Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:09 am
"what not gong to force me to use the spell"deathfire said  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:14 am
"Why should I? If you want to use it, then go ahead. I'm prepared to guard you as well as myself from it. You said you didn't want to use it, so I'm not going to force you to use it. The only one that I'm going to force into using anything is Jacob, as soon as he finishes his first part of the training," Alexandria said. She sat back down next to a tree, the green glow fading from her arms. Leaning against the tree, she sighed.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:48 am
deathfires eyes turned red"get ready to guard me Alexandria it going to take a while for me to charge this spell up"he said as flame form around him  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:43 pm
Alexandria stood back up quickly as the fire began to build around Death. "Alright." The green glow returned to her hands and arms. She touched him, through the fire, and asked, "How long is 'awhile'?"  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:06 pm
"not much longer "deathfire said as fire began to be absord into his body  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:33 am
Alexandria nodded. "Alright. Just remember, you're protected for a half a hour." She stood back, and brought up a shield around the immediate area, to contain the attack. The water rested around the edges of the shield, and seemed to vibrate slightly as Alexandria raised her hands a little. "We're good. Release it when you're ready."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:04 am
deathfire started to glow"here it goes"deathfire said"don't forget to guard your self"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:26 pm
Alexandria nodded. "I'm good. I'm a cat, remember? I'm pretty damn agile."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:38 pm
deathfire started to glow black then he started to float in the air and then exploded forming a mushhroom like cloud then deathfire landed on the ground with a thud and laid where he landed motionless  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:35 pm
Alexandria dodged around the different fire plumes. She hurried over to Deathfire and knelt down to him. "Are.. Are you alright..?"  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:57 pm
"yeah just weak"deathfire said weakly  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:58 am
Alexandria nodded. "Alright then." She swished her tail around behind her. "Careful, there's someone else here."

As soon as Alexandria said someone else was there, out from behind a tree stepped a tall lanky man. "Hello," he hissed out. "I always like to meet my meat before I eat it. I find it more polite to do it that way than to just kill it off with out knowing who it was." The smile that he bore was greasy and well pracitsed. "Now, I'm getting mighty hungry, so if you would, please introduce yourselves?"

Alexandria slowly stood up. "I don't think so. Not today, not ever. You've lost before and you'll lose again." She still hadn't turned to face him.

"That voice.. I know that voice! It can't be. Itatsume?"

"Ha ha. Good guess," she said as she turned around and looked him straight in his black pitted eyes and pock marked face. "You haven't changed a bit, Kaori."

"And neither have you, Itatsu- I mean Alexandria. You look the same as you did when I first tried to eat you. Now, lets see if you're just as strong." The greasy smile that was on his face turned to a grin as he lunged towards Alexandria.

Alexandria smiled and drew her sword. "Move, Death, now!" She lunged towards Kaori and tried to land a hit deep in his left shoulder. "You won't get either him or me today, Kaori!"

Kaori winced as her sword went deep into his shoulder. "Ha ha. That's something that you forgot. I get stronger when I get hurt."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:06 am
fire surrounded deathfire as he layed on the ground then engulfed himand then his body changed to the the shape of a flaming lionthen turnto a neko looking lion"forget all pains and you are on the path of the hated"deathfire said as he stood up and the flames disappeared  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:26 am
Kaori tilted his head a little. "Boy, you make no sense. And, from what dear Alexandria has just told me, your name is Death, at least for short. If I'm not mistaken, you come from a distinct family from up north?"

Alexandria twisted her sword into his shoulder, not taking heed to his warning about being stronger the more he got hurt. "No matter how much stronger," she said as she wrapped her tail around his ankle, "I'll always beat you."

He winced in pain, but then smiled. "You take all the time you want to, Alexandria, but someone here is going to die. Either you, me, or the boy." His greasy smile was still in place when he forced the sword out of his shoulder. From his side, he drew his weapon of choice. It looked to be a sword made of ice, but on it were ancient runes. "Do not be fooled, boy. Though it is ice, it will cool your fire far faster than it would melt my ice."

Alexadndria's eyes grew wide as she felt herself being pushed away from the tree that she had Kaori pinned against. She could feel her nails growing longer into claws. She jumped up as he swung his sword at her, and landed behind him, raking her claws down his back. "Lets see if you remember how this went the last time. Though you become more powerful when you are injured, when you are poisoned, you are no more powerful than the next man. Death-chan! Attack him now!"  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:02 pm
"it may put out a flame but who said these are flames"death said as he appeared Kaori"goodbye Alexandria"death said as the flames disappeared and a sudden burst of flame appeared around deathfire and Kaori  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff