Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3775 3776 3777 3778 3779 3780 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:08 pm
Af Mas
@ Ed: Yep. I changed. Sorta to match the new outfit I have IRL, sorta

Just hope you're not wearing a hat like that in summer. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:09 pm
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie
*snugs Ed and Ara* <^^>

*then kerpounce-cuddles Af* << >>

*snugglehugs Lloxie* ^_^ Hee

*nibbles da panda's ear softly and swishes his tail* Hehe. <^_^>

How is everyone tonight? =3

Doing better now

Das good. <^^> *nuzzles and licks Affy*

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:09 pm
Araclast
Lloxie
*snugs Ed and Ara* <^^>

^^ *purrs*

@edd...nope havent herd a single thing about it,

Alrighty, just wanted to check.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:10 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
*bonks doomie with a giant inflatable hammer*

*ripostes with a big inflatable banana*

Araclast
Im here for ya, hell if it wasnt for you i would still be peddiling around confused and unsure probly even depressed, you helped me find out who i actually was ^^ cheers for doomie

Hehe. As far as I know, I'm just the person who helped you with your Morrowind mod back when I was still an active modder, but if I helped more, then all the better. :3

Af Mas
And Doomie, I have to say I am glad to see you here and in a better mood. I'm think about ya a lot

I'm glad too. I just wish I could draw, or even colour. u_u

Lloxie
<< >> *sneaks in*

Hey Lloxie ~

Well, I'm happy to see you nonetheless. The drawing and coloring stuff is an issue for another time. For now, let's just enjoy the company of friends and stuff 3nodding  

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:10 pm
Lloxie
*SUPERglomps Doomie* Aieeee, haven't seen a trace of you in quite some time. <@_@> Whas up?

*hugs*
Aye, sorry. Been shutting people out whenever I was in a bad mood, so I spent a lot of time just trying to level my mood with mass-massacre in GunZ or Doom, or by insanely long leveling grinds on FFXI.

But yeah, not much up at the moment, just sorting my 2 gigs of music and deleting what I don't listen to, renaming the songs to the proper names and fixing the artist tags.

Might head onto GunZ later, not sure yet.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:12 pm
Eddily
Af Mas

Nope XD I have some sense about how I dress in the summer. I mean, I wear long pants even in the ungodly heat, but I can handle it  

Af Mas

Araclast

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:12 pm
Af Mas
Araclast
Affy im gonna go with your suggestion and get guild wars i reaserched it a bit and it meets all my personal requirments 3nodding

hi loxie *huggles*

Good plan. It's no WoW, but it's one of the better one's out there. I'm kinda torn between playing WoW or FFXI, but right now WoW meets my requirements, since I can solo play that if I want to ^^;

Im not really interenested in WOW apart from the fact i cant afford monthly costs it just didnt appeal to me but guild wars actually seemed like something i could get into better

@doomie- i could nearly say i owe my life to you if i think about it, it it wasnt for you i wouldnt of found out about furs, I would be in the dark about what i think i am ...ohwell im glad i got that out ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:13 pm
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie
*snugs Ed and Ara* <^^>

Doing better now

*nuzzles and licks back happily*  

Af Mas

Lloxie

DoomNeko
Lloxie
*SUPERglomps Doomie* Aieeee, haven't seen a trace of you in quite some time. <@_@> Whas up?

*hugs*
Aye, sorry. Been shutting people out whenever I was in a bad mood, so I spent a lot of time just trying to level my mood with mass-massacre in GunZ or Doom, or by insanely long leveling grinds on FFXI.

But yeah, not much up at the moment, just sorting my 2 gigs of music and deleting what I don't listen to, renaming the songs to the proper names and fixing the artist tags.

Might head onto GunZ later, not sure yet.

Ah, I see... = Teh Doomie's hit a bit of a slump, neh? *pulls her over closer and snuggles her tightly* Nerrr... remember, your friends are here for you. Let meh know if you wanna talk about anything.

And rawr, speaking of games... you seen this game called Titan Quest? I've seen it in stores and watched the trailer for it. Looks awesome. Roman-themed RPG FTW! <@@>

Af Mas
Well, I'm happy to see you nonetheless. The drawing and coloring stuff is an issue for another time. For now, let's just enjoy the company of friends and stuff 3nodding

I know. I probably shouldn't be so worried and stressed about it... but drawing is my life. It's something I've been doing ever since I'm old enough to hold a pencil, and throughout the following 15 years, everyone's known me as an artist first and foremost; even some of my teachers would call me "Artist" instead of by my name in class.  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:14 pm
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie
*snugs Ed and Ara* <^^>

Doing better now

*nuzzles and licks back happily*

*cuddles da panda tightly and nibbles his neck softly* <^_^> Mrrr.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:15 pm
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Nope XD I have some sense about how I dress in the summer. I mean, I wear long pants even in the ungodly heat, but I can handle it

I don't have the best legs and I still wear shorts...you're like my brother. gonk  

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:16 pm
Araclast
Af Mas
Araclast
Affy im gonna go with your suggestion and get guild wars i reaserched it a bit and it meets all my personal requirments 3nodding

hi loxie *huggles*

Good plan. It's no WoW, but it's one of the better one's out there. I'm kinda torn between playing WoW or FFXI, but right now WoW meets my requirements, since I can solo play that if I want to ^^;

Im not really interenested in WOW apart from the fact i cant afford monthly costs it just didnt appeal to me but guild wars actually seemed like something i could get into better

Hey, it's all about what you think you can do ^_^ I liked WoW because I could finally have a mage character shooting fireballs and stuff instead of a mage character who works with mind control and status-affects like in the first game I played. Though now I play a Shaman XD And she works fine for me

Honestly, I only like playing female characters in video games where you can choose your gender and customize your character. Overall they just look better than their male counterparts. That, and the side of me that still wants my body to be female has to have an outlet somewhere  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:17 pm
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

I don't have the best legs and I still wear shorts...you're like my brother. gonk

I have shorts that I wear sometimes. But they're filthy and I just like these pants better. That, and I'm a tad bit vain when it comes to how I dress redface I wanna think I look good  

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:18 pm
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Hehe... I don't wear shorts, either. Well, except around the house. Sometimes I wear shorts inside when ish hot, but I never wear 'em out if I can help it. >>

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3775 3776 3777 3778 3779 3780 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games