died from a hair blockage in his intestines that was both unexpeted and rare. They did surgery on him, even bringing him back to life at one point, but he just couldn't make it through that first night in the recovery room.

These are just my experiences, but my vet says he never saw anyone bring a Marshall ferret in over the age of seven. They can live to ten. I have also heard from many other ferret lovers that Marshalls is a bad way to go. Sadly when I got my ferrets I had never heard Marshalls brought up, even though I very indepthly researched them before getting them. While I loved both of my babies, I encourage anyone getting a ferret to try and avoid Marshalls. It is just saddening to loose your babies before their time.

I didnt see any marshall tatoos on any of the ferrets, and I was holding the white ones and inspecting their ears for any mites. I have had marshalls before, and one lived to be 12, and had to be put to sleep because he had sisures... My dad was so depressed for a long time. I have never heard of ferrets getting tumors before. I know that its a huge problem with rats, but never ferrets...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:10 pm
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
Sakiimi

Get a camera and start taking some photos. That will probably get them to stop pretty quick. rofl

Or they might pose... O_O  

Sirus Jin

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:15 pm
Sakiimi

So, where are you right now? Couldn't you like...knock on the door or something?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:48 pm
My dog just got skunked..well..not just. She got skunked at 9pm, but she had to sit in my car until 10:30pm while I was in the restaurant and now she's just gotten her bath. And she's still wet...so the house smells  

Rainey_angel81

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:51 pm
I hate to sound emo and depressed, cause it's not really like me...but I have to whine.

I was just scrapbooking, and decided to put it away for the night. I love scrapbooking, cause I like looking back at the memories, but at the same time it makes a little part of me sad, cause in some cases these are memories that I will never get to live again, or at least for long periods of time. It made me very homesick. To make matters worse, I signed online and I had an email from my brother! I was thrilled, he doesn't email much....But he was asking for advice on how he should go about getting his class ring, and I literally had to stop and calculate how old he was. My baby brother is asking about a class ring? Already? But....he's still just a little kid! And then I realized that I'm missing some of the most crucial moments of my younger brother's life: his high school years. I'm missing half of puberty, the opportunity to tease him about girls, dances, events...I mean, I made sure that ALL of my family went to MY high school events...and now that my brother's in high school, I've gone and run off to Florida....I feel like I've abandoned him. The next time I see him, who knows what will have changed? What will I have missed? If I stay down here much longer am I going to miss his firt girlfriend and his first heartbreak? Am I going to miss Prom and Graduation?

My brother and I had a very good relationship when we lived in the same house together...and even after I moved out, I made sure I was still there for him....What was I thinking, running off to live in Florida? What will this distance do to that relationship?

I don't think I've ever felt so homesick...... emo  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:01 pm
Manda_Tifa
I hate to sound emo and depressed, cause it's not really like me...but I have to whine.

I was just scrapbooking, and decided to put it away for the night. I love scrapbooking, cause I like looking back at the memories, but at the same time it makes a little part of me sad, cause in some cases these are memories that I will never get to live again, or at least for long periods of time. It made me very homesick. To make matters worse, I signed online and I had an email from my brother! I was thrilled, he doesn't email much....But he was asking for advice on how he should go about getting his class ring, and I literally had to stop and calculate how old he was. My baby brother is asking about a class ring? Already? But....he's still just a little kid! And then I realized that I'm missing some of the most crucial moments of my younger brother's life: his high school years. I'm missing half of puberty, the opportunity to tease him about girls, dances, events...I mean, I made sure that ALL of my family went to MY high school events...and now that my brother's in high school, I've gone and run off to Florida....I feel like I've abandoned him. The next time I see him, who knows what will have changed? What will I have missed? If I stay down here much longer am I going to miss his firt girlfriend and his first heartbreak? Am I going to miss Prom and Graduation?

My brother and I had a very good relationship when we lived in the same house together...and even after I moved out, I made sure I was still there for him....What was I thinking, running off to live in Florida? What will this distance do to that relationship?

Its hard being so far away from your family, and loved ones, expecially when you're going out on your own, in the real world. My sister and I are the same way, she's about five years younger then me, and we've really gotten close over my highschool years. While I'm away at college, she's going through pueberty and all that fun stuff. I don't get to be there when she brings home her first boyfriend, volleyball games, and all that good stuff. It makes me a bit sad we waited so long to get close.

But I don't think your brother will think you abandoned him or anything like that. Distance will do nothing to your relationship. It sounds like the two of you are really close and love each other very dearly. It is a bit sad, but I think your brother is still sharing it with you!

Don't ever think you abandoned him, I don't think he'd feel like that at all (note, I really don't know your brother, but going on my own older sister instinct, I'm sure he wouldn't feel like that)  

Sirus Jin

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:06 pm
Sirus Jin
Manda_Tifa

Its hard being so far away from your family, and loved ones, expecially when you're going out on your own, in the real world. My sister and I are the same way, she's about five years younger then me, and we've really gotten close over my highschool years. While I'm away at college, she's going through pueberty and all that fun stuff. I don't get to be there when she brings home her first boyfriend, volleyball games, and all that good stuff. It makes me a bit sad we waited so long to get close.

But I don't think your brother will think you abandoned him or anything like that. Distance will do nothing to your relationship. It sounds like the two of you are really close and love each other very dearly. It is a bit sad, but I think your brother is still sharing it with you!

Don't ever think you abandoned him, I don't think he'd feel like that at all (note, I really don't know your brother, but going on my own older sister instinct, I'm sure he wouldn't feel like that)
He signed his email "your loving brother"....He's never really expressed love before, so that brought a tear to my eye, no matter how sarcastic I'm sure it was intended to be...Okay, I lie, it brought lots of tears to my eyes, and they just won't go away!!

He's 15 years old now, and in that "I hate everyone" stage of his life....I feel so honored that he's come to me for advice....He's a good boy...not really rebellious, no issues with drugs, he works part time with his mother (my mother too...)

He keeps asking me what I'm getting him for Christams, cause I told him that it was a big deal and very expensive....I'm getting him a plane ticket to come visit me, cause he's always wanted to see Florida (even before I graduated and had FANTASIES about living in Florida)...... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:09 pm
Manda_Tifa
He signed his email "your loving brother"....He's never really expressed love before, so that brought a tear to my eye, no matter how sarcastic I'm sure it was intended to be...Okay, I lie, it brought lots of tears to my eyes, and they just won't go away!!

He's 15 years old now, and in that "I hate everyone" stage of his life....I feel so honored that he's come to me for advice....He's a good boy...not really rebellious, no issues with drugs, he works part time with his mother (my mother too...)

He keeps asking me what I'm getting him for Christams, cause I told him that it was a big deal and very expensive....I'm getting him a plane ticket to come visit me, cause he's always wanted to see Florida (even before I graduated and had FANTASIES about living in Florida)...... sweatdrop

Aww that's really sweet! It sounds like you two get along really well. You're lucky to have such a close relationship with your brother. And that you have a really nice brother as well. 3nodding  

Sirus Jin

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:12 pm
Sirus Jin
Manda_Tifa

Aww that's really sweet! It sounds like you two get along really well. You're lucky to have such a close relationship with your brother. And that you have a really nice brother as well. 3nodding
He sounds sweet just by that one line, but he's really disrespectful and obnoxious....y'know, like all little brothers should be. I wouldn't trade him in for all the money in the world, though.....he's my one and only little brother....my only sibling period. I just wish I could be there for him....I don't like this realization that I had something so precious and now I can't reach it..... gonk  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games