Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xeno Incognito

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:06 pm
Did anyone else notice NautoFan released the raw version of chapter 231 today? I couldn't read it but I already saw it!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:10 pm
Xeno Incognito
Did anyone else notice NautoFan released the raw version of chapter 231 today? I couldn't read it but I already saw it!

yah, jump came out a day early. I downloaded that earlier today.

can't wait for inane to translate it.  

shinimegami42

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:12 pm
DanieBarton03

Most of you watch the series instead of read the manga, right? Or both? What's going on in the anime? Is is the same as manga? No time to download AVIs.

the anime is currently on original storylines... they're right after tsunade comes back to konoha village, and all the things related to that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:13 pm
shinimegami42
Xeno Incognito

By the looks of it: *spoiler* (highlight to read*

Naruto is going to beat Sasuke, even though there was that slight twist at the end where Sasuke transformed into Curse Seal Level 2. I think Naruto might win, because those other guys with Curse Seal Level 2 seemed so easy to beat because all those Genin beat them up.  

Xeno Incognito

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:15 pm
Xeno Incognito
shinimegami42
Xeno Incognito

By the looks of it: *spoiler* (highlight to read*

Naruto is going to beat Sasuke, even though there was that slight twist at the end where Sasuke transformed into Curse Seal Level 2. I think Naruto might win, because those other guys with Curse Seal Level 2 seemed so easy to beat because all those Genin beat them up.

-_- they weren't easy... I dunno... looks like there's still gonna be quite a fight. but the way naruto's going... he'll kick sasuke's a** for sure  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:19 pm
stupid gaia... don't go down while I'm using you!!  

shinimegami42

Xeno Incognito

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:22 pm
Great, two hours..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:36 pm
definitely not easy. Possible death is never an easy fight. Our genin are just that willing to keep going no matter the cost--bad guys rarely seem to have that same depth of resolve.  

Sorin Qor

Malia2cute4U

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:38 pm
twisted BWA HAhAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I'm downloading a fansub version of Naruto 101!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!! THE SPECIAL KAKASHI EPISODE!!!!!! I'm gonna watch it the very second it's done!!!! scream xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:54 am
Malia2cute4U
twisted BWA HAhAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I'm downloading a fansub version of Naruto 101!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!! THE SPECIAL KAKASHI EPISODE!!!!!! I'm gonna watch it the very second it's done!!!! scream xd 3nodding

cool cool...!

I don't yet feel like downloading all the naruto I've missed, anime-wise. Hate looking for it and am too lazy to use bittorrent.

*yawns* sleeeepy.  

shinimegami42

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:12 am
DanieBarton03
K4kashi
SNUFFLEUMPAGUS!
what is that from???
it sounds familiar...
Sesame Street! Unless it's the imagenary friend dude from Dextor's Lab. I can't remember his name.

Most of you watch the series instead of read the manga, right? Or both? What's going on in the anime? Is is the same as manga? No time to download AVIs.

His name is Snufulufulgus, and hes from sesame street, the guy from dexter is called Koosey-La-Goopa-Goop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:16 am
Sylfer
DanieBarton03
K4kashi
SNUFFLEUMPAGUS!
what is that from???
it sounds familiar...
Sesame Street! Unless it's the imagenary friend dude from Dextor's Lab. I can't remember his name.

His name is Snufulufulgus, and hes from sesame street, the guy from dexter is called Koosey-La-Goopa-Goop

I didn't know that it was from anything but I was just saying Snuffleumpagus so I don't think its this SNufulufgus u speak of.
I think it might be those elephant things from winnie the pooh though?  

CatEarzRSexi01

Malia2cute4U

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:09 am
crying episode 101 didn't show Kakashi's face.........WHY!? Will they EVER show his face!? I'm so dissapointed.... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:20 am
Malia2cute4U
crying episode 101 didn't show Kakashi's face.........WHY!? Will they EVER show his face!? I'm so dissapointed.... gonk
I did understand from the beginning that they wouldnt show Kakashi's face (Posted sumwhere in this guild before 101 was released about that)  

Zoraxiana

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:16 pm
Uchiha Keruza
Malia2cute4U
I did understand from the beginning that they wouldnt show Kakashi's face (Posted sumwhere in this guild before 101 was released about that)
Yeah I know, But it made up for it with hilariousness.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games