Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:21 pm
"I suppose it's safe to assume that egg isn't yours? Eve asked as she watched the poochyena attempt to grab the egg, only for it to fall on its side as it appeared to try and avoid capture. Though the thing tha tipped her off most was the angry vibe she was sensing. Laming from said egg. "If that is the case, it might be best left alone."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:42 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Jira could help but watch Hawk's Pokemon battling one another. Was that supposed to be training? It looked to him like they were just trying to make each other mad, for now. It took several long moments before it registered in his mind that he'd been spoken to and once it had, he turned to face Hawk directly. "Oh, hello. You must be another new recruit, huh?" He asked of the male as he began to levitate up to a height that the other could see him more appropriately. It seemed rude to make him look at the floor to talk to him.

Hawk watched his pokemon brawl it out, their movements were awkward as they fought with the idea of being allies for this exercise, but as the battle waged on, and the rage began to flow, things became a lot more fluid.

"Hm? Me? oh no... I'm not new, but I'm not... old.. uhh.. I joined a while ago, but I'm still kinda fresh." Hawk said, trying to explain over the sounds of battle. Frankly, he was glad once he could look at the other with... well.. less craning his neck downward. "Oh! wait, are we intruding? I didn't mean to take up the whole room or anything..."  

Otternavy

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:54 pm
The Poochyena didn't have a hard time catching the egg and rolled it back to Heine who praised the Pokemon by patting her head. She picked it up and examined it, chuckling a little bit. At Leaf-Girl's words, the blond woman looked up but shrugged.

"Well whatever, mine now." Heine stated with a grin, shifting a little bit. Indeed, the woman was intending on keeping the egg as her own.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:19 pm
"Just hope the mother doesn't come sniffing around looking for it," Eve said, laying back on the rock and closing her eyes, "Trust me. Mama comes looking for her egg, or cub, she'll take out anything and anyone in her way."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:59 pm
As Tristen expected, while he may won the battle against Tails, he lost the 'war' in that spar between the two of them...long story short? If he doesn't want a few burns and pants to drop again by Tails's hand, or at least so easily, he'd need to find the means to stop him. In the meantime, he's currently trying to nap in bed...or was. He was starting to wake up, rubbing his eyes, and moving the covers off of him.

As Tristen was trying to get out of bed, Freth and I was in the training room, if anything, trying to hone the physical part of our skills. Chi would come later. Though, the letter crossed my mind once more...makes me wonder if I should practice with Chi now...

Then I took a punch to the face.

"GAAH!"

I stumbled back. "You're distracted." Freth said.

"Yea, I admit it. I am." I said, rubbing where she hit.

"Miles?"

"Yea..."

"You don't need to impress anyone, Blizzard." Freth said.

"I know..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Tails lay like a fuzzy lump in the same bed. Somehow he remembered to wear clothes, to Tristen's fortune. One of his ears twitched when he moved to the edge of the bed, and he mumbled something unintelligible.

He played too hard in the mud, and that was quite alright.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:17 pm
Heine merely shrugged as she studied the egg. It looked pretty interesting and she couldn't help but wonder what kind of Pokemon it held inside. Well, whatever it had inside it, it was a Pokemon and she had every intention of keeping this egg.

"Well bring it on, Mama, right Doom?" Heine asked with a cocky grin. The Houndour looked up and gave a bark before returning to inspecting the Teddiursa before him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:29 pm
Trigramatic
Tails lay like a fuzzy lump in the same bed. Somehow he remembered to wear clothes, to Tristen's fortune. One of his ears twitched when he moved to the edge of the bed, and he mumbled something unintelligible.

He played too hard in the mud, and that was quite alright.

Tristen looked back to Tails. He seemed rather content right there as he slept. He got out of bed then walked around in his half-sleep stupor, moved the covers up to Tails's neck so he wouldn't get cold. He was still a brother to him, younger or older.

He then walked out and down the hall.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:00 pm
Tails rolled over and for a moment was still on the empty bed. Then he realized it was an empty bed and with a groan, sat up. What sleep he'd gotten was either very bad, or so good his eyes stung because he would not get more.

He sat like that for awhile, navigating through his stupor.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:07 pm
Trigramatic
Tails rolled over and for a moment was still on the empty bed. Then he realized it was an empty bed and with a groan, sat up. What sleep he'd gotten was either very bad, or so good his eyes stung because he would not get more.

He sat like that for awhile, navigating through his stupor.

Tristen came back with a glass of water, sipping on it. It was what got him up. Too thirsty for his own good. When he saw Tails up, he walked over to him. "Hi Tails. Are you okay?" he asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:15 pm
"Oooh...yeah," Tails said, managing at least a nod. "I play a little too hard is all. I'm okay. How are you? I didn't...you know. Break any of your ribs?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:20 pm
Trigramatic
"Oooh...yeah," Tails said, managing at least a nod. "I play a little too hard is all. I'm okay. How are you? I didn't...you know. Break any of your ribs?"

"If you did, I don't think I would be in here. And Blizz would go crazy, too, I think." He said. He probably didn't know how right he probably was.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:36 pm
Tails shuddered. "Yeah. He'd be...kinda mad at me," he said. "Do you have any burns left? I'm kinda worried I coulda went overboard. Knowing the mud would help, you know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:40 pm
Trigramatic
Tails shuddered. "Yeah. He'd be...kinda mad at me," he said. "Do you have any burns left? I'm kinda worried I coulda went overboard. Knowing the mud would help, you know?"

"I'm fine." He said, putting the cup down on a nearby drawer then walking over to Tails. "If I do, they don't really hurt." He then reached up and gave a hug to Tails. His brother had done so much for him. In this act of gratitude, he spoke. "Thank you." He said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:55 pm
Without doing anything at first, Tails stared up at Tristen. Then, he rested his head on Tristen's shoulder with such a weight that suggested he was still very dog-tired. "You're welcome. By the way, you hit kinda hard. You know...you and your clothes. And stuff. I got a few bruises."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games