Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deedee10

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:28 am
rueben sighed."this is bad.but if you care for her she might survive..." the man outside dizzaly got up. "im not missing this time!" he picked up his gun the wrong way and shot him self by misstake. menwhile sukas wound was getting worse and worse  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:33 am
tell me what to do and ill do it!!!!!!
he yelled at the dragon his lips pulled back in a desperate way  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

deedee10

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:44 am
rueben looked as though he didnt notice the man shooting himself out side. "well...one thing for sure is i can make a potion. i will get the ingredents. you stay here and make sure shes you know. well. i'll be make soon" he said before clampering out the window. "and dont worry. i'm not about to let her die." he smiled over his sholder  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:05 am
tye sat next to her bed keeping an eye on her and taking care of her bandege's  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

deedee10

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:16 am
rueben set of into a forest and looked on his list. "lets see...first up, unicorn hair." he said looking around. he wondered of into the forest and saw somthing white though the trees. he smiled "and there she is" he smiled and walked up to the beutiful creture and carfully took a hair from its mane. " now a dragons scale." he stared down and plucked a scale from himself."ow..." he contuied to scan the list. sukas bandges where now very blood stained and she needed new ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:21 am
tye changed out the bandeges as the question came back into his head
not now
he said while bandaging her wound  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

deedee10

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:29 am
(err what is the question going thorugh his mind?) " next, a horn of a demon dog. aw man thats gonna be hard." he sighed,as he padded around and stopped for a rest. "i gotta...for suka and tye." he got up and padded of until he found one. he ponced on it and grabbed it by the horns. he shoved somthing in its nose and it fell asleep. he then sawed of a horn with his claw. " mix the three ingretients together with water" he read. he did so until the potion was a thick, creamy, purple. "then add the saw dust of the thosand year old oak tree." he already had this though, so he added it. "now, add 3 phoenix fethers..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:35 am
wake's up and walk's around looking for something to do  

wt0335

deedee10

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:36 am
(hello alex! lol. me and tye are in my bedroom.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:40 am
(k)walk's to suka's room"knock knock can i come in"  

wt0335

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:42 am
runs out the school and in a forest. "Well at least I can hang out here until they forget the whole thing."
The intercom. "The dorms are fixed and you may enter them, but Joe is still at large. Find him and a reward will be but upon you. Thank you."
Joey is walking, whistleing slightly. "Well I wonder who told who destoryed the dorms?" he laughs slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:42 am
(i'm uncontuious and rueben, a dragon is making a potion in a forest.)  

deedee10

deedee10

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:57 am
rueben stared around "where the heck will i find a pheonix? there INPOSSABLE to find..." he sighed. "but i cant go back empty handed...i need the fether..." he sighed again and sat down, wondering what to do. suka was having a fever however. a bad one to.(alex just let yourself in ok? ^.^)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:30 pm
tye continues to work on her, his tears making his fur plaster to his face  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:27 pm
*Logen was sleeping soundly in her apartment, and her sister was holding tight around her waist as if she didnt want to loose her for anything in the world*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games