Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:43 pm
We should put her in the Bishi trance again by firing you out of the rocket. :B  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:23 pm
Xd chya I was thinking something like that.  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:25 pm
*looks at Pie's post in Artist battle* geez, I wasn't aware I had such a long tongue lol xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:46 pm
Oh man....Just 2 days from school reopening and I got this dorky/stupid/nerdy/disgusting hair cut...  

Skull Jelly

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:48 pm
I'm sorry  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:52 pm
Its like I got a bowl over my head and just cut along the border of it.

Oh well, just have to try to hide it somehow till it grow back.

Skull Jelly

Nozomi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:13 pm
I have a solution to your problem, Jelly--- Take a pair of scissors, and fix it yourself. ;D 'Tis what I would do.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:28 pm
Nozomi
I have a solution to your problem, Jelly--- Take a pair of scissors, and fix it yourself. ;D 'Tis what I would do.

If I cut it anymore, Ill go bald.

Stupid birthday, parents working, celebrating it all alone...

Skull Jelly

kitedragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:35 pm
Rennie Nadishika
kitedragon
My year is high school Freshman. Other then a bunch of smart and intermediate people, my year will drag my high ranking high school closer to the nadir it is in truth. And I don't look foward to Senior year. I gave up on wanting to grow older significantly faster a long while ago. Mostly cause I wanna score perfect on SAT and have a GPA better then a 3.8 .

sweatdrop I live in Florida, so....we have this FCAT...to where, if you dont pass the test, you dont graduate, even if your a straight A student with perfect attendence, and in honor classes. Its is called "No child Left Behind Act", which is just total BS...
I cant wait to graduate, because I cant deal with all the stuff they're making us do, even if we passed the FCAT already confused
And, I ment, some freshman are really immature...they throw rocks now...Im friends with half the freshman population at my school though...some arnt as bad, or bad at all...just a select few *sighs*

Ya, the East Coast is fairly differenent from California. But, it's not that hard, right? As for me... I've got a switch ready to makes roughly half of my year hate me. My name is very famous, and it's terribly easy to ruin it pernamently. In other words, I can get very creative, and I'm not exactly jacked up on friends.

RPDOfficer
Nozomi
Ho'really? O: You have fun with that! Though I still think the rampage would be more fun.. In a sick sort of, illegal way.

Well Duh. It's just the only weaponry I got is a dinky BB gun.

But there is a chainsaw in the shed... twisted

BB guns? You fool! At the very least you need a Thompson smg! But... how large is that chainsaw? twisted

Well now, who's up for some illicit debauchery at Atlantic City tommorow night?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:52 pm
Which Thompson M1?

The 1939 with the circle ammo belt

Or the 1944 with the straight clip?  

RPDOfficer

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:28 pm
BB guns eh? I got a bunch of W.W.2 weapons for B-Day, I'm a huge W.W.2 fanatic junkie btw

I got myself the U.S not British Thompson M1, love the thing.

Also I got an M1 Grand Rifle, that thing I can dig, it's FPS is way over 250.

To go with it I have a few magazines, and my Mom of course went to this old W.W.2 shop, sells alot of cool junk, like helmets, etc etc. So she got me some slings and magazin holsters, and I'm digging it alot.

Oh yeah, btw the weapons are Airsoft weapons.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:35 pm
That's cool.

I want a Nazi rifleman's uniform. No Nazi patch though...I just really liked their uniforms. The hat I used in my Gaia avatar cosplay was a 1974 German Officer Cap. Got the original persons name in it and everything.

I want some WWII gear..

Here's my BB gun btw. It's only used for Cosplay; not really anything
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/Squee00/vp70.jpg
H&K VP-70. I'm aware the trigger and the handle grip is wrong.  

RPDOfficer

kitedragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:01 pm
RPDOfficer
Which Thompson M1?

The 1939 with the circle ammo belt

Or the 1944 with the straight clip?

1939, just be careful about jamming when hopping inside a trench. Of course, there are the modern synthetic versions with larger circular magazines.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:51 pm
RPDOfficer
That's cool.

I want a Nazi rifleman's uniform. No Nazi patch though...I just really liked their uniforms. The hat I used in my Gaia avatar cosplay was a 1974 German Officer Cap. Got the original persons name in it and everything.

I want some WWII gear..

Here's my BB gun btw. It's only used for Cosplay; not really anything
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/Squee00/vp70.jpg
H&K VP-70. I'm aware the trigger and the handle grip is wrong.

Nice, but what German suit? the SS is all Black and Grey, S something is all Camo, or are you talking about a German Officer?  

ExTERmINATION

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:53 am
RPDOfficer
you worked at Disney land?

Yep. Met a lot of hot girls over there. You don't know how many hot girls there are that work/visit Disneyland.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games