Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:27 pm
Kaia gets bored and goes to his usual tree. ythe tallest on campus, and climbs to the very top and draws a little face in the bark oin the top branch. It looks like his sister...He sighs and looks towards the distance, seeing that lucily had the light off.  
lord chazxr
*walks into blairs office* got any Saki!?

*smiles* shouldnt you b sleeping *laughs* no sorry edward snache all but one bottle earlier but you can have it if you want its in the fridge *point bhind her* oh and i dont no if you where here last time sarah was drunk but its probly not a good thing to leave her alone for more than an hour at a time just so you know and by the way have you seen edward since we left the bar?  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

busos_gurl
lord chazxr
busos_gurl
lord chazxr
busos_gurl
lord chazxr
*wakes up inside of dorm*

*sees you finaly awake* Hay you fainted what happened?

"idk" well im takeing a 5 min nap want to nap with me?

*smiles* please im tired and drunk ima crash if i have to walk n e further u wouldnt mind would you?

sure

*lays down next to you and falls asleep almost instantly breathing rythmicaly*
(and you said you woldnt let it go that far... you are drunk and over a bed with him[imagine me with a evil smile on the face])  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:28 pm
busos_gurl
lord chazxr

*smiles* shouldnt you b sleeping *laughs* no sorry edward snache all but one bottle earlier but you can have it if you want its in the fridge *point bhind her* oh and i dont no if you where here last time sarah was drunk but its probly not a good thing to leave her alone for more than an hour at a time just so you know and by the way have you seen edward since we left the bar?

yeah hes in the hall ways in tower 5  

lord chazxr

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:29 pm
busos_gurl
lord chazxr

(read my last post in the past page)  
-jumps down from tree and walks off exploring-  

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles
busos_gurl
lord chazxr
busos_gurl
lord chazxr

*smiles* please im tired and drunk ima crash if i have to walk n e further u wouldnt mind would you?

sure

(and you said you woldnt let it go that far... you are drunk and over a bed with him[imagine me with a evil smile on the face])

(ya iz sleepin besides iz drunk not stupid and he aint even here in the room lol *sticks out toung* U dance wit a midget and yew was drunk ha hah a)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:31 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
lord chazxr
busos_gurl
lord chazxr

sure

(ya iz sleepin besides iz drunk not stupid and he aint even here in the room lol *sticks out toung* U dance wit a midget and yew was drunk ha hah a)
(sure i was...)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:31 pm
lord chazxr
busos_gurl
lord chazxr

*Smiles* thanks now if i was you and you want your room to stay the way it is id either go there or get sarah out *laughs and then goes to look for edward*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:32 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
lord chazxr

sure

(sure i was...)

(ha ha ha)  

RaWr-i-lovely

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:32 pm
*yells* "SARAH COME HERE!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:33 pm
busos_gurl
lord chazxr
busos_gurl
lord chazxr

*Smiles* thanks now if i was you and you want your room to stay the way it is id either go there or get sarah out *laughs and then goes to look for edward*
(brb...)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:34 pm
lord chazxr
*yells* "SARAH COME HERE!"

*wakes up and stumbles to where she heard the voice* Yes?  
..........dam im so board  

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

lord chazxr

'lets go check on rez"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games