Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:05 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
As a note, i'm swamped with commishs. I've decided, i'm simply going to work on them mon-fri, and the weekends and holidays i've got off unless stated otherwise. Doing these day in and day out is hard, man. @_@

Shoki - ninja wheres this Calvers? I wish to go down and lay the SMACK DOWN on them bitches.

The Culver's I work at is in West Des Moines, Iowa. Feel free to smack them all you want as long as it's not traced back to me. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:07 pm
Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai
Wow...didn't realize it was that long. Sorry. sweatdrop I'm just really mad.
Wow that really sucks. How did a jerk like him become a manager anyways?

Apperantly he has previous manager experience, so he got to start out as a manager.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:35 pm
I know this is off-topic, but I love the food at Culver's ^^;; Butter Burgers are awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:39 pm
Af Mas
I know this is off-topic, but I love the food at Culver's ^^;; Butter Burgers are awesome

yeah, the food is good. The restaurant started in WI, so there's like...a million there.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:41 pm
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas

yeah, the food is good. The restaurant started in WI, so there's like...a million there.

Yeah, I know razz There's at least one here in Eau Claire, a ton in Madison...Hmmm  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:54 pm
shoki_de_nai
Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai

Apperantly he has previous manager experience, so he got to start out as a manager.

Probably lied about it.  

Shaviv

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:09 pm
Shaviv
shoki_de_nai
Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai

Probably lied about it.

I doubt it. I assume they'd check that before believing he was a manager at his last job. Though...he is a compulsive liar and we do hire literally anyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:29 am
After having a lot of stuff happen which put me in a bad mood... there is something that has cheered me up slightly.

At the local fish & chip shop, they have positions open, part-time and casual. This is good for me as I can walk down there in 10-15 minutes, so there is little transport costs and it gives me experience. But I'm hoping that the position is still available after the LAN Party (small business, more position demand) and exams. This seems ideal to start off with.  

Crenn

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:01 am
*scratches head* I often wonder about some people's logic and common sense.

I'm probably going to get flamed for my recent journal entry on DA. >.
Edit: blah..I deleted it. I rather not risk my opnion being taken as an attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:47 am
shoki_de_nai
Shaviv
shoki_de_nai
Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai

Probably lied about it.

I doubt it. I assume they'd check that before believing he was a manager at his last job. Though...he is a compulsive liar and we do hire literally anyone.

I mentioned it because hey, every place that hired me just looked at my CV and nodded. They take me on because I can do a lot of things pretty well, and I can learn to do other things really fast.

But I could be lying about where I've worked before, right? They never checked.  

Shaviv

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:54 pm
WTF Service Pack 2.....

As some know on Thursday I was having problems with Norton and the sound wasn't working. On Friday I try to fix it myself but I don't get anywhere and by the evening when my mom tries it you continually get the blue screen of death. Yesterday my friend and I determine that I'd just have to delete everything and start over. So I do that and everything goes fine. Install Norton again and procede to get updates for that and Windows for awhile. After I get Service pack 2 and some more updates for Norton, I get another blue screen. So today I go into safe mode and uninstall the service pack and things are working fine again. Thanks to all this I didn't get to pass in a homework assignment, hopefully I can talk the teacher into giving me a full grade rather than half credit.

scream  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:37 pm
Yay. I'm back. We qualified 9/10 runs. We didn;t in Jackpot because my dog was on the A-frame when the buzzer sounded and we didn't get the points for that, so I was 4 points under what I needed to qualify. It sucked, because if I got a perfect weekend, then we would have gotten a certificate for a one day VAST trial..which costs like $100 each dog.  

Rainey_angel81

Araclast

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:41 pm
Eddily
WTF Service Pack 2.....

As some know on Thursday I was having problems with Norton and the sound wasn't working. On Friday I try to fix it myself but I don't get anywhere and by the evening when my mom tries it you continually get the blue screen of death. Yesterday my friend and I determine that I'd just have to delete everything and start over. So I do that and everything goes fine. Install Norton again and procede to get updates for that and Windows for awhile. After I get Service pack 2 and some more updates for Norton, I get another blue screen. So today I go into safe mode and uninstall the service pack and things are working fine again. Thanks to all this I didn't get to pass in a homework assignment, hopefully I can talk the teacher into giving me a full grade rather than half credit.

scream
I had something like that happen to me a while back with an older version of nortin, wound up installing a Firewall and some other third party Antivirus instead...gotta love that nortin xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:57 pm
So far today has been a great day.

The friend I thought hated me, didn't hate me... just thought I didn't want to talk to her. So it seems that's all sorted out. But a friend I have knows how I like animals of farthing wood and spotted on you tube they had the intro, and I went to look and found the first 2 seasons. There are 3 seasons... but it's better than nothing... I'm doing some serious downloading tonight.  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:24 pm
Okay, so umm.....Manda's without a computer until she can get the charger replaced. And who knows how long that's gonna take? So now I have to share my uncle's computer.... sweatdrop

Manda's goin' crazy without her Compy!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games