Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:21 am

Koyashu sighed. "My first pregnancy was with that lead singer I had fallen in love with. His name was Ron and one night the entire band decided that we would all go partying. We all got drunk enough to play truth or dare. That was when I told him how I felt about him and vice versa. I woke up the next morning in bed naked with him. That first time I found out earlier that I was pregnant, but I had the boy early. Too early."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:22 am

"...that's sad, I'm sorry."said Richard, "we aren't going to lose this child though because she and or he has two loveing parents who will care for them and comfort them and they have a daddy who will take care of mommy." he smiled and poked Koyashu.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:26 am

Koyashu laughed. "I don't want to lose this one. Thank you," he said smiling at Richard.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:29 am

"No problem, I love you and the baby."said the blond as he parked the car and looked at the hospital with a frown, he sighed, "alright...lets get this over with."
Richard got out of the car and opened Koyashu's door before heading towards the hospital.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:32 am

Koyashu got out and followed Richard into the hospital. Without knowing it had he rested his hand on his stomach. A small smile made it's way on his face.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:34 am

"Aww, aren't you cute."said Richard to Koyashu, he laughed and poked his lover's belly.
((AHH! THE OUTSIDERS IS ON TV!))

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:36 am

Koyashu blushed faintly and laughed when Richard poked him. "Stop poking me. It tickles," he said smiling.

((Okay...good for you. I gotta go. Chores should die.))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:40 am

(( ninja I'm avoiding chores right now.))
"Alright." laughed Richard, he stopped pokeing Koyashu and looked around the hospital they had just entered. "Alright, well...hmm, I got my appointment and...I'll meet you back here or find the room your being checked up in ok?"

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:47 pm

"Okay. Good luck with your appointment," Koyashu said as he went up to the front. He talked to the nurses and had a check up arranged. Once it was arranged he was taken to the room that it was to take place.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:48 pm

Richard sighed and went down the hall to a big room with a machine in it. "Yo...Richard Connelly."
A doctor simply nodded and made him lay in the machine. The blond didn't look very happy when it started.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:56 pm

Koyashu sat down in a chair in the room. After a few minutes a doctor came and the check started. Koyashu felt nervious through out the whole thing.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:06 pm

A doctor took notes while anouther female doctor was behind a window looking at a computer of his brain.
After a while the female doctor came out to him, "Mr.Connelly... your tumor, it's progressing quite badly. It's going to start affecting you with pain, and other symptoms. Your radiation and surgery date is going to be moved to sooner. Are you feeling pain?"
Richard nodded, "yes. My head feels horrible, like someone is jabbing me repeatedly with a knife or something."
"Yes... be warey it's going to get worse and soon it will most likely hurt to even talk or do much of anything. Stay rested, your an author and I understand that but you have to go on medical leave for a while. It's getting dangerous with your condition. Understand?" she asked.
The blond patient nodded, "alright...that's all for now. I'll see you for your radiation and surgery soon. Rest." said the female doctor.
Richard nodded and got up feeling like his head was going to explode, he sighed and left heading down the halls to find Koyashu quickly. The examination for him didn't take long so he wanted to see his lover.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:16 pm

"Well looks like everything is fine, but I'm no expert on male pregnancy so I could have missed something," the doctor admitted. "Talk to the nurse at the front next about your next check up," the doctor said before leaving. Koyashu quickly got up and left heading back to the front desk. He hoped that Richard will already be there.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:30 pm

"Koy!"yelled Richard flinching at his own loudness, he hurried towards his lover wounderin how the check up went and was nervous about it. "How'd it go?"

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:32 pm

"Good. The doctor said everything looked fine, but he wants me to arrange another check up for next month," Koyashu said. "How did you appointment go?" he asked nerviously.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games