Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:58 pm

Harukoo turned and saw those wonderful faces that she had been looking forward to. "Why, Princess Emiko and Princess Kira. You both look wonderful." She smiled and then looked at Kyo. "As do you, Prince Kyo." She curtsied.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:35 pm

Kyo bowed.
"It's such a pleasure to be in the presence of such a beautiful young princess." he replied with a smile. "I'm surprised you haven't been bombarded yet."
"Sure you can handle the other princes, Kyo? They might try and come after us.....or you girlfriend." Teased Emi.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:41 am

Harukoo blushed at both of their comments. "No, I haven't been bombarded yet. But the night has just begun. It's only a matter of time." She laced hands with Kyo, hoping that he wouldn't mind. "But if any of these princes come after you, run. I've met them all. Well most of them. And the ones I have met are horrible. Just be careful." She warned the girls.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:40 pm

"we have a few tricks up our sleeves." Smiled Kira.
"Shall we then?" Kyo asked gesturing to the rest of the room.
he didn't mind her hand in his. He held her hand lightly after she laced hers.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:04 pm

"That's good to know." Harukoo told them and then turned to Kyo. "If we have to." She sighed and looked at all the people. Some of the princes looked her way and then at Kyo.
Thank goodness for Kyo. She thought.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:44 pm

He laughed slightly and her response.
"relax and try to have some fun. It is a party after all. Even if forced to come, you can still make the best of it right?"
He followed her gaze around the room.
"Don't worry about them. TOngiht, I guarantte they won't bother you."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:01 pm

She looked at him and smiled. "As long as I am with you and not by myself I will be relaxed." They walked in the room and began to talk with some people. Harukoo became bored ever so quickly.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:37 pm

He noticed when she began to get bored.
"Care for a dance, princess?" He asked gesturing toward the dance floor

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:58 pm

Harukoo smiled at Kyo. "Only if it's with you." She took his hand and the two of them walked onto the dance floor. Harukoo looked into his eyes but frowned when she saw someone out of the corner of her eyes. "Prince Philip from the Diamond Kingdom. Whatever you do don't make eye contact." She whispered to Kyo.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:02 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her.
"Previous problems with him?"

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:36 pm

Harukoo nodded. She could feel Philip coming closer through the crowd. She hoped that someone would stop him. "He, uh, let's just say he hurt me in a way you never could." It wasn't the whole truth but it was a truth none the less. In whole truth was that she told him of her feels against him which resulted in a beating. Harukoo never told anyone what he did to her. He was the first prince she was ever introduced to.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:52 pm

he looked at her, his eyes full of concern.
"Are you alright?"
As the danced, the slowly moved in the opposite direction of the other prince.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:34 pm

Harukoo smiled at Kyo and kissed his cheek. "So long as I'm with you." She told him. The princess looked back at Philip who had watched the kiss. He stopped and looked disappointed before turning around. Harukoo moved closer to Kyo. She rested her head on her his shoulder. "You're all I need to feel comfortable." In the back of her mind, she was worried that Philip would tare her away from Kyo.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:55 pm

He rested his head on hers.
"Then we'll be stuck at the hip all night...as long as that's alright with you."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:28 pm

Harukoo sighed and nodded. "Of course it's alright with me. I wouldn't have it any other way." They danced until the song was over. Even then, they continued to dance with each other. Several times she even forgot the music was even playing. A thought suddenly came to her mind. "Kyo" She said as looked at him. "Would you ever hurt me?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff