Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:08 am
*Begins whiring like a machine and printes paper out of his mouth*
analysis: Sure why not i can get Kentorusmon and Imperialdramon PM as total end results.
Post Counter: 198  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:10 am
Yeah, now all I need is aton of TP and I think a debate over Code Geass could do the trick blaugh

I have to get some lunch, later  

levelnight20

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:11 am
levelnight20
Yeah, now all I need is aton of TP and I think a debate over Code Geass could do the trick blaugh

I have to get some lunch, later

If only like bloody i wish i could bring over my post count from the United worlds guild(i have like just enough to hit the extra partner mark)
Post Counter: 197  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:39 am
Zadoc the 27th
Toan, I hate you SOOO much for making me intrested enough to watch this... I cant stop dammit
I know Zadoc, I know xD

For all those who insulted Code Geass, You shall all suffer the wrath that which is Toan!  

The Sadistic Toan

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:50 am
Sera Trystfall
She wants you, Kazu.

Komi, you best keep a tighter leash on your lady-friend xd

Hey! I meant I want the headphones!!

@Kazu: I dont eat people. I stab them until they bleed to death and when their on the verge of death I shoot them in the head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:01 am
lol i kno right Fudge!!!!

@Mika- that was kinda creepy.....  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:04 am
Mika: Your way of killing is too gruesome and show no style or grace. It sickens me  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:17 am
The Sadistic Toan
Mika: Your way of killing is too gruesome and show no style or grace. It sickens me

Right.......there is the pot calling the kettle black jk  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:22 am
You see my way of killing (credit goes to one of my friends...dont kno why we were having this conversation....).....is that I would kidnap them by knocking them out with chloroform when they are wake up they will be alone in a dark room. They will be tied up and hanging upside down from the ankles with thier mouth covered with masking tape. I will come over and cut the upper lip. (Fun factoid the upper lip doesnt heal as fast as the other parts in the body!) The blood will drain from the cut into the nose causing the person to drown in their own blood...

hmmmmm that is really creepy i dont kno why he thought of it......oh well doesnt it give you the chills twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:23 am
The Sadistic Toan

I can't beleive i am going to say this but for once i have to agree with toan.
Killing isn't fun unless the thing your trying to kill has to suffer.

Post Counter: 196  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:28 am
tehehehe your right fudge......geez i have never thought so twisted before in my life.....GAH IT THE TOAN VIRUS!!!!! *flails arms and runs around in circles*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:29 am
killing is a sport..nay..it is an art! you want to make a masterpiece not a slob of mess  

The Sadistic Toan

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:30 am
BloodyShinobiOokami
You see my way of killing (credit goes to one of my friends...dont kno why we were having this conversation....).....is that I would kidnap them by knocking them out with chloroform when they are wake up they will be alone in a dark room. They will be tied up and hanging upside down from the ankles with thier mouth covered with masking tape. I will come over and cut the upper lip. (Fun factoid the upper lip doesnt heal as fast as the other parts in the body!) The blood will drain from the cut into the nose causing the person to drown in their own blood...

hmmmmm that is really creepy i dont kno why he thought of it......oh well doesnt it give you the chills twisted

Toan tell me what you think of my art  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:33 am
BloodyShinobiOokami
BloodyShinobiOokami

not bad, not bad but instead of cutting the upper lip, i would have my victim swing around like a pendulum and have razor sharp fan blowing at her from all side. she would keep swing and swing with there speed increasing every minute until the strain of the rope finally snap and the victim would fly into the spinning fan  

The Sadistic Toan

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:50 am
The Sadistic Toan
BloodyShinobiOokami
BloodyShinobiOokami

not bad, not bad but instead of cutting the upper lip, i would have my victim swing around like a pendulum and have razor sharp fan blowing at her from all side. she would keep swing and swing with there speed increasing every minute until the strain of the rope finally snap and the victim would fly into the spinning fan

I'd pick bloody's over toan's since bloody's makes them suffer more, granted toan's is long and painful it is an instant kill once it gets to killing them. My friend had told me once about a snake(i think this was a while ago) who's venom has NO cure at all(It's like the common cold but killer) and it is slow killing and painful. If only i could get my hands on this my life would be complete.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games