Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3787 3788 3789 3790 3791 3792 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:33 am

Donation letters, they do nothing but go up over time. Rares fluctuate a little more quickly but tend to go up AND down.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:34 am

ShadowClaw
UglyCoyoteNG
ShadowClaw
UglyCoyoteNG
pppfft. @_@ gooood luck. ::stretchs, curls up.::

Don't underestimate me. I'm good. :p I just need some stuff that will sell well.

Check the lucky devil. Oo; they got the prices for in-demand things.

What is this "lucky devil" thing you speak of?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8361661

Price-guide made by users.

OmeTheDragon

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:44 am

Curls up on her own,still snippishly angry.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:45 am

How did people get these items for the halloween and christmas stuff? That always confused me.

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:49 am

Whent to an event.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:51 am

Guess I don''t know what that is...can you go more than once? I''ve never been around when they happen :[

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:55 am

ShadowClaw
Guess I don''t know what that is...can you go more than once? I''ve never been around when they happen :[

Sighs and leans back.. "They happen on holidays. On halloween, when you go about town, I guess, you get a visit from the towns halloween mascot. You can trick-or-treat and evreything. On christmas, if your online, you get a present, and stuff." Nods.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:56 am

I have yet to find a price guide really kept up-to-date. So I usually have to do my own research on what the average price of items are. Which is important for how much selling I do on the Marketplace.

If I put something up too high, people will be discuraged to purchase and it only helps push inflastion higher. So I tend to keep my bidding prices under most everyone elses.

Selene Aries

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:58 am

Artemis Vulpes
I have yet to find a price guide really kept up-to-date. So I usually have to do my own research on what the average price of items are. Which is important for how much selling I do on the Marketplace.

If I put something up too high, people will be discuraged to purchase and it only helps push inflastion higher. So I tend to keep my bidding prices under most everyone elses.

Right. As long as you don't lose money you are still good.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:59 am

UglyCoyoteNG
ShadowClaw

Sighs and leans back.. "They happen on holidays. On halloween, when you go about town, I guess, you get a visit from the towns halloween mascot. You can trick-or-treat and evreything. On christmas, if your online, you get a present, and stuff." Nods.

So you can only get one item? sad

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:02 am

ShadowClaw
Artemis Vulpes

Right. As long as you don't lose money you are still good.

I do quite well, just sometimes have a difficult time moving items if I try pushing for a higher price than everyone else. Which is why I try and keep my prices down, cause I am going to earn a profit either way.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:04 am

ShadowClaw
UglyCoyoteNG
ShadowClaw

That depends how dedicated you are too it. I got most of the Halloween items last year through Trick-o-Treating and all of the Christmas items.

Selene Aries

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:05 am

Sorry, i scampered out. <<; ::bounces.::
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:06 am

Artemis Vulpes
ShadowClaw
UglyCoyoteNG
ShadowClaw

That depends how dedicated you are too it. I got most of the Halloween items last year through Trick-o-Treating and all of the Christmas items.

You guys will have to teach me how it works when that sort of thing comes around. Halloween is soon! ^_^

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:09 am

Just curiouse, Shadow, whats your name? o.o
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3787 3788 3789 3790 3791 3792 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games