Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:04 pm
She smiled and reached under their bed and pulled out a big box. Inside was a big painting of his mother in one of her nicest pictures.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:07 pm
"Oh...wow," he said surprised. He gently touched the painting as if he feared it would disappear. "This is just.....wow. Thank you," he said smiling as he kissed on her cheek and held her close.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:11 pm
" are you sure you like it ? "S he asked biting her lip." i wasnt sure you would like it..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:17 pm
He smiled at her. "I love it," he whispered. "This painting is fantastic. Who painted it?"  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:22 pm
" a friend of mine..the son of the Ambassador from Transylvania...hes gay and an artist..i gave him the photo and he turned it into a full painting like this.." She smiled up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:30 pm
"He is really good," he said admiring the painting. He looked at her and smiled. "Thank you very much for this."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:36 pm
She smiled and nodded. " of course...i love you.." she hugged him tight and snuggled closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:44 pm
"I love you too," he said as he gently kissed her forehead. He held her close gently.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:54 pm
She snuggled closer. Smiling at him she yawned and laying against him she dozed softly and clung to his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:57 pm
He quickly moved the painting from on the bed to agains the wall behind the bedside table. He gently wrapped his arms around her and watched her sleep.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:12 pm
She woke with a start and looked up at him. SHe was shaking and in a cold sweat "..oh rai "S he hugged him tight crying. It was the anniversary of the days he was raped.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:18 pm
"What's wrong?" he asked concerned as he gently brushed her hair out of her face.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:22 pm
She shook softly. "I...its...its the anniversary...of...when i was 8..."S he cried into his chest as she held to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:29 pm
He eyes soften as he held her tightly. "It's okay. I'm here for you and no one will ever harm like that every again," he said softly yet also seriously. "Be glad that it didn't happen to you on birthday."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:30 pm
She nodded into his chest just shaking as she cried into him. She tried to be quiet because oft he babies but as she had dozed everything had slammed back into her consious mind.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff