Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:28 pm
Rather end my life then just sit there want to help or are you bad?? ??? biggrin pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:31 pm
Heh, I'm bored so I'll join.

Username:Kilikrox
Name:Riku Syuujin
Hails from:Mars xd now seriously, the dude comes from Japan... Rofl...
Position:I dunno, crew I guess.(Mind if he's a random crew member on your ship, Mobius, who suddenly gained life and a crapload of shinobi tools? xd )
Weapons:Shuriken, senbon needles, kusanagi, claws which he wears over his hands, staff, kunai, Fuuma Shuriken
Bio:Unknown. All he can say is that his parents drowned, then break down. People assume it's too painful, but change their minds after they find their wallets gone.
Appearance:Me, but the eyes are deep blue with blue pupils.  

Demonic Repentance

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:01 pm
Hello My name is wolves fang but you can call me Wolf for short welcome to the crew line need anything just ask me Mobius or his Girly friend Kechero ??? ok???  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:46 pm
He saw the newcomer. He was too wounded to get up, but he made a half-bow from his position on the floor. "Captain Zaizen, at your service. Welcome to The Coy Fish. I apologize for not getting up. We've had a rather nasty pest problem recently." He smiled weakly.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:29 am
''what did i just do?'' kitty asked in surprise. she sounded worried.

''um slapped and kissed me?'' jack said

''what the heck? man it feels strange to be sober, i don't like it. HELP!!'' kitty started to shout.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:00 pm
Riku smiled. "Well, interesting. Can I help?" He asked, taking out a katana. "I'm a skilled assassin and pretty damn fast, too."  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:27 pm
"Of course. The more the merrie-" He cut himself off. He was feeling woozy, and everyting and everyone in the room seemed to be doubled. "Ohhhh... I think there was something on that fellow's blade... I don't feel so good..." He retched violently on the floor next to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:33 pm
Riku knew immediately razz oison. "Hold on, I'm also a good medic." He took out a kunai and opened a wound. He then used chopsticks to pull a vein out. "I left my medical kit with the rest of my ninja tools. You'll need to suck the poison out and spit it. Remember not to swallow, or we'll need a shinobi to help you." He laughed a little as he left.  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:51 pm
Suddenly, Zaizen found he couldn't move. This poison must've been fast-acting. He wanted to tell them that something was wrong, that he could die, but it was no use. He couldn't move if he tried. He could feel a hot pain on his neck, and it was growing. Tears streamed down his face, for that was all he could do now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:58 pm
He sensed something was wrong, and turned back. "Damn... Well, lucky you. I'm a medical-nin, too." He extracted the poison with a special jutsu he developed. He put it in a vial. "There... I extracted most of the poison," He said as he bandaged the wound. "There's a little more, but it won' do much for a long time, hopefully long enough to make an anti-venom." He looked up. "Err... Mind if I do it in here, in case something speeds up the poison?"  

Demonic Repentance

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:06 pm
gets up. "I want them dead or dieing!" he yells as his crew spreads along the ship and starts shooting and swordfighting with anyone on the ship. "All we have to do is distract them long enough for the navy ship to arrive." he mumbled to himself as he got his sword out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:18 pm
she knelt by him slightly shaking, sh eextracted a silver toob, "i i'm sorry, but this will hurt." sh eextracted it in and poured olive oil into it, sh ethen blew lightly. the poison flowed out and she wipped the wound, sh ethen bandaged it.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:16 pm
It was too late. The burning had amounted to something. He still could not move. His body lay there limply. His brain tried to send out commands in vain. However, his spinal nerve had been all but obliterated. The bone remained, yes, but it was pretty much hollow. He continued to cry. On the inside, he was a broken man. He screamed, he wailed, he slammed his fists against the floor of his mindscape. He was trapped. Trapped inside his own body. And already his sanity was going...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:19 pm
[I apologize for being prying. I enjoy reading other threads like story-tales. I must compliment you on your flexibility of reoccurring themes, Master Nightshade! "Coy Fish" Hee hee.]  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:23 pm
(It is a rather enjoyable pun, aye. Oh, by the by, I a enjoying your new signature. For some reason, it seems to enhance the comparison of you to Oprah in my eyes, but I don't exactly know how. It seems to just exude tha sort of aura...)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games