Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ethuil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:38 am

Unholy Meatpuppet
ethuil

compared to toowoomba it's s**t
To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the whole Queensland at all...

im not a fan of this entire country...cannot wait to have enough dosh to go to europe...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:39 am

Magnus Ignatius
Tis quite true. Although, living in the tropics is terrible (asia. I fact I think living in the tropics is worse.

Oh god yes. My friend went to Malaysia for a holiday, and it usually stay's at about 30 degrees at night time. gonk

I suppose you'd get used to it to a point, and it never does really get above 35.

WellzY
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:41 am

ethuil
im not a fan of this entire country...cannot wait to have enough dosh to go to europe...

PLEEEEEASE take me with you. gonk
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:42 am

ethuil
Unholy Meatpuppet
ethuil

compared to toowoomba it's s**t
To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the whole Queensland at all...

Nah, the ol' Aus-Land aint that bad. It could be a lot worse, though things are slowly becoming that way. I mean, our censorship is getting ridiculous, and our "security measures" are slowly becomming on par with our American counterparts. Long gone are the days of the care free Australian lifestyle.

Anyways, my bad wants me, it needs me... to sleep with in it.

Adios, compadres.

Unholy Meatpuppet

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:42 am

WellzY
Magnus Ignatius
Tis quite true. Although, living in the tropics is terrible (asia. I fact I think living in the tropics is worse.

Oh god yes. My friend went to Malaysia for a holiday, and it usually stay's at about 30 degrees at night time. gonk

I suppose you'd get used to it to a point, and it never does really get above 35.
I lived in thailand for 1.5 years. It was sticking hot one and and humidly hot for the next week. And then when it rains, you see nothing but rain and flood water.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:44 am

Magnus Ignatius
I lived in thailand for 1.5 years. It was sticking hot one and and humidly hot for the next week. And then when it rains, you see nothing but rain and flood water.

Oh god, the pain. crying

WellzY
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:45 am

Unholy Meatpuppet
Adios, compadres.

See you later.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:51 am

WellzY
Magnus Ignatius

Oh god, the pain. crying
And then the smell. I never want go to thailand again.

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:53 am

Ewwww.

I wanna go to Hong Kong and Singapore, though if I ever do, the weather would be my greatest fear. I know Hong Kong isn't always that bad, but can be just as excruciating.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:58 am

Singapore is nice. The weather is a bit like Sydney's. But warmer. It is also very beautiful and has a great zoo.

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:00 am

I does look like a very beautiful city, and clean. Oh so clean. xd
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:05 am

because for a long time it was illegal to chew gum or smoke in certain public places. the public transport system is second to none.

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:08 am

I thought it still was to illegal to chew gum? Shmeh, I like the ban on smoking as well, we need some of that here. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:09 am

WellzY
ethuil

of course darl. smile

ethuil

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:11 am

ethuil
WellzY
ethuil

of course darl. smile

Glee! Where are we going?
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games