Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:17 pm
squeakers_13
"There." Robins voice was softer, the song had softened her. "Now, do you mind?" "Not at all. Feel free. just, I'm curious, will this, Rock, be able to see me?" Robin bit her lip. "I'm not sure. He's elemental, so he is sort of on the same wavelength as you, but at the same time, he's a mortal. And a boy at that, so I have no clue. I mean, once he touches the bell, he'll defiantly be able to see you, but till then, who knows." She shrugged. "In any case, I'll do it now if you don't mind." Closing her eyes, she started to chant, her voice becoming louder as the spell continued. "Argentum ventus. Redimio is ventus ut is argentum. Commodo audite is mediums vox vocis quod permissum ventus fio unus per argentum. Permissum argentum fio ventus quod ventus fio argentum. Argentum est ventus , ventus est argentum. Ventus quod aer , argentum quod campana. Campana of aer , ventus of argentum ; fio a argentum ventus!" (Bwahahahahahahaha! For those of you who don't know Latin, here's a translation. Yeah I know it's corny, but hey, what did you expect? A modern poetry slam entrant? {Silver wind. Bind this wind to this silver. Please hear this mediums voice and let the wind become one with the silver. Let silver become wind and wind become silver. Silver is wind, wind is silver. Wind and air, silver and bell. Bell of air, wind of silver; become a silver wind.} Oh yeah, and as I left it open, Rock, woudl you like to be able to see Lily?)

((Left open? (right now, there's a puzzled look on my drained, tired face)))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:52 am
jackie walked into her bedroom and sat down on the large oak chair.
her steel grey eyes scanned the room in an unfocused haze as she seemed to daydream into her own world.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:27 am
Rion finally made it to a computer. His tired state taking control of him and his eyes wanted to close. He couldn't let this happen though, he had to do one thing before we slept.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:51 pm
Fenrick was watching Rion from the Shadow Realm.

He sent his probe into his mind.

Fenricks probe weaved through his mind. He found the vision sensors.

The probe grabbed the vision sensors and distorted them.

This is what rion saw.

Rion's visiopn went blurry.

He saw a wall that had chains. Scribbled in what looked like blood read, "Watch out Angel Boy."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:55 pm
Rion knew that it was that annoying person Fenrick. Though what happened earlier was his fault and he knew it, still, Fenrick touched a very sensitive spot. But he had an idea, while Fenrick was doing this, their minds were connected, right? So he sent a huge mental blast of ice towards Fenrick. "Hope that teaches you to stay out of my head!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:12 pm
His ice blast shattered as it hit a mental wall that surrounded fenrick's Probe/mind.

"Do better than that Angel boy. I specialize in darkness/minds."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:23 pm
You just proved to me that it worked, which means this should work also! He covered his mind with his wings as to leave himself unseen inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:28 pm
Fenrick shot his mental stun blade into the feathers, and it weakend them enough to let him shoot a couple of probes in his mind.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:35 pm
Rion had actually started to drift off into sleep in the outside world becuase he was feeling so weak, and right in front of the computer too. His mind became more and more alive. His trap was going to work. Fenrick was falling for it. He put up a few more mental barriers so finrick couldn't tell what was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:30 pm
Suddenly, Fenrick heard all of this through his master probe.

He retracted everyone of his probesd and left his mind.

He stepped out next to Rion.

"Hey, wing boy."

He then punched Rion in the nose and dissapeared.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:07 am
Of corse Rion was expecting this to happen the second Fenrick was out of his mind. Seeing he was sitting if front of a computer and the only way to hit him was from the sides or back, and a chait was covering his back(unless you appeared on top of the computer, but with that angle projecyory you'd be lucky if you could get the top of his head) Rion ducked putting his head down onto the desk.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:25 am
((Can't you just let me land some sort of blow?))

Fenrick was sitting next to him on the computer as if nothing happened.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:45 am
(I could, but you're too predictable, it would insult his intelligance. Your attacks generally come from behind and you cant come up into someones view and expect them not to react)
Rion focused the cold air radiating from him to his wings getting ready for another attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:55 am
(Boys, why can't they ever play nice? [Rhetorical question.] Oh, and by open, I meant, do you want to be able to see the little sprite that I just bound to a silver bell?)
Robin opened her eyes. "Well, did it work?" Yeah, it worked. Robin stared down at the bell. Lily (sprites name) stared back up. You didn't say that I'd become tiny. "Yeah, sorry about that." Robin cringed, Lily's voice was accusing, and Robin felt guilty for it. "I've never done this before, so I wasn't sure exactly what woudl happen..." What?! You mean you did this without know how it woudl affect me?! I coudl have turned into a bumble bee or something and you wouldn't have known! "Well, yeah..." Robin bit her lip in a nervous, self-conscious motion. "But nothing did happen. Except you gettign smaller, but that's really not a problem..." (Gyah, I need to get them to do something, maybe i'll have her go over to read some manga next...)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:48 am
squeakers_13
(Boys, why can't they ever play nice? [Rhetorical question.] Oh, and by open, I meant, do you want to be able to see the little sprite that I just bound to a silver bell?)
Robin opened her eyes. "Well, did it work?" Yeah, it worked. Robin stared down at the bell. Lily (sprites name) stared back up. You didn't say that I'd become tiny. "Yeah, sorry about that." Robin cringed, Lily's voice was accusing, and Robin felt guilty for it. "I've never done this before, so I wasn't sure exactly what woudl happen..." What?! You mean you did this without know how it woudl affect me?! I coudl have turned into a bumble bee or something and you wouldn't have known! "Well, yeah..." Robin bit her lip in a nervous, self-conscious motion. "But nothing did happen. Except you gettign smaller, but that's really not a problem..." (Gyah, I need to get them to do something, maybe i'll have her go over to read some manga next...)

((Oh! sweatdrop Sure!))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games