Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:40 pm
Hi Ichiru. smile Welcome to the guild.

Please take the time to read our Use of the Word Wicca thread, if you get a chance.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:07 pm
I guess I never did this part so here it goes.

NAME: Xy
ABOUT ME: Um, well. I'm currently an undergrad student studying Sociology because the failings of human beings in a society never ceases to amazing me.

I have a sharply honed sense of sarcasm and people seem to think I'm maliciously making fun of them... which I am, but never maliciously xD

Um, I'm a pretty big nerd. You name it I most likely have done and/or like it.
PETS: 2 Bunnies, Dinner and Mitten
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Dance, Piano, Reading, Video Games, LARP, DnD
CURRENT PATH: Seeking
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Uh... 8 years? On and off. sweatdrop
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm a Sagittarius?  

Kalaundrea

Sparkly Visionary

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:11 pm
Kalaundrea

ABOUT ME: Um, well. I'm currently an undergrad student studying Sociology because the failings of human beings in a society never ceases to amazing me.

I have a sharply honed sense of sarcasm and people seem to think I'm maliciously making fun of them... which I am, but never maliciously xD

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Uh... 8 years? On and off. sweatdrop

What edition of D&D?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:59 am
Kalaundrea

Welcome to the guild! ^_^  

HorsesOfTheNight

Kalaundrea

Sparkly Visionary

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:04 am
Esiris

What edition of D&D?

I've played 3.5 and 4th.

HorsesOfTheNight

Welcome to the guild! ^_^

Thanks xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:35 pm
Kalaundrea
Esiris

What edition of D&D?

I've played 3.5 and 4th.
Cool!  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Infected Fruit

Lonely Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:09 am
NAME: Ashlyn
ABOUT ME: I am currently a freshman in HS.
PETS: My cat Camille
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing
CURRENT PATH: Just a solitary witch
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 1 year
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: not really!  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:13 pm
NAME: Marie
ABOUT ME: I am going to be a freshmen in College in the fall. I have always felt a pull in the subject of Wicca, and The Goddess, but I have never fully researched it, or gone in that direction. I'm so tired of pushing it away, I really want to learn more, and know why I feel so pulled.
PETS: My baby rat Cupcake :3 i love her!
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Art, Writting, and Making Friends
CURRENT PATH: Not sure yet
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested for years, but i just now started to really study.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I am open for stories, suggestions, new sisters/friends. I want to learn, and I know this is a wonderful, friendly, open place to do it.  

Goddess Aidos

Rebel_Dynasty

2,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:26 am
Hi there. I've actually been a member of this guild for quite some time, but likewise, it has been quite some time since I came here. I'm also sporadically on and off of Gaia, so this isn't so surprising. However, this is my original account. I've never felt the need to abandon it.

Anyway, on to who I am. My name is Shannon, but on here, I'm Rebel_Dynasty. My Pagan name is Raven Firewind. I know, I know; there's an over-abundance of people using Raven in their name, but I assure you, I didn't realize it at the time of choosing, and nor am I all that fussed about it now.

I'm Neo-Pagan, though until recently, I referred to myself as Eclectic Wiccan. After several months of soul-searching, I decided to discard the title "Wiccan". Not because I do not like those within the spirituality, but because I know now that I am not. As my personal and spiritual growth is my own, I do not wish to credit, nor discredit the Wiccan community with any of it. For some time, I no longer felt comfortable associating myself as such, and since I shed the title, I actually feel pretty good about myself (other than feeling like an idiot for being under the misconception that I was Wiccan for so long).

All that being said, I am open to people from all walks of life, and like to "exchange notes", as the term goes. It's fascinating to talk to both like-minded and diverse people, alike. smile I have been part of the Neo-Pagan community for seven years or so, but admittedly, I have not had much exposure (in person) to others within this vast umbrella. If anyone wishes to speak with me, I don't mind. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:05 pm
NAME: Christa
ABOUT ME: Mom of 2 (3,5 and 1,5 y/o) married to my buddy
PETS: 2 cats, Nox the grumpiest black cat you've ever met, Senna the fun and brave kitten who isn't impressed by Nox at all
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Too much to list >.< Fun to mention: I play the Celtic Harp heart
CURRENT PATH: Reclaiming (studying for 2,5 yrs)
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: since 2005 actively studying, interested since -forever-
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:My favourite color is blue heart  

a_little_blue_fairy

5,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

A Scarecrow

Wheezing Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:46 pm
I think it's been a...what? Four year hiatus? And a name change? So I'll just go ahead and reintroduce myself, since I intend to actively be postin' around and whatnot.

NAME: Fred
ABOUT ME: I am, in brief, a Liberal Arts student majoring in English, with a focus in Creative Writing and a minor in Philosophy. I read, I write, I roleplay. To describe my imagination as overactive would be greatly understating the issue.
You can learn more about me, by talking to me. I don't bite.
PETS: Tedi, a cat, and Luna, who also just so happens to be a cat. I also live with a bird by the name of Rocky.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading & Writing, Roleplaying (Tabletop RPGs, Mudding, Forum Games), Hacky Sack (I am human, actually! Shocker.), Music (I am very into music, you know), Education
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Between 9 and 10 years, roundabouts.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:
I devote some of my free time to researching various mythologies, as well as religions. I have taken four years of college-level latin courses, and have begun on a journey to self-educate in Old Norse (West Norse/Old Icelandic, to be specific). Part of my time is, also, spent reading about "occult" and western esoteric traditions...to the extent that "chaote" would not be a misnomer.
Hopefully, if anything, this will all mean that I am more helpful on the knowledge front.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:59 am
NAME: Jess
ABOUT ME: I live with my boyfriend and my best friend. I have a vivid imagination, slight paranoia, and a knack with animals. I want to run a wolf sanctuary one day but right now I'm going to college to be a nurse.
PETS: Caspian (male black lab/husky), Freiya & Harley (fancy rats)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, Drawing, Writing, Making Jewelry, and most things considered "occult"
CURRENT PATH: Kind of confused after reading the paganism defined forum so I guess I am eclectic?
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Been interested since middle school. Started practicing in secret freshman year of high school so...6 years?
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I really wish there was a coven in my area to devote myself to but there isn't- I've looked. Currently walking the magical path with my bestie as she only recently started into witchcraft.  

Valkereon

Romantic Lunatic

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

ShadowedXHunted

Mega Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:22 am
Merry Meet.

NAME: Gin
ABOUT ME: I am interested in increasing my magick skill and learning telepathy. My girlfriend is also learning with me.
PETS:Many cats
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Anime and manga Otaku, huge into gaming, Pokemon.
CURRENT PATH:Neo-Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:Year and a half
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:12 pm
NAME: My name is Meghan or Bunny. I was on here once before, but I kinda gave up on my old account and forgot my password...then remembered it and changed it but by that time I got this account.
ABOUT ME: I'm a history major and I have a 2 year old daughter
PETS: I have 5 cats and one pug mix.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Singing, writing, editing videos. Interested in witchcraft and history(history major lol)
CURRENT PATH: No current path really.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested since I was 9 thanks to Casper Meets Wendy, I use to mix lotions and stuff to make "potions" and then at 13 I came across the Wicca board on AOL boards (so oldddd) and then I started looking into it..so it's been a good 7 years of at least attempting to study. But I'm trying to get better at narrowing down to a path and following it to the best of my abilities.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Ummm what else? I'm really interested in learning how to make my own tools. I want to learn ways to make oils and incense and make my own candles and little things for kitchen. I like kitchen witchcraft or witchery or whatever exactly it is called...but I can't bake...I can cook though.

BrokeTheMoon

Dapper Vampire

4,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100

glasfuinneog

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:28 pm
NAME:Moira O'Connells
ABOUT ME:Lived in Ireland for most of my life
PETS:White Owl
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Conversations, learning, magic, friends
CURRENT PATH:Passive at the moment
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:My entire life
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games