Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image Andrew and Kamalia walk off back to the castle, heading to the Slytherin Common Room for Kamalia. "maybe stunning him would be better then we could perform a full body bind on him to ensure that he is not able to get away" Andrew said reading the reaction to his idea, as a bad one. The entrance doors creak open as they enter the Castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

Glances at Andrew as we walk.
I'm just thinking of ideas. I'd rather think of more than one option to use just in case you know. Both of those ideas are good. We can go to the Fogotten Chamber and discuss some options if you'd like once i get the books i borrowed from it out of my Common Room. Can't always rush into things sometimes hun. Smiles softly.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:21 am
User Image
The Sunlight enveloped Andrew as he trecked to the Herbology Greenhouses. As he got closer he heard his classmates voices carrying out over the grounds from the Greenhouses. He stepped throught the stone archway in the fench and entered the greenhouse.

*EDIT*

Thirty minutes after Andrew entered the Greenhouses he left them heading to the Gryffindor Common Room to complete the Herbology Homework Assignment. Andrew waltzed up the steps and entered the castle.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan walks out onto the grounds and walks over to the tree by the lake. Takes a seat and pulls out a Napkin with something in it. Opens the napkin to reveal some muffins inside. Takes one and tears a peice off and takes a bite while just relaxing in the morning sun.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:57 pm
User Image

After awhile of sitting and all the Muffins are gone gets up. Brushes self off and walks to a patch of flowers the lake some. Picks a few to give to a few friends.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:08 pm
*walks down to favored tree and starts to read on how to make portals for quick useage and for pranks*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:12 pm
Amber is walking down the hall, heading for the large tree near the lake. She has a book in hand and is obviously off to enjoy some reading. When Amber turns at the end of the hall, there is someone there whose hood covers their face. Frozen by surprise, she watches as they raise their wand. This is the last thing she'll remember when she wakes up, but right now she falling to the ground, the book dropping from her grip. The strange person disappears quickly, before anyone can find her.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:39 pm
*gets up and heads in side to find amber laying unconsious in the halls*
"renervate" james yells loudly pointing his wand at amber
((spell used to count the stunning spell)
"are you ok amber"
*takes to hospital wing*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:39 am
Amber nods at James' question, though she is a bit confused. She slowly gets up and walks to the Hospital Wing with him.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:01 pm
"ok so what happened?"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:10 pm
Amber tries to remember what exactly happened. "All I can really remember was that there was someone, who was wearing their hood up, so I couldn't see their face. And that they pointed their wand at me. I was too startled to react, they surprised me." She frowns, wondering why she felt so strange...

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:20 pm
"hmm sounds like a couple of spells i know of it could be the confonus charm with the stunning spell or it could be a really powerful obliviate/stunning spell"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:28 pm
Amber shakes her head. "No, I don't think it was any of those," she says, oddly confidant that it wasn't.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:35 pm
"what color was the energy of the spell?
((ooc all spells have a color and all wizards can see it make up one if you want to make your own spell send me a pm with rp plans))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:45 pm
She frowns and sighs, "I truly can't remember. But I really wish I could."

((PM sent. smile ))

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games