Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3758 3759 3760 3761 3762 3763 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:19 pm

Araclast
not really xp

brb dinner guys

Well, have a good meal. We're gonna order pizza tonight surprised
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:21 pm

Af Mas
Araclast
not really xp

brb dinner guys

lucky... i just got chicken and salad...oh and i got my favorite dish Key Lime Pie domokun

Araclast

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:21 pm

Af Mas
Araclast
not really xp

brb dinner guys

Probably what I'm having, just not order. xp

Yes, definately do it next time. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:27 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Araclast
not really xp

brb dinner guys

It's cool enough tonight where I could just make one of the two frozen ones I have, but I'm craving a stuffed crust from Pizza Hut XP

But yes, I will try that next time. I'm all for doing crazy things razz Think I actually will try the thing you did, with weaker, or at least different, weapons

Af Mas

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:28 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Araclast
not really xp

brb dinner guys

It's cool enough tonight where I could just make one of the two frozen ones I have, but I'm craving a stuffed crust from Pizza Hut XP

But yes, I will try that next time. I'm all for doing crazy things razz Think I actually will try the thing you did, with weaker, or at least different, weapons
you wouldent imagine the things ive done on games when i thought i was dead on line games too

im not gonna leave for dinner anytime soon...my dad got stuck in traffic
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:30 pm

Araclast
Af Mas
Araclast
not really xp

brb dinner guys

lucky... i just got chicken and salad...oh and i got my favorite dish Key Lime Pie domokun

I'd love some Key Lime Pie right about now surprised

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:32 pm

Af Mas

It was harder than I thought, died more times than I'd like to. It gives you more appreciation for them though. xp
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:34 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

It was harder than I thought, died more times than I'd like to. It gives you more appreciation for them though. xp

I've always just wondered what the exclusives and stuff for the weaker weapons were, since I never held on to them long enough to get them. Usually I only bought firepower or ammo upgrades for them, and the ammo when I was low on it

Af Mas

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:36 pm

Af Mas
Araclast
Af Mas
Araclast
not really xp

brb dinner guys

to bad my dad has it in his car gonk
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:36 pm

Af Mas
I've always just wondered what the exclusives and stuff for the weaker weapons were, since I never held on to them long enough to get them. Usually I only bought firepower or ammo upgrades for them, and the ammo when I was low on it

If you look at the weapons faq on gamefaqs, all the info is there. Some have good criticals, hold a ton of ammo, get damage really high, whatever else...

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:40 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

If you look at the weapons faq on gamefaqs, all the info is there. Some have good criticals, hold a ton of ammo, get damage really high, whatever else...

Yeah, I gotcha. Might actually use the TMP for once. I rarely used it razz
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:41 pm

Af Mas

I've used it alot. I love uzi's.

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:42 pm

Araclast
Af Mas
Araclast
Af Mas
Araclast
not really xp

brb dinner guys

D'oh XP
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:44 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

I've used it alot. I love uzi's.

Funny thing, when I first played, I didn't buy the rifle until I got to the part where you choose to go left or right, left with the mine and right with the Gigante. I HAD the TMP then, and the Red 9, but I got rid of the Red 9 and got my free Punisher and sold the TMP to get the rifle. I can't believe I didn't do that though sweatdrop

Af Mas

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:45 pm

Af Mas
Araclast
Af Mas
Araclast
Af Mas
Araclast
not really xp

brb dinner guys

D'oh XP
gonk
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3758 3759 3760 3761 3762 3763 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games