Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3760 3761 3762 3763 3764 3765 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:31 pm

Jaden_Ordo
Nelowulf
Missing nin Itachi
Nelowulf
*glomps DA*

Mmm... train you must. Carry me to the adult store, you should. Become a jedi there, you shall, hmm?

Since when do you glomp Nelo?
Since cookie needed a counterweight...

@ Jaden: I might just restart D2. I've gotten really bored of BF2 and EaW, even with the mods..
Do it. I've always been keen to play D2. Starting new characters with my friends and competition between us means it never gets boring.

Hmm I never played Diablo 2.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:32 pm

I just might...

There were two major reasons I quit originally:

1) They remade the game so much that in order to play hell difficulty, you had to have these uber runewords, and frankly I got sick of the god sets being no better than a decent set of greens.

2) Everyone got to the point where they wanted to just duel me, despite how retarded dueling was. I'd tell 'em to go suck it, and then they'd jsut hostile me in town and hunt me while I quested.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:35 pm

Ugh! Your second point reminds me of why I don't play Dofus anymore. ._.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:38 pm

1. Paul Fetch ( not his real name BTW ) is an idiot claiming to be the leader of Anonymous. The fact he does so is proof he isn't, because he's breaking rules 1 and 2 right there.

2. Namefags are people with an identity. My buddy has said his real name on youtube, so that makes him a namefag. The problems with him and Anon aren't really there. He's got problems with Paul Fetch and his followers who just troll him for trying to discredit Paul Fetch. Furries were targetted for being a beastiality fetish. You're into furries? You're a pervert. Period. BS like that, etc.

3. The namefag guy is my buddy in SL. It's his own gimmick. Paul Fetch is doing BS claims to be the leader of Anon, so he's mocking him with the leader of the namefags gimmick.

4. Internet peoples are stupid. It's a fact of life.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:56 pm

Darkened Angel
1. Paul Fetch ( not his real name BTW ) is an idiot claiming to be the leader of Anonymous. The fact he does so is proof he isn't, because he's breaking rules 1 and 2 right there.

2. Namefags are people with an identity. My buddy has said his real name on youtube, so that makes him a namefag. The problems with him and Anon aren't really there. He's got problems with Paul Fetch and his followers who just troll him for trying to discredit Paul Fetch. Furries were targetted for being a beastiality fetish. You're into furries? You're a pervert. Period. BS like that, etc.

3. The namefag guy is my buddy in SL. It's his own gimmick. Paul Fetch is doing BS claims to be the leader of Anon, so he's mocking him with the leader of the namefags gimmick.

4. Internet peoples are stupid. It's a fact of life.
Sounds interesting. Politics like that are things I don't like to get into, but end up doing so because I can't help it. Hmm... who makes the claims about furries like that? NameFag dude? Or someone else?

@Nelo: Screw those rune things, green items are the best. Simply put.
~YOu should play how we play. Use a password on your game and stupid dueling fags wont bother you.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:02 pm

Jaden_Ordo

~YOu should play how we play. Use a password on your game and stupid dueling fags wont bother you.

Hm. There's a password protected feature that allows you to decline all manner of unwanted PVP? How does it work?

AFK Masturbating

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:05 pm

Celestia Whitesword
Nothing like a random person coming UNINVITED into your battle, and they do an almost-lethal vamp attack on YOU just to heal themselves so they can then take on the enemy, leaving you to just sit there and heal up the entire time.

@Jaden: It's just idiotic trolls who think furries are an " easy to hate " group.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:17 pm

Darkened Angel
Celestia Whitesword
Nothing like a random person coming UNINVITED into your battle, and they do an almost-lethal vamp attack on YOU just to heal themselves so they can then take on the enemy, leaving you to just sit there and heal up the entire time.

@Jaden: It's just idiotic trolls who think furries are an " easy to hate " group.

Or being aggroed by someone at least twice to three times your level while minding your own business in town. ._.

AFK Masturbating

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:34 pm

That's what great about GW. No idiots ganking you because there's not PVP outside PVP areas.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:51 pm

So earlier today I was over at the mall and stopped by Hot Topic to see what's going on (It's gotten brighter there) and I noticed they had the Adult Swim mystery figures so I got a couple for me and my little bro, I got the Monarch and he got Carl

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:02 am

That troll is now IMing me in SL.

I'm playing innocent just to see if he makes any threats or lies, etc. and bust him for it.

According to my partner, he's a minor, but has an adult account. That is a ToS violation, and I'm gonna see if I can get a chance to get him to tell me he's underage or something. ( He's gone to the office, which is in an adults-only area. )
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:32 am

I didn't get the chance to trip him up this time, but here's what was said:

[23:53] slipage Nemeth: hi
[23:55] slipage Nemeth: hello aurora
[23:55] Aurora Serge: Hi
[23:56] slipage Nemeth: are you jefferys girlfriend
[23:56] Aurora Serge: No
[23:56] slipage Nemeth: do you run/own MSU?
[23:56] Aurora Serge: Yes
[23:57] Aurora Serge: Do you have some kinda problem with him or something?
[23:57] slipage Nemeth: hes a hater
[23:57] slipage Nemeth: against the true anonymous
[23:58] slipage Nemeth: and hes continued to make negitive videos after being warned
[23:59] slipage Nemeth: as part of the new phase of anonymous, paul fetch has instructed a group of 20 people to us all means possible to stop the hate, and haters, jeffery has been warned and he continues to be negitive
[0:00] slipage Nemeth: i came here to stop him, and hes making it worst, we know his real name, his address, where he works etc, i am here to pass on a message for him to stop, this is his last warning
[0:00] slipage Nemeth: paul fetch is the leader of annonymous, the haters are out, and we will make it stay that way whatever means possible
[0:00] slipage Nemeth: have a nice day

FYI, I know his RL name, address, and occupation, etc. He's given that info out. It's not exactly a secret.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:39 am

Celestia Whitesword
Jaden_Ordo

Hm. There's a password protected feature that allows you to decline all manner of unwanted PVP? How does it work?

Not so much, but you can put a password on your game so that only people who know the password can get in.

@ Jaden: I like the golds a bit mroe than greens. But it's still a bummer to try and play hell difficulty without a runeword or two. I didn't mind the original ones, but the newer ones which allowed cross-class skills killed the fun.

@ DA: If you hate a hater, isn't that hypocritical?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:42 am

Monday stare

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:52 am

*pets K* There there, it'll be all right. How's the hand?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3760 3761 3762 3763 3764 3765 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games