Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve came back quickly enough with a plate of food for Frigga, who ate slowly, keeping an eye on Tony and Fenrir, ensuring they ate what they needed. Steve settled back into his seat beside Bucky and spoke softly with him, the assassin, bowing his head as Steve spoke, the two relaxing with each other. Bruce came back to sit as well, assuring everyone that Coulson had left the estate. When Thor returned, Frigga smiled. “If you believe that is best my son.” She said gently, motioning for him to sit across from herself and Tony. Waiting for him to place the box on the table and sit, she pushed her plate aside. “This box was a gift from Loki’s brothers on Jotunheim. According to them, there is a special type of ice that Jotuns consume while pregnant, something that helps with having not only a healthy pregnancy, but an easier birth as well.” She explained, looking between Tony and Bruce and Betty, knowing those were the three with the most direct involvement with Loki’s pregnancy. “It’s my hope, and I think theirs as well, that this ice might help Loki’s recovery come about faster.” She explained, opening the box carefully, a chill spilling from it as the blue ice was revealed. “He only needs one or two pieces a day, and only he should handle it. It has the tendency to burn others. This box will keep it from melting or causing damage however.”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:53 pm
MDaylus

Thor smiled to his mother when she motioned to him to sit across from her. He placed the box near her before taking his seat across from her. He watched her push her plate aside and explain the box. Thor had known what it was when Skadi had handed it to him, but he could not have explained it to Tony as his mother did. Hearing that the ice might allow his brother to recover faster made the blond tempted to awaken his brother and get some to him now. When his mother opened the box he peered at the blue ice and was surprised to feel the striking cold he associated with Jotunhiem. "I thought only the touch of a Jotun's skin would burn, why would the ice burn?" Thor questioned. "And would not the talismans you prepared protect Tony from such things?" Thor continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga looked to Thor as he spoke and she made a face. “I am honestly not sure. This ice has a magic in it, possibly originating from the casket of winters. It is not a magic I am familiar with it or understand.” She said slowly. “The talisman may help, but I can’t promise it would, so I would err on the side of caution.” She added. Slowly closing the box again, she made sure it was latched. “I hope this will help Loki….if nothing else it is a sign of the support of Loki’s brothers.” She said gently. The other thing that I need to talk about involves you Thor.” She said softly. Glancing around the room to decide if she should speak about it in front of the house. Sighing, she looked back to Thor. “Loki has written a letter. It has some….information that needs to be shared with Tony in private. However it is in Asgardian…..Loki needs you to read it to Tony.” She explained. Tony looked to her with a frown, unsure of what this letter would end up saying. “I believe it would be best for you to read this to Tony while Loki is awake and serve as a translator.” She added. “But you must be open-minded and calm with this Thor…..You wouldn’t be involved if Loki was able to use the all-speak.” She pointed out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:08 pm
MDaylus

Thor frowned when his mother made a face at him, but he listened to his mother speak of how the ice contained magic potentially from the casket. He nodded when she explain that the magic they were dealing with was not one she was familiar with. He had never had the concern that Loki's brother were anything but supportive. When his mother said that she had something more to discuss with him had him looking confused. When she continued to say that Loki had written a letter that needed to be shared with Tony in private but that it was written in Asgardian runes he nodded. He knew what his mother wanted before she even said it. He scrunched his nose up in confusion when she said that he should do it when Loki was awake to translate. "I promise to be open minded mother, but why could you not gift either Tony or Loki with the Alspeak to allow them to speak with each other?" Thor questioned. He had never understood the limits of magic.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga frowned at thor’s words, looking to her own hands. “I could try….but it is extremely difficult to maintain magic across realms. The only way to truly make sure it works is to attach the spell to the magic or energy of the person it is affecting. Even you, the all-speak is attached to your energy. Tony and Loki have little magic if any at all to attach the spell to.” She explained.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:21 pm
MDaylus

Thor frowned when his mother said that she could try but it would be difficult to maintain the magic across realms. His frown deepened when she continued to say that neither Tony or Loki had magic to attach the Allspeak to. "The twins are stealing anything that you could stick Allspeak too." Thor said finally understanding. He nodded seeming to take everything in, if there was no magic to attach the other magic too then it would not work. "I will read the letter to Tony when he wishes then.” Thor promised.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Thank you my dear.” Frigga smiled. She hoped that Thor would be able to control himself when he read the letter. She knew there was some sensitive topics in there, for both Tony and Loki, and they needed to be able to work through it without fear of an outburst from Thor. Turning to Tony, she motioned to his plate. ‘Finish eating Anthony. Then you should lay back down with Loki and rest.” She said softly. By that point Fenrir was finished and was trying to sneak into her lap, looking for comfort and attention from his grandmother.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:07 pm
MDaylus

Thor returned his mother's smile and looked to Tony as if waiting to see what the man wanted to do in such a respect of things. His mother was quick to prompt Tony to finish eating before returning to Loki and resting himself. "It will do good for you my friend." Thor helped prompt as he watched Fenrir climb to his mother's lap.

"What is the plan now?" Clint questioned.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:49 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly started eating again when he was pushed to do so. Frigga smiled at him as she held Fenrir close, not minding his pushiness. The pup had been through a lot and needed some comfort and attention. Cuddling him close, she looked to Clint when he spoke. “We try to help Loki get healthy and strong again. I don’t think that will be too large of a task here with all of you. Once he’s stronger, you won’t have to worry about his health or the babies. And He’ll be better able to combat Thanos as well. Until then I suggest at least one of you remain in the mansion at all times to keep SHIELD at bay and to be there in case Thanos manages to sway Loki’s mind.” She said slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:01 am
MDaylus

"So we're babysitting Loki until he gets better." Clint remarked with a nod. He wasn't trying to be mean he was just puzzling things out in his head. "The healer and Steve will help his mind, bruce, Betty and Tony will work on the physical and magical and the rest of us play guard duty. I like it." Clint continued and Natasha rolled her eyes at him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:47 am
Alikia Tsuki

“As blunt as always agent Barton.” Frigga smiled at the archer before looking to Natasha. “Though with all due respect to you Natasha, it is time for you to stop worrying over others and focus on your own health. And you might as well get your rest now, you won’t get much after your child is born.” She said slowly. “But you get the general idea Agent Barton. With steady progress and work…Loki should recover in a little over a month, of course he is due in a little over three months…so he needs to get better well before then.” She said slowly. Not only did Loki need to get better, but his relationship with Tony needed to be stable at least, even if they hadn’t completely made up, but she didn’t bring that up. “And I might make the suggestion that everyone take some time to begin making this mansion a little more baby and child friendly. There will be three of them here soon enough. And aside from Loki, you will not have magic to aide you in keeping them out of trouble like I had with my sons.” She added, giving Thor a glance. Loki had been pretty well behaved as a child. It had been thor who’d been determined to injure himself somehow.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:16 am
MDaylus

Clint grinned at the queen's words. He wasn't sure if they were praise in some way or a tease but it matter not to him, he would take them none the less. Natasha nodded to the queen in agreement at the words posed to her. "His mind will recover in a month, the body I can see and maybe the magic. But when my mind got messed with during new York it took me a long time. There are still things there. Loki seems in much worse shape than I was." Clint remarked feeling unsure about the possibilitis posed. The group nodded to making the him more child friendly and Thor looked almost sheepish when his mother turned her gaze toward him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga gave Clint a gentle smile. “Minds are curious things. As long as they aren’t completely broken, they find ways around damage. To say a mind heals….is perhaps not accurate. Loki’s mind won’t be completely whole in a month, no. But it never truly will be. It will never go back to what it was, neither will yours, but he will come to be able to function again, to be able to go without being lost in the ruins, just like you have.” She explained slowly. “But that is not a result of mind control alone. It is the same as any trauma that has a great effect on one’s consciousness.” She added, glancing at Bucky who frowned at her, though Steve’s hand on his arm kept him from reacting beyond that.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:27 pm
MDaylus

Clint retrned Frigga's smile but frowned when she talked about minds and how if they were damaged they could find ways around the damage but never be the same. He didn't like to think that his mind would never be healed completely but he knew her words to be truth. "You think he'll have enough presence of mind in a month to deal with everything that is coming?" Clint questioned. He was skeptical about this, in fact he didn't really believe Loki would be that well mentally in that time at all.

"You say such things about trauma as if Loki has gone through more trauma then what Thanos has caused." Natasha stated thoughtfully.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:57 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Maybe not deal with everything, but to begin to. Yes.” Frigga responded slowly. “Loki is much stronger and more resilient than people ever realize. Even Thanos was mistaken about him. That titan believed Loki would just rollover and submit and he hasn’t. And now Loki has children to think about. That makes him even more fierce than before.” She said, smiling down at Fenrir. Loki had fought long and hard when Fenrir and his siblings had been taken from him. She doubted he would just let his twins be threatened. Looking to Natasha, Frigga frowned. “He’s been through much trauma in his life, you know this. And I have seen many others try to repair their minds after trauma of their own. I know it’s hard to imagine, but I have tended to the health of many others beyond my family in my lifetime.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games