Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3735 3736 3737 3738 3739 3740 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:44 pm

ShadowClaw
UglyCoyoteNG
::randomly runs in, and pounces on Omega, and starts chewing on him.:: herfo. ._. ::that was 'hello' with a mouth ful of furson in her muoth <<; ::

Wow, you sure are ugly!

Alright, that's enough, we've had a fun little banter, but please, refrain from the put-downs. Alright?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:45 pm

OmegaDragon
ShadowClaw
UglyCoyoteNG
::randomly runs in, and pounces on Omega, and starts chewing on him.:: herfo. ._. ::that was 'hello' with a mouth ful of furson in her muoth <<; ::

Wow, you sure are ugly!

Alright, that's enough, we've had a fun little banter, but please, refrain from the put-downs. Alright?

He keeps at it im reporting him to a AFG mod stare

Vetto Ryouzou

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:48 pm

OmegaDragon
ShadowClaw
UglyCoyoteNG

Wow, you sure are ugly!

LOL MAYBE YOU DIDN'T SEE HER SCREEN NAME. Idioth. Think before speak.

Edit: Sorry, that was supposed to go to Vetto, but I hit the wrong quote thing. Your request was rather polite, and I would like to inform you that I am just making a joke about her name.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:53 pm

ShadowClaw
OmegaDragon
ShadowClaw
UglyCoyoteNG

Wow, you sure are ugly!

I know her screen name very well, and if you didn't actually mean to put down, then you are doing what is called "trolling" which is also not very cool. ... As for the insult directed toward me, I never think before I speak, tis who I am, I am in now way an idiot, however. stare

OmeTheDragon

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:55 pm

OmegaDragon
ShadowClaw
OmegaDragon
ShadowClaw
UglyCoyoteNG

Wow, you sure are ugly!

I know her screen name very well, and if you didn't actually mean to put down, then you are doing what is called "trolling" which is also not very cool. ... As for the insult directed toward me, I never think before I speak, tis who I am, I am in now way an idiot, however. stare

Please refer yourself to my last post, which has now been editted.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:56 pm

Thanks.

OmeTheDragon

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:57 pm

ShadowClaw
OmegaDragon
ShadowClaw
OmegaDragon
ShadowClaw
UglyCoyoteNG

Wow, you sure are ugly!

Please refer yourself to my last post, which has no been editted.

Yawns "still about to point you to a afg mod.. your flat out annoying And i can be frank I have NO IDEA how the hell you got into this guild case you sure as hell don't act Adult"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:59 pm

Please, lets set this matter aside for now. If he continues again, do what you will, but for now, lets try'n have a happy little chat? confused

OmeTheDragon

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:59 pm

Vetto Ryouzou
ShadowClaw
OmegaDragon
ShadowClaw
OmegaDragon
ShadowClaw
UglyCoyoteNG

Wow, you sure are ugly!

Please refer yourself to my last post, which has no been editted.

Yawns "still about to point you to a afg mod.. your flat out annoying And i can be frank I have NO IDEA how the hell you got into this guild case you sure as hell don't act Adult"

And you do? You're about to go tattle on me because I bug you. I have yet to do anything to anyone here except for state my opinion and make a few crude jokes here and there. And I happen to know that there are people here that don't find me annoying. But I won't mention thier names, for the sake of not getting them involved against their will.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:00 pm

wonders in

Bloodyfire

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:02 pm

Could careless under the same light i know furs who think your annoying and under the same light i shouldn't have to say there name You just annoy me i don't know why you Just get under my skin and your way of thinking bug the hell out of me.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:03 pm

*COUGH* ANYWAY! I hope a miracle happens with the gas prices if anything else at least...

OmeTheDragon

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:03 pm

Vetto Ryouzou
Could careless under the same light i know furs who think your annoying and under the same light i shouldn't have to say there name You just annoy me i don't know why you Just get under my skin and your way of thinking bug the hell out of me.

Okay, so lets kill everyone who thinks differently from Vetto, sounds like a plan, eh? Of course...That would make you a bit like hitler, now wouldn't it? Like Morna Starwind told Vincent, if you don't like what I say, just ignore it.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:04 pm

yeah gas rpices are insane and i dont even drive ! eek

Bloodyfire

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:04 pm

@_@ Its really okay, friends. No need to defend me when the name is "Ugly Coyote" There for being, in itself, Ugly.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3735 3736 3737 3738 3739 3740 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games