Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Coldfront44mon will be the master of Bug Pokemon!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I wear Moon Shoes to school?
  Yes
  No
  Maroo!!!!
View Results

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:23 pm
Earthest
...There are more females in the world. A lot are a hell of a lot better than whatever girl you're hung up over.

. . . . ... stare . .. . . .dont say stuff like that . .i dont like when people put down her . . ..grr . . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:09 pm
It's sweet that after all the crap she put you thru, you still care for her doll, but still... There will be other girls that won't make you hurt. That won't make you wonder. Other women that won't drag you through the mud for a 'maybe'.

But I know that no matter what happens, your heart wants what it wants and refuses to listen to whatever reasons you try to throw at it.

I know how you feel, Coldie-kun, so that's why I can say that I fully agree with Earthy-chan.  

Okami Kasumi

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:26 pm
ya cold usally I'm on your side but your best option is to move on cold it would be in your best interest to move on  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:09 pm
. .well i will not listen to your ideas . . . i refuse to . .I am sorry but patience is a virtue and I will wait for her . . . . remember . . goodthing come when you wait. . . so here i am waiting . . . even if she never loves me again i will still wait . .why? because . i am the modern day samurai . . and i must always follow the one who owns my heart. . . . . . .

*applause*

thank you, thank you. ^^  

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:23 am
Dear sweet Cold-kun. You need to get over her. Even a samurai knows what is right and wrong and when it is a lost cause. You'll get over her. It may not feel like it right now, but you will. It's happened to me and I doubt that I'm the only one. Okami-chan is right, I'm right, and Zar is right. It'll happen, but in its own time and just remember:

How can she love you if you kill yourself? How will you ever know? I'll fight dirty if I have to so I can keep you darn it! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:59 pm
. . . . . .. crying my wrist hurts so bad!! i am crying in agonizing pain now!! i want to cut hand off so baddly . .my arm is in armbrace . . . i appearantly have arthridus or whatever but it hurts soo badly!!!  

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:30 am
Advil always works for whatever pain I have. Try that, it should help a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:05 pm
it doesnt help my god it hurts sooo badly!!! *starts to cry* and FYI . .I . . asked a girl on a date on friday . . . . >\> happy!?  

Coldfront44

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:17 am
Coldfront44
it doesnt help my god it hurts sooo badly!!! *starts to cry* and FYI . .I . . asked a girl on a date on friday . . . . >> happy!?
Yes ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:40 am
now people . .send me money or food!!!!111 crying . .nothing . .we have nothing, no food, no jobs . .its hell!! we were supposed to get foodstamps weeks ago . .still nothing . .and we only get $80 a month . .how are we to survive off this!? especially since i dont really cut myself when depressed . . i eat . .lots of food!  

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:02 am
...Well my dear...I don't know what to say to that...I really don't...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:52 pm
so yeah . . . .you know the guy who made megan dump me for him by using fear(the WANNABE NAZI) well . .he is dieing . . . .should i be happy? cuz i dont feel happy . .  

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:48 am
No you should never feel happy that another human being is dying. I wouldn't be. Be the bigger man that I know you are.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:42 pm
tha f*****g lieing b***h . . .. f**k her . . i am over her . . =_= cares more about guys who dont even care about her more than she cares about me who would die for her . .well i will not die for her no more!! *grabs earthest and kisses her softly on the lips then goes over to chaos and kisses her softly on the lips* the ladiesman is back!! and already getting his grove on! ladies, call me!!  

Coldfront44

Kinsei

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:40 pm
sorry cold but i have to say this... YOU W**RE!!!! scream  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games