Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:33 am

Kat frowned. "Well, I'm usually always on time and I don't feel like going home... give me your phone, I'll call a friend and have them cover for me," she said quickly, reaching up for the phone.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:34 am

Impress me.......? Kate thought suddenly, a bit surprised. "oh..." She finally anserwed, lamely. Jeeze i can't think of anythiing else to say?

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:43 am

Johnny handed over the phone.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:25 pm

Kat took the phone and quickly dialed the number. She waited for her friend to answer. As soon as the friend answered, Kat sped off into a fake story about being sick and not getting out of bed to answer the phone, not to mention a headache. She smiled as the friend said that she would cover for Kat. "Thank you," she said in a slower tone and hung up the phone. "There, no problem," she said, handing the phone back to Johnny. "I've covered for her night shifts all the time, she owed me," she said.
"Yeah, it's not easy, trust me," Jesse said with a sigh.

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:26 pm

Johnny chuckled and shook his head.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:04 pm

"What?" Kat asked innocently.

Eternal Night 27

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:08 pm

Kate bit her lip, slightly nervous. "I'm sorry." She said, feeling somewhat embarassed.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:00 am

"Nothing. Just that...how you do that...I would never dream of. I am just so far away from the human world that I only work and shop. No interaction between me and humans."

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:17 am

"Well, there's more to my power than just influencing their emotions. I can feel their emotions. And I know how they feel every time they give me that glance, whether they hide it in their face or not. They are scared or intimidated and I just didn't want people to have that feeling, so I talked to a couple people at work. They've never doubted a word I said," Kat ranted on, grabbing Johnny's hand and pulling in an attempt to bring him down to the ground with her.
Jesse smiled. "It's not a bad thing," he said, almost laughing.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:07 am

"Oh......okay." Kate said quietly. Gah i sound like such a dummy. She thought.

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:55 am

Johnny fell to the ground with her. "I wonder what humans think of me." he thought absent mindedly.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:07 am

"I can't tell you what they're thinking, but I can tell you what they're feeling," Kat said with a small smile. She popped up onto her knees and leaned closer to him. "Most of them are scared. Intimidated. And awed. And confused. They don't understand why they're so scared of something so beautiful or handsome or gorgeous."
Jesse fell silent, looking down at his shoes.

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:48 am

"It is just how a human sees a bug. They are scared of it while the bug is scared of them. I only fear for them not of them." Johnny said pulling Kat down toward him.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:19 am

"See, it's not so hard to understand," she breathed gently, almost seductively.

Eternal Night 27

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games