Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:32 pm
FogSage

The eyes just freaking weird me out. They're more like a goat's eyes than a horses, I think. >>;
That's what I thought too....>.>  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:16 pm
I wonder why the Yama no Tamago 2nd generations didn't evolve with everyone else. Now they're behind an evolution, making them essentially a 3rd gen.

edit: okay, there they go...just took a few hours.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:52 am
Love the Coocoon evolution!!! Lunar moths are one of my favorite bugs.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:59 am
LilKitty115

Definitely looking forward to how this one evolves.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:04 pm
Diana Aries
LilKitty115

I'm hoping for Mothra at one point. >__>  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:47 pm
Krissim Klaw
Diana Aries
LilKitty115

I'm hoping for Mothra at one point. >__>

That would be awesome. <.<  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:11 pm
Question: Once the evolving item has finish evolving and left the Cash Shop, is the item supposed to have all the poses and such? Even if you got it late? -Stares at her evolving items- I'm so confused with these.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:22 pm
Sheol Kitten
Question: Once the evolving item has finish evolving and left the Cash Shop, is the item supposed to have all the poses and such? Even if you got it late? -Stares at her evolving items- I'm so confused with these.

Actually, every time the item evolves a new generation is released in the cash stop that starts at the beginning again.

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:21 pm
What generation of what item do you have, Sheol?

If you buy all first generations, then when the report says that the item is done evolving, then it means only the FIRST generation is done evolving. The later the generation, the more time it will take before your item is fully evolved.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:59 pm
Oooh... Then I'll have a while. I've got a 13th gen.. and a 7th gen. ^^; These evolving items things just confused me a bit. I think I managed to snag a first gen or two a while ago, but those were from when the items were first introduced and things were a little more simple.  

Sheol Kitten

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:32 pm
I for one at am a loss for words when it comes to this latest money-making scheme of Gaia's: The Celebrity Snare.

Snoop Dogg and the Hulk? Come on now, you could've done better than that, Gaia. You could've at least done Johnny Depp as a start, not a decrepit rapper and a cartoon character.

That aside, I'm getting the Dobermans, the chains, the pants, and the crater. Some of these items seem offensive to me, like the sleazy whores and the waffles with fried chicken.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:04 pm
I got the Dobies and am thinking of the crater...other than that, I kind of find the whole thing funny. I mean..it's actually better than having advertisements plastered all over the place.  

Rainey_angel81

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:09 pm
Rainey_angel81
I got the Dobies and am thinking of the crater...other than that, I kind of find the whole thing funny. I mean..it's actually better than having advertisements plastered all over the place.

Gaia should change the focus of the site: Instead of forums, Gaia is now a website dedicated to selling you pixels which have no practical use for massive amounts of money!

Honestly, this is getting ridiculous. Their greed is so transparent at this point that it's just flat out disgusting.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:07 pm
Is...is one of Snoop Dogg's posse giving the finger? >.>  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:33 pm
I am offended. There are no man ho's. Why can't men be whores? I want man b***es! scream  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games