Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:03 pm

Skye smiled. The bone realigned and joined; The muscle flowed together over it, and the skin rejoined to appear flawless. "Sakura is the one who called he bolt to hit you." She smiled weakly. "And, provided I have the energy, I can heal most wounds."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:17 pm

"Ah. Now I'm confused."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:32 pm

Skye laughed, collapsing against a tree. She was obviously tired. "It's called magic." She lifted her hand with obvious difficulty and mustered a small flame into her hand. "Spells require energy. Go over your limit and you either faint or die." She released the fire spell. She murmured, "I'm tired..." And passed out.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:37 pm

"Well, I knew that." He walked away and took a second to remember where the camp was and started off in that direction.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:48 pm

Hinata appeared in front of Herbert. Her arms were crossed. "You ain't going nowhere unless you help Skye-chan! Me and Sakura ain't strong enough to bring her to the camp, and Zachy-kun is gone."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:51 pm

"What happened to him?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:53 pm

Hinata waved her arm. "Gone. Poof. Probably going with Chiron to visit the centaurs, a few million miles away."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:57 pm

"Right. And why can't the two of you grab her. She's not that big."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:59 pm

Hinata stamped her foot. "She may be small, but Skye-chan isn't exactly light. And we've been malnourished... Don't got enough strength."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:10 pm

"Well, to tell the truth, I don't think I'm strong enough to DRAG her HALF_THE_GORRAM-WAY to the camp site. Do I look strong? I'm someone who sits in a lab all day trying to figure out different ways to test and perfect formulas that they tell me to and the one I have on the side but that's beside the fact. I see no reason why not to just leave her there. Now I have made a speech explaining everything and stating my view so I would like not to get killed now." He to crossed his arms and looked at her in a waiting pose looking like he was in a hurry and just wanted someone to tell him that he could finally move on to wherever he wants to go.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:13 pm

((Damn... Usually it's easy to bend others to my will, but you're a tough one.))

Sakura appeared by her twin. "Or Lord Zeus could strike you. Your choice."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:19 pm

(Well, Herbert never falls in love. His friend from medical school, Dan, has about 2-5 times, all of who have eventually died. I base him a little on Herbert West, but I make up some of his history because it makes things easier for me. And I stick to Char. if I try)

"And why would he do that?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:24 pm

((Mhmm... Still, it pisses me off that I can't shift events to make you do what I want you to. It's easy with Sakura (one of my buddies) and Griffin (nother one of my buddies) but they're naturally easy to manipulate for some reason.))

Hinata giggled. "Zeus does what we ask him to."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:34 pm

(Have you ever seen Clash of the Titans and Jason and the Argonauts? The clay-mation movies?)

"How I always heard it, Zeus did what, and who, he wanted to. God or human."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:39 pm

Sakura smiled. "But Zeus loves us enough to do what we ask. He says we have the most potential of all the demigods."

((No.))
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games