Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:09 am
tye looks up at her and gets out standing next to her
she's got something on her mind as well he thinks to himself
come on the world would be horrible with out you...id hate life with out you  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:16 am
sukas yellow eyes turned to tye and she have a small but warm smile "yea but...then you wouldnt of had horrible step parents..." rueben looked up at her "you shouldnt dwell in the past suka. you cant change it." he smiled at her. suka sat down on the side of the spring, soaking her feet/paws and sighed. " i...just wish i could though..." rueben cuddled up to her and smiled. "but if she hadnt of died you wouldnt of meet anthra or miko or me..." he smiled. she smiled at him, then tye. "i...guess your right rueben. i guess your right......"  

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:19 am
see if you look to the bright side its what mom would have wanted, for you to be happy
tye puts a brotherly arm around her
so you going to be happy and make mom happy?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:27 am
suka smiled and nodded. "yea." rueben begain snapping at a tree like a dog and growled. " we're being ambushed!" he growled at the tree and some hunters fell down and pointed there guns at the siblings. "dont...move. or the were girl gets it!" one said, pointed the gun at a terrified suka. "silver bullets." she breathed, not daring to move. rueben jumped in frount of them. "youll have to get threw me first!" he growled. but it wasnt telepathy. he talked. the man laughed and kicked the dragon into the water. "YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT!" suka yelled. suddenly she begain to glow and turned into akki(a warrior mega wolf) and ponced for him. there was a bang and everything was quiet. suka fell to the floor. dead. the man got up and smiled "she got her wish. shes dead" he smirked  

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:33 am
tye's eyes glowed red with rage and the entire sky turned to a deathly black as his rage affected the elements his whole body turned to a water like look and grew nearly ten times his normal size as he drew in the hot spring water he picked them up and turned the water to a dangerous heat and started to melt the skin of the men off there eyes turned to white goo the fingernails bent back being fried there hair cought fire in the water there skin started to bubble and boil off there clothes burned into there skin and there bones turned to living skewers  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:34 am
(ewwwwwwwwwww lol good description though lol)  

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:39 am
{well i think that scenario made it necessary for such force lol}  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:42 am
(lol)rueben climbed out of the water, dripping wet and eyes sore red. he shakly walked over to the great huge water tye and collapsed to the ground, glad he wasnt in water any more. menwhile suka lied lifeless in the dirt.  

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:45 am
as the men's lives drained from there bodys in the most painful way possible he threw them onto the ground one still partially alive and breathing but horribly disfigured and maimed as tye turned back to normal and picked his sister up putting her head in his lap as he tried to take the bullet out the sky started to rain as he started to cry the elements still connected to him as he pulled the bullet out he turned to the man who was screaming in agony on the ground
who are you and why did you attack my sister  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:51 am
the man looked at him "sukas powers are much of a reward to get. our master wants akki. even if he must kill us to get to akki. she has importalaty. the only thing that kills her is the-the-theee. silver...bullet" then the man died. suka was just bearly alive slowly getting weaker. she gasped for air then opened an eye. "sorry brother..." she begain to shut her eye. "i'm sorry..."  

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:54 am
tye pulled out an amulet from his neck fur he had kept hidden for a long time and placed it on her heart
im not letting it end like this suka....i will bare your wound and pain
the amulet started to glow and she started to heal but the wound started to appear on tye he kept a firm hand on her holding her down so she would not try and escape her life force slowly started to return  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:59 am
suka looked up at her brother. her amulet begain to glow. "nether am i..." suddenly the wound that was on tyes cheast dissapeared. suka smiled but fell uncotious from losing her power.  

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:05 am
as she used the spell on her amulet the wound dissaperead for a second but as she fell asleep the wound came bcak and replicated itself a second time
should have warned her about that
he says wincing slightly as he picked her up and carried her back to the dorm laying her in his bed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:14 am
just then the guy who was dead smirked and shot a bullet though the window at suka but it missed and smashed tyes amulet. rueben growled. "JUST LEAVE US ALONE!" he growled. the man yelped and fell over as the dragon ponced on him and ripped at his cheast then rueben walked in again. "moron..." suka opened her eyes and looked confusingly at rueben then relized her wounds were back. "oh crud" she said before colapising. the bullet wasnt in but she was growing weak. the only thing that could cure the wound was a pheonix fether. and you can walk up to a pheonix and take it but finding one is the problem.  

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:21 am
tye c=bandeges her wound and starts to freak out not knowing where a phoenix is
damn it  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games