Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:00 pm
That's a good idea, Krystal. Just be sure to hold yourself to that. Even if something makes itself present, try to keep yourself from going into it without doing some hard thinking. Dun wanna hurt yourself ;-;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:07 pm
Meh....miss a couple days of math class and you get horribly lost and then the teacher is frustrated. I missed a couple days last week, luckily my teacher lets us do make up work for the attendance grade. However, I've been trying to catch up...and trying to work at my own pace...'cause he's a seriously horrible teacher for me...and he just gets kinda upset, tells me I have to work on what he's going over today. I said I was trying to catch up....how can he expect me to understand the current without figuring out the past? Gahhh...I hate this class....I've been falling behind since about the second week. crying I really don't want to go anymore...it's tempting to skip and just do make up assignments, try learning from the book. At least the text book doesn't contradict itself, get lost in it's own work, and go way to fast.

On a positive note, I was accepted for hire at that phone place. Just gotta set up when to start training.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

aaaaafkp

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:20 pm
shoki_de_nai
Meh....miss a couple days of math class and you get horribly lost and then the teacher is frustrated. I missed a couple days last week, luckily my teacher lets us do make up work for the attendance grade. However, I've been trying to catch up...and trying to work at my own pace...'cause he's a seriously horrible teacher for me...and he just gets kinda upset, tells me I have to work on what he's going over today. I said I was trying to catch up....how can he expect me to understand the current without figuring out the past? Gahhh...I hate this class....I've been falling behind since about the second week. crying I really don't want to go anymore...it's tempting to skip and just do make up assignments, try learning from the book. At least the text book doesn't contradict itself, get lost in it's own work, and go way to fast.

On a positive note, I was accepted for hire at that phone place. Just gotta set up when to start training.
Nyeh, I know how you feel. I've had a long history with a hatred of math. And as well, a long line of teachers who I didn't quite... get along with. So getting extra help was never really on my top list of things to do. sweatdrop I hope things clear up for you. And yeah, try getting a book that'll explain it differently, helped me and a friend of mine. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:00 pm
Thanks Ed and Af. I'll need all the luck I can get to do this. But, I'm going to try hard, and I have friends saying they'll help me. (My one friend Amanda says that whenever it seems my resolve is falling, she's gonna be like "Miss, may I see your license and registration?" to remind me xD)  

Shinigami Whistle

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:06 pm
Shinigami Whistle
Thanks Ed and Af. I'll need all the luck I can get to do this. But, I'm going to try hard, and I have friends saying they'll help me. (My one friend Amanda says that whenever it seems my resolve is falling, she's gonna be like "Miss, may I see your license and registration?" to remind me xD)

I'll try and help if I can ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:10 pm
Af Mas
Shinigami Whistle

I'll try and help if I can ^^

Thanks bro, that really means a lot to me *hugs*  

Shinigami Whistle

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:00 pm
Well, I'm back from my year 12 muck up day... I had a fairly good time except for the fact that my little fan club wanted pictures with me stare . But I only got watered twice and a small amount of shaving cream where one of the girls hugged me.

I'm uploading pictures as we speak.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:46 pm
*whacks sheol to make her stop laughing*

stressed Just have to get this out of my system... O.k... I hate it when people always ask me if I want a children's meal whenever I go to a resteraunt. Im 19 for gods sake! I know I am short, but my face is not child like. Just not too long ago, someone had knocked on my door. Thinking it was my boyfriend (im in my pajamas), I answered the door without a thought that it could be someone else. Standing there, were 2 women, holing pamphlets declaring that the world was ending. One of them then asked me, "is your mom home?" Slightly stunned (nobody has ever asked me that before after I turned 18 ), I answered, "my mom is all the way in estacada, I own this house..." The woman that had spoken looked very embarrased, handed me a pamphlet, then practicly ran away, her face very red.  

Otterish

Shaviv

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:49 pm
water_elemental
*whacks sheol to make her stop laughing*

stressed Just have to get this out of my system... O.k... I hate it when people always ask me if I want a children's meal whenever I go to a resteraunt. Im 19 for gods sake! I know I am short, but my face is not child like. Just not too long ago, someone had knocked on my door. Thinking it was my boyfriend (im in my pajamas), I answered the door without a thought that it could be someone else. Standing there, were 2 women, holing pamphlets declaring that the world was ending. One of them then asked me, "is your mom home?" Slightly stunned (nobody has ever asked me that before after I turned 1 cool , I answered, "my mom is all the way in estacada, I own this house..." The woman that had spoken looked very embarrased, handed me a pamphlet, then practicly ran away, her face very red.

Ahaha.

Well, ... you know, I can't say anything to this. Nobody ever mistakes me for being younger, because I have a beard and moustache. People have mistaken me for the professor when I walk into a class, though. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:08 pm
~Still laughing~ Of course, Krystal doesn't mention.. that no sooner does she shut the door .. I fall to the ground, pounding it and laughing my a** off. God, my throat still hurts from laughing so hard. Those ladies were so embarrassed. And they looked to be just about twenty. It took everything I had not to laugh while she had the door open.  

Sheol Zone

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:22 pm
Sheol Kitten
~Still laughing~ Of course, Krystal doesn't mention.. that no sooner does she shut the door .. I fall to the ground, pounding it and laughing my a** off. God, my throat still hurts from laughing so hard. Those ladies were so embarrassed. And they looked to be just about twenty. It took everything I had not to laugh while she had the door open.

*snickers*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:30 pm
Well.. for me it's hard to get random people to talk to them... it's rare if someone talks to me.... I seem to scared people. But still *grins and chuckles* poor Krys  

Crenn

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:59 pm
Submitted my two weeks notice, and my boss was there so we had an exit interview....He said I gave plenty of notice so it's okay if I don't go the full two weeks (training starts on the 30th). I'm freeeee! And the training is much better, 'cause I can fit into a part time 5-9 instead of a full time 3-11. x3 Wheeee!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:45 pm
So. I got a call from the Sgt and we have a search warrant search tomorrow. A little nervous since I was put in charge even though the other handler has more experience than I do. And I was stupid and didn't ask anything about the case *thunks head* So i know nothing.  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:24 am
Diana Vulpes
Sheol Kitten

*snickers*
(Joins in the snickering)

Course I can't laugh. Last year I was getting some plexi glass for a college art class and the person in there asked. So what middle school class is this for? burning_eyes

I am also asked on occassion if I want a kids meal. I'm not really short at 5'5" and sure I have a youthful appearance but not that youthful, so I have come to one conclusion... Its cause I lack boobs. I mean most thirteen year olds have racks bigger than my scrawny A cup size. rofl  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games