Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:15 am

ethuil
WellzY
ethuil
quite surprising no? xd

You're what I want to be, a German speakin violinist. No seriously, I'd love to know a fluent second language and be able to play a classical instrument.

I'm sorry... sad

Hehehe, don't be sorry, it's my fault really. If I wanna be good at those things, I have to get to it myself, not blame you because you're already there. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:17 am

WellzY
ethuil
WellzY
ethuil
quite surprising no? xd

You're what I want to be, a German speakin violinist. No seriously, I'd love to know a fluent second language and be able to play a classical instrument.

I'm sorry... sad

Hehehe, don't be sorry, it's my fault really. If I wanna be good at those things, I have to get to it myself, not blame you because you're already there. 3nodding

I'm the worlds worst person when it comes to working at things. I gave up on violin so many times because it's not as easy as it looks but i keep falling back into it...

ethuil

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:20 am

ethuil
WellzY
ethuil
WellzY
ethuil
quite surprising no? xd

I'm sorry... sad

I'm the worlds worst person when it comes to working at things. I gave up on violin so many times because it's not as easy as it looks but i keep falling back into it...

YAY domokun
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:26 am

ethuil

Oh I know how hard Violins are, I picked on up randomly and was not impressed with the ensuing sounds. sweatdrop generally, I just suck with string instruments. I'm good with a piano though, and I was pretty good at Clarinet (and other wind instruments) when I was doing that in year 7, btu I gave up because the teacher was really freaky. neutral

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:28 am

WarriorShadow
ethuil
WellzY
ethuil
WellzY
ethuil
quite surprising no? xd

I'm sorry... sad

YAY domokun

sweatdrop

wellz: i suck really bad at piano and most wind instruments. I don't have the lung capacity. xp
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:36 am

ethuil
wellz: i suck really bad at piano and most wind instruments. I don't have the lung capacity. xp

I like piano, I wish we had one. I was at my grandparents yesturday, and they were telling me how they used to have a piano, but got rid of it years ago. I brought up that I like pianos, and they said that I'd probably have the right fingers for it as well. I'm not sure how good my lung capacity is, but I was able to pick up clarinet pretty quickyl and easily.

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:49 am

WellzY
ethuil

I like piano, I wish we had one. I was at my grandparents yesturday, and they were telling me how they used to have a piano, but got rid of it years ago. I brought up that I like pianos, and they said that I'd probably have the right fingers for it as well. I'm not sure how good my lung capacity is, but I was able to pick up clarinet pretty quickyl and easily.

my attempt at piano is bash bash bash. xp
omg, if i ever coem down and you have your piano and i my violin, we have to have a jam session.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:51 am

ethuil
omg, if i ever coem down and you have your piano and i my violin, we have to have a jam session.

Or clarinet, because that would be easier and cheaper to pick up again. Chances of getting a piano are quite slim. sweatdrop

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:06 am

WellzY
ethuil

Or clarinet, because that would be easier and cheaper to pick up again. Chances of getting a piano are quite slim. sweatdrop

just liek me with my scarlett bass. sad
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:08 am

ethuil
WellzY
ethuil

Errr, whatever that is. >_>

Anyway, off to bed, so sweet dreams Ethuil.

If you're still lurking around WS, sweet dreams to you too.

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:14 am

WellzY
ethuil
WellzY
ethuil

Errr, whatever that is. >_>

Anyway, off to bed, so sweet dreams Ethuil.

If you're still lurking around WS, sweet dreams to you too.

sleep well darl. smile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:21 am

i need some 14 year olds to pimp.

WarriorShadow

ethuil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:37 am

WarriorShadow
i need some 14 year olds to pimp.

Im not 14, but you can pimp me if you are desperate. xp

anywayz, am off to bed before i break something...nite all.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:59 pm

ninja

Lai Woun
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:49 pm

hola all.
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games