Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3729 3730 3731 3732 3733 3734 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:34 pm
I guess it depends on what you're looking for. If you're someone like Nelo, who critically inspects plot and the believability, then it will be different than someone who looks for action and the original feel.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:11 pm
I assume you're talking about Indy 4, and you're probably right. I agree with whichever reviewer it was that said "If you liked the originals then you will like this film, if not, then there's no talking to you."  

elvisnake

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:40 pm
Raiders was groovy, as was Temple of Doom. The third was meh. Might still see the 4th one for shits and giggles.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:12 pm
I made 4 maps in Starcraft: Brood War a long time ago for the purpose of mimicing Star Trek.

I called them Trekcraft 1-4.

1. You beam over from one ship to a space station, then aboard another ship to kill a traitorous Commander who sold out the Federation to the Gaexl. ( Feds are Terran, Gaexl are Protoss, with their units renamed, like the marine is a Federation Marine, a zealot is a Gaexl Soldier, etc. )

2. You run about the inside of a Federation ship that was captured by the Gaexl, kill their leader, and escape on a fighter in one of the hangars.

3. You move around a small area that's supposed to resemble the inside of the fighter you escaped in, and you switch to different controls to destroy the incoming enemy fighters. ( You move onto 1 of 4 different beacons, each causes a different set of turrets to turn to your control. )

4. Your ship crashes on a desert planet, and you must run to an abandoned base and get armed up before the Gaexl find you. Afterwards, you sabotage their base and escape. ( The cool part is I set the crashed ship to lowe life, so it does that death countdown thing before it explodes. Makes it look very convincing that you JUST made it. )

I hadn't made anything beyond that. I kinda lost interest and the maps all suck anyways.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:33 pm
Celestia Whitesword
Raiders was groovy, as was Temple of Doom. The third was meh. Might still see the 4th one for shits and giggles.

I hated the Temple of Doom. It just wasn't Indy enough. I still don't understand how he fell into that place, but it's been a while.

The third was only fun because of Sean Connery, but I'm not buying much else on that one.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:30 pm
Axel Rose - If Guns -N- Roses bombed out:

Welcome to McDonald's! WELCOME TO MCDONALD'S! May I take your order pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-please? Please?  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:34 pm
Meow? *tilts head to side*

Kitty can has cheeseburger?  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:41 pm
Kitty can always has cheeseburger. ^_^  

AFK Masturbating

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:46 pm
*pounces on CW*

Rawr. 4laugh Are you cheeseburger?  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:49 pm
Oh my! redface heart  

AFK Masturbating

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:53 pm
You know, it seems like every time you come here, this happens:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:59 pm
Mew!

Skuld: kitty yaoi? sweatdrop  

AFK Masturbating

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:02 pm
Or yuri.

Or yuri, then straight... or straight then yaoi..  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:04 pm
* grabs Sayla, Skuld, and CW, taking them all into another room *

You all know what happens here, right? wink

PILLOW FIGHT! * whomp *  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:29 pm
... And foam shreds fly about the room.

( Didn't have feather pillows handy. )  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3729 3730 3731 3732 3733 3734 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games