Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3734 3735 3736 3737 3738 3739 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:14 pm

::randomly runs in, and pounces on Omega, and starts chewing on him.:: herfo. ._. ::that was 'hello' with a mouth ful of furson in her muoth <<; ::
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:14 pm

Nods a little " well i guess that one way to pass the time" sighs leaning back " right now im a little freak case there a strong chances American going to be going into another Depression"

Vetto Ryouzou

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:15 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
::randomly runs in, and pounces on Omega, and starts chewing on him.:: herfo. ._. ::that was 'hello' with a mouth ful of furson in her muoth <<; ::

xd Now reflecting back postive emotion is alot more enjoyable heart A'lo Miss Coyote~ heart
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:16 pm

Vetto Ryouzou
Nods a little " well i guess that one way to pass the time" sighs leaning back " right now im a little freak case there a strong chances American going to be going into another Depression"

Yeah... the world is getting pretty damn messed up right now.

OmeTheDragon

Kakoy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:17 pm

Kakoy meows weakly then walks to the pillow pile and crawls he way into it.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:20 pm

nods " it all case we let oil company get far to much power" sighs " gas keep going up.. the cost for food going to go up.. so will energy and any object that get transported so if gas moves up to 6 dollar a gallon for normal by December like there saying then the fuel for trucks will be 6.50 a gallon.. that for Gas here in Texas! we make a little of are own gas..

Vetto Ryouzou

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:22 pm

I think everyones idea to boycott gas is a great idea, but so many people out there aren't following through with it ~_~
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:22 pm

::walks in and flops onto a chair::

Jake Jeckal

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:23 pm

OmegaDragon
I think everyones idea to boycott gas is a great idea, but so many people out there aren't following through with it ~_~

How can we boycott what we need? The only other car that was able to stop this was bought out by Oil Company and then destroyed.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:24 pm

Well, maybe not boycott, but not buying gas for the full weekend would seriously hurt them.

OmeTheDragon

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:25 pm

Jake Jeckal
::walks in and flops onto a chair::
Hey! whee
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:28 pm

OmegaDragon
Well, maybe not boycott, but not buying gas for the full weekend would seriously hurt them.

That what the government want up to do.. what people don't realize is yes that lovely in theory.. but that will kill poor and some middle class ability to keep and hold a well paying job. The truth of the matter is the government need to get off it a** and recreate the plan that were destroyed and stop selling them selves to the oil company.

Yes people the Hydrogen Car was made.. and worked.. guess why we don't have it.

Vetto Ryouzou

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:39 pm

OmegaDragon
ShadowClaw
OmegaDragon
ShadowClaw
OmegaDragon
Didn''t say negative opinions are BAD... here, leme put it simply, what I was trying to say was DDR rocks, and that is fact. XD

Excuse me sir, but you are mixing up the term fact with the term "opinion".

Excuse me, but I don't really care~ *spins around* domokun And furthermore.. um... *shrugs*

Burn.

Hahahahahaha! domokun ... No stare ...BWHA!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:40 pm

UglyCoyoteNG

Wow, you sure are ugly!

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:44 pm

ShadowClaw
UglyCoyoteNG

Wow, you sure are ugly!
Excuse me?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3734 3735 3736 3737 3738 3739 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games