Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:03 pm
Meera stood, suddenly and approached Mobius, directly.
"Master, and my love, please see clearly.
I do not wish to be forgotten..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:05 pm
Ryukai had heard this. It's useless, useless, useless! He hates you, hates you, hates you! He always will, yes, yes he will! for eternity!  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:32 pm
He eyed Meera; not with contempt, or hatred, but with pity. "I have nothing against you, and you give me no reason to have something against you. However, I love Lore, and nothing can stop that. I would gladly have you as a friend, though, if you'd give that a chance."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:39 pm
He says this from pity! He hates you, he does, he does, for all eternity, he will! He cackled again. He will never love you, he said it himself, it's true, it's true!  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:55 pm
(*sheds a tear* I'm so proud.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:26 pm
Lore smiled slightly, totally oblivious to what was happening between Ryukai and Meera. "What ever you want," she said cheerfully.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:32 pm
Ryukai withdrew from Meera and entered Lore's mind. Can't you see? She wants to kill you, yes, so she can have her master for herself. Finish her now before she can kill you! You must! You must!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:45 pm
"Meera, it saddens me to see any creature in pain, and I know you are infatuated with me, but I belong to another. I shall give you any consolation I can, and I shall even see to it that someone else is found for you. I would even pay all my money if that's what it meant to make you feel better. Please... just stop pulling at my heartstrings like a baby in need of a breast."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:05 pm
Ryukai proceeded to withdraw from Lore, entering Mobius' mind. The witch seeks to kill the one you love, so she can have you for herself. You cannot allow this, surely? You must kill her. You must! You must! YOU MUST!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:34 pm
Listen, demon; get out of my head or I will force you out. Meera is just lovelorn, not a murderous beast as you are. Begone!  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:39 pm
It is true, I have been inside each companions head. The witch, she wishes to kill the other, she does, she does, this I swear! Unfortunately, Ryukai had a reputation for being a lying b*****d. However, Mobius, Meera and Lore didn't know that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:59 pm
I've had enough of your constant gibbering! I said begone and I meant it! The holy aura returned in his mindscape, not coming in contact with the flesh but filling his consciousness. This should get him out... Or at least hurt him...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:07 pm
Ryukai laughed. You honestly think that can hurt me? Do you know what that amulet you saw was? An amulet of life!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:12 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(*sheds a tear* I'm so proud.)

[Hm?]
Meera looked downwards, no longer in a bout with the voice.
"Fine," she blurted, tearily, "Have him.
It is only you he cares for, now,
But he shall forget you as he did me.
Happiness, I curse you, for this while,
For surely he will turn and then you'll see."
She spoke these words to Lore and then turned to her master.
"Do not promise things with reasons of lies."
She turned, ashamed at allowing someone who cared so little for her to see her so unclothed.  

Bellabie

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:15 pm
Ryukai placed hi hand on Aurora. Strike or not? He decided against it, and entered Meera's mind again. If you wish, come to me. I can help you get your vengeance.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games