Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

jadecougar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:57 pm
((He won't be for much longer. Oh, and Lutia was on Faith, Fenrick.))

Ewan kicked the serpent's head away from him before making a mad dash to get behind Rock. As he was jumping out of harm's way, he shouted for Rock to fire.

"Is he gonna hurt the forest, too?" Lutia asked her sister. If the arrow was going to create a large streak of destruction through the forest, then it could possibly destroy Ver Curatio, which was in the direction they were facing.

Elki shrugged, not knowing the answer, not following Lutia's reasoning either. She looked at Fenrick and glared, not approving of the way he had grabbed her and wanting to be put down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:58 pm
((Oops.))

Fenrick set Elki and Lutia down. Fenrick then shouted at Ewan, "MOVE AWAY, YOU BUFFOON!"  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:06 pm
''Don,t worry... i control how much range it'll destroy...'' Rock let go of the arrow. It flew off in a straight line, leaving a blue trail behind. Rock suddenly jerked on the blue filament that kept coming from his hand. The line spread into the blue strings, spining around towards the arrow dashed to. They ripped through the ground, lifting dust high into the sky, shaking the area. Rock relaxed as the dust faded away. Heavy boulders crumbled from the sky. In front of him, an oval crater, deep towards the center, a steady slope inside and out. There was no trace of the chimeras. '' Problem taken care of...'' Rock said  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:50 pm
Fenrick laughed and siad witha little too much enthusiasm, "Man, I love that!"  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:20 pm
Angelicos Flame
''Don,t worry... i control how much range it'll destroy...'' Rock let go of the arrow. It flew off in a straight line, leaving a blue trail behind. Rock suddenly jerked on the blue filament that kept coming from his hand. The line spread into the blue strings, spining around towards the arrow dashed to. They ripped through the ground, lifting dust high into the sky, shaking the area. Rock relaxed as the dust faded away. Heavy boulders crumbled from the sky. In front of him, an oval crater, deep towards the center, a steady slope inside and out. There was no trace of the chimeras. '' Problem taken care of...'' Rock said

"Do not use that in my forest again." Stated Akia. "You are desimating this place and I do not appreciate that at all. It is very dangerous to others also, and with such a massive killing on the chimera race you may cause them to go extinct if you keep killing them like that." Akia was very pissed (maybe becuase characters are taking fun out of this by godmodding and eliminating a battle scene).  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:52 am
''You know, Akia... I got more up my sleeve... And if you'd prefer that our forces be decimated by the chimeras...'' Rock said over his shoulder. The energy disappeared and he put the bow handle away. That technique was never used by Rock except for cases like these for one reason; this saped a LOT of energy from it's user. ''Roc snapped his fingers. The ground shook, the oval crater disappeared, leaving place to the greenery, exactly the way it was before. ''See? Got some things up my sleeve, alright. What I break I repair. Except for enemies.'' Rock said with a smirk.

((Everything for me has ups and downs, making weaknesses. Like if I was have used that technique against Eukoblitz, Eukoblitz could have whiped Rock out of the map right after, with regeneration and everything. =P))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:08 pm
"We obviously could've taken the chimeras out ourselves, it's not like there were twenty of them, and you never know if they may have gotten frightened and ran away before you elimanated them. Power corrupts, obviously your power is so strong that you think you can get away with this type of massacre." Akia replied. Then he moved towards Brigette with a smile, "But we should move on for now. More may come and I'd wish not to eliminate an entire species."

((Yeah, and low margine for error, you can repair whatever you break))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:04 pm
Brigitte smiled at Akia and nodded in agreement. "Indeed, it would be a shame to lose so many creatures for the sake of destroying so little an evil. The battle is over now, though. I believe we should be moving on with our journey. The sooner we find what we're looking for, the sooner we can continue our normal lives," she looked at the party members, "or at least what such unique people as ourselves can call 'normal.'" She chuckled quietly and turned to Akia. "I wasn't gone as long as I expected to be," she said, "and you will not have to kill me, either. No beings were killed in my time of thirst... well at least I wasn't the one to kill them."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:23 pm
"No details are needed, as long as you are safe then all is good. I do hope we can continue through quietly." Akia was not wishing for another fight, hopefully neither were any others in the party.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:18 pm
''You never know what's coming at us, Akia... We might need some strength later on, and regret of using it all up on the chimeras...''

((I mostly wanted to post SOMETHING =P And what's better than being able to fix your errors? I wish i could do that for sure! XD))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:05 pm
"No, I don't but I do predict that if we stay here and talk we'll be wasting time that we could be using to get there." He pointed his finger in the direction they were headed. "So let's head out."

(Don't we all, but still the ability is extremely powerful, if you can do something like that how can we have big dramatic fight scenes?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:36 am
Brigitte nodded her approval. "I agree with Akia," she said as she walked to Faith and mounted him, "the sooner we get this over with, the better... for all of us." She waited in silence from atop her steed for everyone else to be ready to head out.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:11 pm
''Fine... Suit yourself...'' Rock raised his hands and got back to the awoken Kyoko, who still had her jaw dropped at Rock's blast.'' As if I'm slowing everything down.... Get rid of trouble faster and then slow, they talk to slow it down...'' Rock grumbled under his breath as he got on his horse. He let the group go ahead. ''I'm not gonna help them next time. '' He said with a sly smile on the face.

((Fine... Just... I felt like it =P I do what I feel to do. That's the way my life usually rolls when I got spare time =P))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:15 pm
((You do realize that you two are arguing over Rock taking care of the situation and shortening our trip?))

"Yes, well, now that everyone is done arguing, we need to get moving. If we run into any Chimeras, I'm still going to kill it if it swipes at me. No matter, I need to get going."

Fenrick trudged along, not caring if either of them were angry him.

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:22 pm
Akia walked behind wondering how long it would take until the world was extinct. Eventually every animal would be killed, but oh well, he would hopefully be dead, if he even could die again by natural causes, by the time that would happen...  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff