Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:26 pm
A day wouldn't kill you without it, or you could just leave the computer alone for a night  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:31 pm
Sirus Jin
A day wouldn't kill you without it, or you could just leave the computer alone for a night

Not much to do otherwise. sweatdrop  

Eddily

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:31 pm
Eddily
Sirus Jin
Eddily
What the frack....

Ok, Norton keeps wanting me to activate it(done so 3 times already), and it keeps breaking on me and not wanting to enable auto protect. Windows Firewall is broken and it said due to an unidentified problem I can't go and turn it back on. I can't open eMule, due to some fatal error. The sound won't work, says my hardware cannot play sounds and that I should contact my vendor.

Well, there goes my night. stressed

O_O;;;
Sounds like Norton just exploded on you. Maybe you should just unintstall it?

I don't own it though, so I wouldn't be able to reinstall untill tomorrow.

Why the hell do you even have Norton in the first place? That's hardly a protection against stuff. Get AVG and Spybot, and get rid of Norton. Norton is a worthless piece of crap. Honestly. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:41 pm
FogSage
Why the hell do you even have Norton in the first place? That's hardly a protection against stuff. Get AVG and Spybot, and get rid of Norton. Norton is a worthless piece of crap. Honestly. xp

Why wouldn't I? Enlighten me about your hatred of it.  

Eddily

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:54 pm
Eddily
FogSage

The fact that you're running a Anti-Virus system that came pre-downloaded on this computer your using is a joke. I know this for a fact now; I too used Norton for a while before switching over to AVG. I've never regretted it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:55 pm
FogSage
Eddily
FogSage

The fact that you're running a Anti-Virus system that came pre-downloaded on this computer your using is a joke. I know this for a fact now; I too used Norton for a while before switching over to AVG. I've never regretted it.

Actually I got it from a friend. I also keep it updated, so I'm not seeing a real problem yet.  

Eddily

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:57 pm
I've had nothing but bad experiences with Norton myself, so I'd suggest to uninstall it too.

And it sounds like your whole computer is having a case of the heebee jeebees. If you can get your impotant stuff on CDs/DVDs, I'd suggest to reformat and reinstall everything. It'll clear all those annoying temp files, caches, and all the other crap that comes with it, as well as all the fragmented files and folders.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:59 pm
Eddily
FogSage
Eddily
FogSage

Actually I got it from a friend. I also keep it updated, so I'm not seeing a real problem yet.

Norton is just....weak. There's no other way to explain it. AVG catches most of the really bad viruses that can do bad s**t to your computer, whereas Norton will skip over them and go off to bop smaller threats.  

FogSage

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:30 pm
A couple of years ago I would have recommended norton. But Norton is one of the main targets for hackers... so it's not as good as symantec claims it is. Also norton is VERY resource hungry. I'd explain more.... but I've got to go!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:22 pm
Woo.. Rin got her tablet today, and drew me a hawt picu~ I'm happy. Mom's leaving for a few days tomarrow..

...and I'm sort of sad. I feel sort of alone. There has been three men in my life. Chase. Kelly. Vinnie. I was myself with Chase, he was able to read me well, and I was happy to be with him, for a good three years of my life. ...Yet suddenly I didn't want to be with him, and we faught, and we split. Kelly was sweet and gentle and did nothing wrong, yet I turned him away, scared him emotionaly... he hates me, understandabley. And Vinnie. He changed, he tried his best to make me happy, to be my friend, to make me forgive him. And yet, I was unable to forgive. there was nothing. I couldn't forgive him. ...now i'm alone, and I miss them...now what?...  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:24 am
You sigh a few times and then keep on walking.

EDIT: I was feeling depressed and had tears in my eyes.... and my sister just won't leave me alone... and she spotted the hot sauce..... I'm panicing currently.... if my mother finds out the true source of the sauce........ I can kiss all of my friends good bye..... also my laptop and internet.... I'll be banned until I move out.......

EDIT2: It seems my mother is upset that I don't trust her enough.... I wonder why that is....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:33 am
Norton Corporate Ed. is much more expensive than most other products, but it's also better, and less intrusive. Put simply: it works.

Lucky me, I got a sweetheart deal on a lifetime subscription for it, because I bought that computer from a university store.

--

So you guys know what euthanasia is, right?

We have a duty to animals to ensure that they do not suffer needlessly and that, if and when we kill them, we make it clean, quick and gentle. Anyone who has ever picked up an animal and felt its life and its warmth beating against their skin will know what I mean when I say that this is a sacred duty.

And I failed.

I feel like I need to get very, very drunk now to escape my memory of the sight and the smell. And never again watch movie scenes of people coughing up blood.  

Shaviv

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:55 pm
Shaviv
Norton Corporate Ed. is much more expensive than most other products, but it's also better, and less intrusive. Put simply: it works.

Lucky me, I got a sweetheart deal on a lifetime subscription for it, because I bought that computer from a university store.

--

So you guys know what euthanasia is, right?

We have a duty to animals to ensure that they do not suffer needlessly and that, if and when we kill them, we make it clean, quick and gentle. Anyone who has ever picked up an animal and felt its life and its warmth beating against their skin will know what I mean when I say that this is a sacred duty.

And I failed.

I feel like I need to get very, very drunk now to escape my memory of the sight and the smell. And never again watch movie scenes of people coughing up blood.

I have a few bad stories on things like that. I never want to watch a slow death again  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:36 pm
~Rubs her forehead~

One of my best friends died last night in a car accident. A childhood friend.

I feel sick. I'm not crying.. I never cry when someone dies.

I called my mother to get my chest from her and she told me. The first time I talk to my mother in months.. and Nichole's dead.

I don't know, I feel inhuman.

I had to call all of our friends and tell those who didn't know, because no one else will remember till weeks later..

And I had to comfort those who did know while they sobbed.

I was terrified that she wasn't alone in the car, that another of our friends died too.

And I feel so guilty for being glad that she was the only one who died.

I'm going to go be sick.

Sheol Zone

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:49 pm
I would say "Don't feel guilty", and it would be sincere. But it doesn't make sense. You can't change how you feel. Yeah, we all know, the fewer the people who have to die, the better. But at the same time, the relief when you hear "Oh, just one..." makes you feel bad.

Nobody will judge you for that relief, or for that guilt. It's yours honestly.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games