Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:24 pm
she rubs her arm and hears the bell, "great" she muttered, walking back inside  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:46 pm
"o well that was a long time ago"he said geting up  

wt0335

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:47 am
walk's around singing"good has became bad bad has became good life has became death death has became life this is my modo this is my life this is the way i live"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:55 am
(i'm bck) rueben finaly gave up and stared into out of space. he shook out of the trance "what am i thinking! i gotta find-" just then a red/gold bird appeared out of nowhere. "oh...hello" he laughed stroking the bird he toke 3 fethers and mixed them in the potion. " YES! ITS FINSHED!" he yelled, prancing around with joy. he rushed back to tye and suka, smiling as he went, then caught a glance at alex, and waved at him "hi alex!" he ran up to alex "listen suka is in her dorum she pretty betten up at the mo" he sighed.  

deedee10

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:56 am
(Not even gonna ask waht happened)

Kyo sits on the Couch with her feet up watching TV "I am So Bored..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:42 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
(Not even gonna ask waht happened)

Kyo sits on the Couch with her feet up watching TV "I am So Bored..."

*megaman walks by*
hi kyo  

Ninja Assasin13

deedee10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:20 am
rueben sighed and walked in to the dorum and put the healing potion on the table. then he sat down next to it and waited for tye to wake up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:22 am
*megaman walks around and sees rueben*
hi rueben mrgreen  

Ninja Assasin13

deedee10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:31 am
rueben smiled "hello there...megaman, i think" he yawned and smiled. "how are ya getting on with your subjects?" he asked, swaying his scaley tail from side to side.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:35 am
suddenly rueben caught sight of tye "the potions ready" he said, carefully handing tye the potion. rueben felt sorry for tye, because he knew that he had known suka for years. "it'll help a bit. its got pheonix fethers in it..."  

deedee10

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 am
"Well I could sneak in school to get some food from time to time." he says with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:58 am
rueben sensed joe outside. "....i'll be back in a sec" he spread his wings, took a chocolate muffin, and with one flap of his wings, he was gone. he landed in frount of joe and smiled "here...eat" he handed him the muffin. "why did you run away?"he asked."dont worry. i dont bite!" he laughed.  

deedee10

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:03 am
he took the choclate muffin. "Well I ran, because I destoryed the dorms and everyone know that I did it." He says, taking a bite of the muffin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:10 am
rueben nodded agreeing. " yes but you wont survive a day out here. i can bring you food every day and make you warm fires, but... dont you miss your friends?" he asked, gathering sticks in a pile on the floor. he caught them alight with his white hot breath.  

deedee10

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:13 am
"I could survive out here!" he says, looking around. "ANd I barely see my friends. Now Joey is taking over." he says stubbornly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games