Rate the avatar above you~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalateasFire

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:34 am
I like the overall look, tough, then there is that absurd and adorably cute owl... rofl Combined with the fluffyish scarf and the scythe. biggrin

8.5/10  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:40 pm
love the theme going here. very cohesive and thought out looking. Works very well...in bed.

10/10  

resonantscythe

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Vice Captain

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:38 pm
A blindfolded swordsman! I think we should all be scared... rofl 10/10
Oh, and in case y'all are wondering about my avatar: no, I'm not in actual mourning. I'm from an area where Mardi Gras is a HUGE deal (not New Orleans, the OTHER area in the U.S. where Mardi Gras is a huge deal! blaugh ), and every year, the Sunday before Mardi Gras is "Joe Cain" day. Joe Cain was the guy who "resurrected" Mardi Gras celebrations in Mobile a couple of years after the Civil War. And every year on Joe Cain Day, a group of ladies dress up and pretend to be his "merry widows" for a parade in his honor. So, since tomorrow (Sunday) is Joe Cain Day, I thought it would be fun to dress up as a "Merry Widow" for the day too! mrgreen (No, I am not going to the parade. The weather's supposed to be terrible, I think; plus, I'm not a big fan of crowds. sweatdrop )
UPDATE, Sunday night: Well, it was actually a really pretty day today, but I'm still glad I didn't try to go to any parades and have to deal with the horrendous traffic! Anyway, I'm going to be putting on another Mardi Gras-related outfit in a little while. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:04 pm
You've got a hippy princess vibe going xd Groovy!  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Vice Captain

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:35 pm
Thanks! I like your outfit too! It's elegant, a bit pirate-y, and just a liiiiiiiittle tiny hint of steampunk! (I don't know why it reminds me of steampunk; it just does. mrgreen Maybe it's more [Elegant Gothic] Aristocratic. confused Anyway, it looks cool!)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:02 pm
I say it more Revolutionary Girl Utena than anything. rofl (The coat was based off of that anime.)

I've already said that I liked the corset/skirt combo, but I'll follow the rules and post it again. rofl  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Ye Olde Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash