Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:42 pm

Yuki was now a deep red. "A-actually i-I h-havent, ive never even had a boyfriend, i was always k-kinda on the quiet side and didnt talk to many p-people" she said, then blushed more when he said he'd have to do that everytime he or she was hurt.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:47 pm

"well dont worry ill make shur you wont have to do it much"Anki said he was laughing under his breth"as for no boyfriend i cant help you out with that"Anki said he never had a girlfriend ether he was always on missions never had time to date or meet people"well now that we got that over with.."Anki said as he looked outside it had stoped raining"...cool it stoped raining "i know this great place to eat wanna go try it"Anki said still looking outside

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:53 pm

Yuki looked out the window also. She smiled gently, "Sure". She ran a hand through her hair, the red now faiding to pink on her face. She loked at her wet clothing. "Im gunna change really quick.....uhm......you can check the closet over there if you want change" she said, she always had a hugestash of guy clothes, she hated girly clothes...
She changed into some normal sweats and a black t-shirt.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:57 pm

"hmm"Anki said as he took off his jacket and shirt right there in the living room"naw none of these fit my taste"Anki said as he put back on his jacket and shirt "they'll dry off by the time we get there"Anki said with a small smile

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:05 pm

Yuki came out and knodded. "Okay" she said, her hair was down, and now dry. She left her apartment, locking the door behind herself.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:07 pm

Anki smiled and looked at Yuki he was happy to look after someone

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Yuki walked down the 4 flight of stairs and left the apartment building. "Okay, ive only been here for a day, and, i dont know my way around at all so im afraid you'll have to lead" she said to him.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:17 pm

"ok dont worry neither if we run into any trouble im prepared"Anki said as he smiled"come on hurry up im starving"Anki laughed and took her hand and started to run

Uchiha1919

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:18 pm

Salem Delgado
"It is alright, just rest." I said as I sat on the floor with my back resting against the bed "She will be okay Nemo, she has had worse happen to her...and thank Diva but...this isn't why I am crying...I feel like I have lost a friend..." I said as the tears continued to flow and I did nothing to stop them.

I tried to breathe evenly, my eyes were closed tightly and I was clutching the bed covers in my hands till it hurt. I was stagger breathing.. my heart was failing me, and I thought, What if I don't wake up this time... I've been really lucky... the next time my heart stops beating... I won't be able to wake up to see Sano's face... This was a horrible thing to think about. I've been trying not to scream this whole time while I've been awake, but I couldn't help letting out a loud scream of pain..
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:22 pm

Yuki rolled her eyes and laughes softly. "Hey, i can protect myself" she exclaimed, hoping he idnt think she was defensless.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:25 pm

"i know i know im just letting you know"Anki said he started towalk slower as they arrived towards the cafe"here we are"Anki said as he tuged on her to go in.The cafe was a small not very crowded place
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:31 pm

I kept sitting there, on the bench where they left me, looking up at the sky in a daze. I was going to ask if they would help me find a cure for my sister... And then it hit me like a ton of bricks, My sister!! I got up instantly, and started running toward where I last saw Sano carry her off. I can't believe I forgot! Kaoru, I'm coming! I ran quicker then, passing the cafe where Anki and Yuki where, wondering if they even noticed me..

Sexii_Shadow

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:30 pm

Yuki stepped inside and noticed that girl from before running by. She looked to Anko, "you think we should follow her?" i asked.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:32 pm

"naw im too hungry"Anki said with a smile on his face and he dragged Yuki in

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:41 pm

Yuki couldnt help but laugh a teeny bit. She was inside and she looked around. "wow..nice place" she said.
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games