Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 pm
BloodyShinobiOokami
KomiTomiButterfly
Wahoo! Nice Shin! Now if I could find a way to get Wizardmon... >:]

exactly my problem.....if only mutant digivolving wasnt only for normal.....i could have gotten him a while ago...
I had two xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:24 pm
The Sadistic Toan
BloodyShinobiOokami
KomiTomiButterfly
Wahoo! Nice Shin! Now if I could find a way to get Wizardmon... >:]

exactly my problem.....if only mutant digivolving wasnt only for normal.....i could have gotten him a while ago...
I had two xD

and you couldnt share them with us.....? EVIL!!!!!!....which i knew you already are so there was no point in me saying that.....

oh well time for bed.....things to do people to see tomorrow  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:25 pm
Hate. You. Toan.

Hey Toan, you ever hear of Shugo Chara?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:26 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
Hate. You. Toan.

stop it, you guys are making me blush xD

and yea here and there.  

The Sadistic Toan

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:29 pm
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
Hate. You. Toan.

and yea here and there.

If you agree to be the Easter boss ((AKA: The Main Villian)) I will open a Code w/e RP Sub forum, though you have to find someone to set it Up, because I know NOTHING of that Anime  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:35 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
Hate. You. Toan.

and yea here and there.

If you agree to be the Easter boss ((AKA: The Main Villian)) I will open a Code w/e RP Sub forum, though you have to find someone to set it Up, because I know NOTHING of that Anime
I never really watch the anime or read the manga  

The Sadistic Toan

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
Hate. You. Toan.

and yea here and there.

Toan all u gotta do is be an evil badass dude who wants to crush people's dreams. Thats it. U dont really have to read or watch it for that  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:46 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
Hate. You. Toan.

and yea here and there.

Toan all u gotta do is be an evil badass dude who wants to crush people's dreams. Thats it. U dont really have to read or watch it for that
so then....I just got to be Toan?  

The Sadistic Toan

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:49 pm
The Sadistic Toan
TheLostAngel-Mika
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
Hate. You. Toan.

and yea here and there.

so then....I just got to be Toan?

pretty much  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:50 pm
Random SC info xD

Quote:
The main heroine of the story is Amu Hinamori, a popular girl who is actually insecure. Peach-Pit uses Amu to explore differences between one's true self and the self that is presented to others. Like Jun Sakurada in Peach-Pit's previous work, Rozen Maiden, Amu tackles issues such as alienation and fitting in at school. Unlike most heroines in other magical girl series, Amu is neither the perfect sweetheart nor a complete klutz. Amu gets grumpy and frequently talks back to others in contrast to the polite schoolgirls that fill the genre.[4]

Amu's Guardian Characters—Ran, Miki, Su, and Dia—aid her in her quest of self-discovery. Each Guardian Character represents an aspect of Amu's true self. Ran represents Amu's desire to be more honest and athletic, Miki represents Amu's desire to be more level headed and artistic, Su represents Amu's desire to be more caring and improve her domestic skills, while Dia represents Amu's desire to shine in front of others and be a good speaker and singer. Moreover, the Character Guardians are more than mere mascots who help Amu learn about her true self. They can also perform a "Character Change" where Amu's personality is replaced by an entirely different one.[5]

However, Amu is not the only one with Guardian Characters. Each of the Guardians—Tadase Hotori, Nadeshiko (Nagihiko) Fujisaki, Kukai Soma, and Yaya Yuiki—have their own Guardian Characters. Amu also encounters Ikuto Tsukiyomi and Utau Hoshina (Tsukiyomi), two siblings who also have Guardian Characters and are employed by the Easter Company to search for the Embryo. As the series continues, Utau and Ikuto become extremely close friends with Amu.

Eventually, Nadeshiko Fujisaki and Kukai Souma leave the Guardians and are replaced by Rima Mashiro and Kairi Sanjo respectively. Kairi later leaves and is replaced by Nagihiko Fujisaki, Nadeshiko's real identity, as the third Jack's chair, with his new Guardian Character, Rhythm. Later in the series, Nagihiko once again faces Temari his former Shugo Chara before Rhythm.

Quote:
The Easter Company is a powerful composite enterprise of banking, food, entertainment, etc., but is actually attempting to find the legendary Embryo through its resources The Director Kazuomi Hoshina tries to get the Embryo to Gozen, and for that purpose uses Ikuto Tsukiyomi and Utau Hoshina, but Utau leaves Easter after the battle with the Guardians in Chapter 42 and Ikuto runs away for a while and hides with Amu. Ikuto is brought back to Easter and is under their control due to a tuning fork which lets him Character Transform into Death Rebel to get X-Eggs for Easter's plans. Eventually, they are able to draw out the Embryo and hand it over to the head of Easter, who turns out to be a little boy named Hikaru Ichinomiya wanting to collect it to fill the emptiness in his heart. The Guardians were their enemies until they overcame their issues together.

Quote:
If the egg's owner is burdened by worries and doubts, the egg will turn into an X-Egg and eventually hatch into an evil and aggressive X-Character and go rampage with its powers. Their owner is usually their first target. These characters are usually much stronger than their egg incarnations.

Because they are still connected to their owners, they can sometimes express their depressions through the X-Characters.

The X-Characters are the "enemies" in Shugo Chara!

BOLD Is all Toan needs to know xD  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:08 pm
What do i need to know?
I wanna be the starstream to Toans"s Megatron...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 pm
XD U pretty much just do whatever the hell Toan says then Zadoc

And I bet u do wanna be his starstream seeing as Starstream is gay for Megatron  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:13 pm
Hmmm I don't know...........  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 pm
Please Toan? Your the Best for the job.  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
Please Toan? Your the Best for the job.
Really? How am I the best for the job? I'm not sure I mean sure I do an awesome badass villian but there are a lot of better rper out there that you can ask.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games