Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:50 pm
He snorted, unresponsive. "Do you think Zach will accept Ry's company?"

Ry took a step closer. "...I-If you want me to go...I-I can, Zach..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:58 pm
He sighed. "Just let me be alone for a while, Ry..."

Aphrodite shrugged. "He probably won't... for now. A few minutes, and he'll call her name." She smiled. "He's too predictable." Then she kissed Sydney's lips and grinned as his aura flushed pink.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:02 pm
Sydney turned his head away stubbornly, his pale cheeks looking pinker then they really were. "How many times are you going to do that before you head off to your little mountain?" His voice was almost soft, but still had a bit of that rough edge to it.

Ry nodded, her voice soft and meek. "Ok, Zachary." She smiled faintly to him, though he couldn't see it, and turned back to the apartment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:03 pm
She shrugged. "Until you give in."

Without glancing back, he spread his Seruvim wings... and launched off.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:13 pm
His sightless eyes glared, surprisingly correctly facing her as he did this. "For you to do what? Have me and then go back up to your mountain, laughing at how you had a rare sight in your bed...a blind 20-year old albino, who by the way, has come from a different planet and is currently possessing the body of a human."

Ry came into the apartment and blinked with surprise. "Oh! Hello Lance."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:16 pm
She rolled her eyes. "No."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:38 pm
Sydney snorted, highly unconvinced. "Why do I NOT believe you, Aph?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:42 pm
"Because you're a stubborn a**."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:58 pm
"Thank you," he smirked, standing up, towering over her in all his tallness. "That is a compliment to me. You can't win, Goddess...not until you can prove to me you're genuine."

Ry saw the two arguing, and sighed, walking up to sit on the apartment roof.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:00 pm
"Or you believe me and avoid getting gored to death by a bull." Her eyes glinted. "I do not take kindly to those who refuse love."  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:28 pm
Lance halfway opened his mouth to comment. But then he remembered his mythology he'd read. And decided it was best not to question what such a close minded person says. Especially if they are a god that can gore you to death with a bull. Instead of saying anything he leaned against a nearby wall. As his ears caught a strange noise.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:35 pm
His body twisted, and he shot off quickly, easily reaching a thousand miles her hour. His body barely felt the strain.  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:02 pm
The whistling of that person running had caught his ears. Only he'd heard it a few seconds BEFORE it actually happened. He didn't realize that he abilities were further maturing. Trying to find an ability that would actually best serve Lance. He blushed for a second as he pictured the goddess. From the past in a rather attractive pink dress.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:26 am
Ry had come back, being bored, and saw Lance blushing some. Ry now wore a white tank top and some simple grey shorts. She tilted her head as she approached him. "lance? A-Are you ok? Are you sick?" She rested her palm against his head, genuinely concerned.

Sydney chuckled. "I don't refuse love. I wait until I feel it's genuine...and I'm not sure if your's genuine or not."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:37 am
Aphrodite pouted. "I'm the goddess of love! If I feel it, of course it's genuine!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff