Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:17 pm

Benkei's heart felt like it was tearing in two, but he could tell Slate wasn't lying. Not knowing what else to do, he hugged Slate tightly. He mouthed the words 'Thank you!' over and over again, and finally fell asleep. The glow had subsided, and his breathing had become regular. He slept in the grass next to her, not even rolling over.

(My, you're a smart one, aren't you?)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:34 pm

Slate wasn't sure why Benkei had thanked her, but it really didn't matter to her as she watched him sleep, sheltered from the sun by the tree, and waiting for Kichi and Fate to show up. God, this had been one of the most confusing days of her long life.

Vampchick6

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:26 am

Kichi had been dazed by the Dark Benkei's attack and had stumbled through the forest for a minute or two before coming to his senses. He thought of all the places Slate might run and opted for the nearest river. when he arrived there it was only a matter of minutes before he found her siting with a non-evil Benkei under a tree. He went over to treat her wounds. "You know Slate, dont you, that as an honorary dragon demon your affliction to the sun is lessened not destroyed, right? Well I've developed a cream, more of a pualtice really, that blocks the rays of the sun that burn human flesh, and now that you're not fully a vampire I think it'd work for you. but you gotta reapply it every three hours or the affects dissapate. What do you think?"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:05 am

Slate blinked as she looked at Kichi. "You mean, what you did to me back there on the cliffside made me somewhat immune to the sun?"

Vampchick6

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:46 am

"Somewhat, yes, but you'll still need protection from the sun all the same." Kichi said as he applied healing energy to Slates wounds. "That's why, your partial immunity to the sun that is, you are still alive after this time in the sun."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:44 pm

"I thought that in my already weakened state that it was just a little too easy to remain in the sun like this. At least there's a tree here to help absorb most of it." She carefully stood and looked down at Benkei. "We need to get him back to town, and try to find a way to help him before it's too late, and the Dark Benkei gets loose again."

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:24 pm

(Excellent siggy!)

He stirred a bit, his face frowning. Images were flashing in his head; past events, the people he had slaughtered as a renegade, and all the horrible misdeeds he had ever performed. All the while, the Dark One's voice constantly barked at him, tones accusatory.

"This is your doing! This is who you really are! Those people cannot be brought back, and those around them have been tossed into despair because of you! This is your fault and you will never amount to anything good! Just give up!"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:57 pm

Kichi was in a bad mood cause he was using up to much energy today so he just went along with what Slate said.

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:34 pm

Benkei started talking in his sleep.

"No... No, I've changed! I've changed! I... I didn't... I didn't mean to-"

"Yes, yes you did. Why do you think you did it if you didn't mean it?"

"NO!!!" He started crying again. "I... I wish I could just fix things..."

The mark on his arm began to glow faintly.

"I wish... I wish... I... was never... born."

The glow intensified.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:43 am

When Benkei had started to talk, Slate had looked at him in concern. She gasped when she saw the mark on his arm glowing faintly, and said to Kichi, "We need to hurry, before that dark side rears up again. Where's Fate?"

Vampchick6

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:34 am

"Back at the Inn's entrance last time I saw her. Let's move" Kichi replied.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:11 pm

"yes, let's." Slate bent to grip one of Benkei's arms and help him to his feet.

Vampchick6

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:03 pm

Kichi helped her lift the emmense man and started walking toward the inn. When he got there he helped Benkei into his bed and passed out in his own, he hadn't said a word in a half an hour. That was a rare accourance.

(Could you guys join my Ragnarok Online rp? it's pretty well thought out... I'd appreciate it.)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:49 am

(I'm not too familiar with the system. Also, I tried to download it and it didn't work, so I have a little grudge against it.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:53 am

(Unfortunately, I too have no familiarity with Ragnarok, online or otherwise.)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games