Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:29 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
*marka jumpsed infront of kenji*

kenji barely lifts his head satying
what do you whant marka if your going to hurt some one then leave im not in the mood to fight

Lances arm trembles with anger as he looked at this Marka character. SO YOURR the Marka I've heard so much about!! A pleasure to meet you, "he said in a very sarcastic and cross way". His eyes shined with magical energy, he was literally ready to rip this person apart.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:31 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

what do you whant marka if your going to hurt some one then leave im not in the mood to fight

Lances arm trembles with anger as he looked at this Marka character. SO YOURR the Marka I've heard so much about!! A pleasure to meet you, "he said in a very sarcastic and cross way". His eyes shined with magical energy, he was literally ready to rip this person apart.

*he bows* im not the one you should be worrying about  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:32 pm
she smiled evily "sounds like someone's having fun" she said stepping besides markaUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:32 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

kenji stands up and walks towards the front gates completely ignoring marka
the glowing ankh starts to change in shape as midnight draws near  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:35 pm
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

Then who exactly should I worry about huh, "he says in a sarcastic way". The boogy man... that Avenger person tell me how many lives have you claimed this year alone?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:36 pm
as kenji leaves the school the ankh glows a red color and fineshes changing in shape  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:37 pm
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

Then who exactly should I worry about huh, "he says in a sarcastic way". The boogy man... that Avenger person tell me how many lives have you claimed this year alone?

at least 156 soul....but ragnos will kill more in a week  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:39 pm
kenji gets to the grave yard as the hour of midnight draws ever closer and the ankh starts to bleed
User Image  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:40 pm
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

at least 156 soul....but ragnos will kill more in a week

"He calmed down a bit but was still gritting his teeth a bit, "Ragnos, who exactly is that? What do you mean they can kill 156 in a week that is.....impossible.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:45 pm
"its not really impossible" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:46 pm
kenji stairs at the ankh as the blood flow increases and opens a portal to a pocket dimension
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:48 pm
ragnos is getting stronger and stronger as we speck  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:51 pm
"and as he gets stronger, then he can do the impossible" she said with a smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:54 pm
Aprilbaby1

a man said "lord marka.....ragnos is strong enough to destroy a planet" and he and marka dissaperd  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:55 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

a man said "lord marka.....ragnos is strong enough to destroy a planet" and he and marka dissaperd
she smiled "well this will be interesting" she said then vanished  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games