Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:27 am
Shinigami Whistle
Thanks Ed and Af. I'll need all the luck I can get to do this. But, I'm going to try hard, and I have friends saying they'll help me. (My one friend Amanda says that whenever it seems my resolve is falling, she's gonna be like "Miss, may I see your license and registration?" to remind me xD)
I'm sure you can do it. There is nothing wrong with being single, and I really think a break will do you good. Sometimes you can get so focused on searching for something, you get tunnel vision and in essense become blind to what your really searching for.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:55 am
Grr....I bought a power cable DIRECTLY from Apple's store this time, and my computer STILL doesn't work! So I'm taking it in to the Apple Store tomorrow...er...later today to get it looked at.

I am NOT a happy camper without my Compy..... stare

Edit: On the bright side, I got an early birthday present from Tatsu! He gave me Dirge of Cerberus!! YAY!!! So I was playing that til about 3am....The cutscenes so far are to DIE for, but the controls are so hard for me to get used to...maybe cause I don't normally play FPS games though..... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:23 am
I just cannot make myself give a damn in math class. At all. I have zero interest in the subject, and might fail. Sure, I'm going to get chewed on this, but I just can't stand doing the work and my procrastination is bad enough as it is. I just need to hide my computer somewhere and then lock myself in a padded room with nothing but my homework. T.T  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:00 pm
I'm actually worse than you fog.... I do absolutely nothing. Just do 30 minutes of maths... even if you have to force yourself.

EDIT: Grrr... I've got to rant about this before I blow up.

A girl has been nagging me to give her the CD Clocks she ordered from my YAA (Young Achievers Australia) company, but she didn't give the details last year, at that present time, I wasn't getting depressed, but the person who was doing the clocks didn't want to have to do more after the company ended (in october last year) and I was nice and said that I would do it.
She gave me the details eariler this year, but the thing is that I didn't have the photo printer needed to print onto the CDs. We only got something else that could recently (a month ago) but I've been depressed as my exams are 1 week away and I'm feeling like I'm going to fail. And to top it off she sent me a SMS saying "BRING MY CD CLOCKS TOMORROW OR I WANT MY MONEY BACK", there was other stuff in the message, but yeah....
I'm just so ******** happy [/sarcasm]

*goes off to find a knife*  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:38 pm
heart Reptile show, two days away~

...though im still in need of commishs. e_e  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
heart Reptile show, two days away~

...though im still in need of commishs. e_e

I love your art, but sadly I have no moneez either.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:26 pm
crying Thanks Shoki. Wish somone had money,though.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:27 pm
Well, clocks are printed and they've been given to her. Problem solved... but it took forever to print the flamin' things.... because I had the wrong driver CD!!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I had a little security scare this morning. My sister came into my room to tell me to turn off my music and when she saw that my computer was locked she told me to type in my password (I was still half asleep) and she watched my hands as I typed it in. So I've had to change my passwords again...  

Crenn

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:42 pm
Rainey_angel81
So. I got a call from the Sgt and we have a search warrant search tomorrow. A little nervous since I was put in charge even though the other handler has more experience than I do. And I was stupid and didn't ask anything about the case *thunks head* So i know nothing.

We didn't blow up the house. They arrested the guy while we were there searching the house. His mom was pissed off and kept accusing the detectives about some things. There were probably 20 policemen there + 6 detectives that tagged along + an ATF guy + 6 of us and three dogs though only Tat and Topaz worked. My dog alerted in the closet and they found .22 long rifle bullets and unspent model rocket engines, plus some other things you can use to make a bomb. It was quite interesting, then we had strong changes of behavior in garage but no alerts.

Overall good day, though now I have to figure out what I need to put into the search report >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:14 pm
Ou, Rainey! How'd your agility weekend go? I forgot to ask. Also, that sounds interesting. If its a change in behavior, do you think maybe there was scents of animals in the garage, or maybe it was somthing the dogs missed? Your so lucky to do that. I wish I could. I'm glad it went well for you today, by the way!  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:23 pm
A while ago, I came back from the Year 12 GoodBye Assembly. When I walked outside, everyone was wishing each other good luck and hugging.... just noone talked or came upto me. After that I was feeling like I was isolated and just some novelty, used to be laughed at (because of my speech problems). I went home so that I could talk to my mate.... but she hasn't responded....
I might not be around for a day or 2..... I've been crying since I got into bed.

I'm so alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:00 pm
*heavy sigh* So I went to the Apple store today, and they took my computer away. sad

Okay, actually they had to send it in for repairs. They decided that if it was plugged into the wall and they took the battery out and it still died, that meant there was a problem inside the computer, and not necessarily with my charger(s)...

7-10 business days....That's like...2 weeks.

Manda misses her Compy!! crying crying  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:28 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Ou, Rainey! How'd your agility weekend go? I forgot to ask. Also, that sounds interesting. If its a change in behavior, do you think maybe there was scents of animals in the garage, or maybe it was somthing the dogs missed? Your so lucky to do that. I wish I could. I'm glad it went well for you today, by the way!

agility went great. As to change of behavior, the behavior for smelling animals and for smelling a source is different. When I say change of behavior, it;s a behavior that only the handler would recognize as a change in the dog that happens when the dog comes into a scent pool from a source or some component of the source. Since dogs smell all components of something rather than the whole picture, if it were C4, she could be hitting on motor oil since it is a component of that explosive. For my dog, her change of behavior is her head snapping to the side, her tail wagging quickly from side to side a light snuffling on the ground. But with her, unless we're detailing, there won;'t be much change in behavior and it isn't big like the other dogs. If there's scent, she'll just do her alert. With one of the others such as Tatum and Topaz, they always do hard sniffing at an area before they do their alert so they have a strong change of behavior.
(the behavior for animal scent is usually the ears coming forward, eyes become dilated and alert, body stiffens and tail is equal to body but wagging stiffly i.e. prey drive. Their sniffing behavior will also be concentrated in one spot rather than the sweeping motion of scent moving)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:09 pm
Ou, I see, Rainey. Is there diffrent kinds of alerts? like what? Im sorry to keep bugging you about it, im just so interestd! heart

e_e tomarrow is the reptile fair. i stayed up all night tonight doing some art that I HOPED would draw some attention at moms' work. sigh.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:03 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Ou, I see, Rainey. Is there diffrent kinds of alerts? like what? Im sorry to keep bugging you about it, im just so interestd! heart

e_e tomarrow is the reptile fair. i stayed up all night tonight doing some art that I HOPED would draw some attention at moms' work. sigh.

that's ok, I'm always happy to share information.

For bombs, the only alert dogs should be doing is a sit alert, unless cross-trained. This is because it is a less aggressive alert than a down. And dogs that are taught "down" for another discipline such as firearms, tend to get into digging or pawing at the source  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games