Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:24 pm
((i know. i'm breathing deeply. and i have to deal with him this weekend. damn, why do jacobs have to be so pushy...lol))

she barked lightly, a laugh in translation. "yeah, awesome." she teased. she scraped her paws on the ground. "but i bet i'll be faster, with practice." she challanged.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:26 pm
((Try knocking him with your car.))

Ben's tail wagged.
'It's not easy, running on four.' he warned.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:39 pm
"why do you think i said with practice?" she said with a laugh. she thought that she could use her smaller and leaner size as an advantage. after all she had always been a great runner, even in human form. why shouldn't she be at least decent now?

((i wish i could somtimes and now he's taking about ballet...i'm beginning to wonder about his preferences....lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:42 pm
((Maybe he plays football...? They do that to help with coordination.))

Ben nuzzled her side gently.
'Later. I don't want to push you on your first day.'  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:50 pm
((the kid's a beam pole, the opposite of a football player. i mean alan has almost 100lbs on the kid. so i know thats a no go. lol))

she lowered her head, "i know." she couldn't hide the fact that she was excited beyond anything. she stared at her paws and thought for a moment. "it isn't exactly normal to be this white is it?" she asked thinking about all the others she had seen shifted and they were all various colors of brown and black. was it because of her skin color?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:56 pm
((Oh. Well then maybe he's gay.))

Ben rolled his massive shoulders.
'It's not wierd. One of the new wolves is whiteish, too.' he said, touching her nose with his.
'You yourself, on the other hand, ARE pretty wierd.' he teased.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:59 pm
she made a playful snap at his nose, "who are you calling weird, we're both teenagers that change into bear sized wolves. it don't get much weirder that that." she laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:14 pm
Ben barked and wagged his tail.
'You got me.' he surrendered.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:27 am
she gave him a wolfish grin as she straitened out and looked up at him and then down at their paws. she barked a laugh, "still, what a contrast." she said refering to his dark fur and her white paws.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:41 pm
Ben's tail wagged.
'We compliment each other.' he said, his eyes sparkling.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:17 pm
she smiled. it was true but she had never thought about it before. "i guess you're right."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:19 pm
Ben nudged her cheek.
'Wanna take a walk?' he proposed, cocking an ear.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:32 pm
she nuzzled into his shoulder. "sure."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:36 pm
Ben wagged his tail, then cocked his head out of the forest.
'Everyone wants to see you. I can smell their excitment from a mile away. They want to phase and talk to you. Do you want to let them in?' he asked, his ears pricking.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:38 pm
she looked over at him knowing that these private moments wouldn't last long but she nodded. she was actually kind of anxious to see the look on their faces.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games